Author Topic: ...killing time.....Any IT engineers here?  (Read 14315 times)

Alex23

Re: ...killing time.....Any IT engineers here?
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2009, 09:45:04 PM »
That Cat-5 wiring is making me want to throw up

Just walking in makes you want to rub the Ghayeek out.... not a good feeling but the cold helps keeping your "cool"...

Tought of posting pics of a real lab... I doubt "toxic" and his trade school certification have actually seen the inside of one ever..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2009, 09:47:51 PM »
Just walking in makes you want to rub the Ghayeek out.... not a good feeling but the cold helps keeping your "cool"...

Tought of posting pics of a real lab... I doubt "toxic" and his trade school certification have actually seen the inside of one ever..
I see that stuff everyday and if its not working I get cussed out  8)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2009, 10:26:25 PM »
me neither...  :-\

what would you call it?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2009, 12:41:18 AM »
Good for you Emmo. What are you into now?

I get to make monsters, robots and blow shit up for movies (digitally) now =)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2009, 01:16:31 AM »
What state are you in?  Theres been a lot of filmmaking in my area.

I'm based in Cali, but I'm in New Zealand right now for possibly a year or more.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2009, 06:41:02 AM »
Good for you Emmo. What are you into now?

I was in the lab today double checking what the monkeys did.... some jack off pics for our ToxicSchmoeRammer Friend....  :-X

so u work at layer 2 3 and 4 also...i suggest you spend less time on getbig and get your CCIE..if u r capable

ask around....changes..you have a CCIE on your IT team...if yall can afford 1  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2009, 07:21:18 AM »
Brutal wire management  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2009, 08:12:12 AM »
so u work at layer 2 3 and 4 also...i suggest you spend less time on getbig and get your CCIE..if u r capable
ask around....changes..you have a CCIE on your IT team...if yall can afford 1  ;)

Fuck off with your little operational trade school shit... I've been designing hardware and software for over 10 years...  while you were sniffing your brains cells away and drinking yourself to death, we were busting our asses getting real degrees and did pretty well during the .com boom and still are.. beyond your wildest "six figures" falacy dreams...

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2009, 09:25:02 AM »
Fuck off with your little operational trade school shit... I've been designing hardware and software for over 10 years...  while you were sniffing your brains cells away and drinking yourself to death, we were busting our asses getting real degrees and did pretty well during the .com boom and still are.. beyond your wildest "six figures" falacy dreams...

What kind of hard- and software?

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2009, 09:30:01 AM »
ok....you talk like your opinion matters to me  :-\

actually best squat ever ws at an ADFPA meet... 385 weighing 132

You failed to prove you could move 225 after all of your attention whoring.

You still have not.

You never lifted anything you have claimed, so why persist? it's pretty sad, makes me doubt your other claims.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2009, 12:30:28 PM »

Fuck off with your little operational trade school shit... I've been designing hardware and software for over 10 years...  while you were sniffing your brains cells away and drinking yourself to death, we were busting our asses getting real degrees and did pretty well during the .com boom and still are.. beyond your wildest "six figures" falacy dreams...

angry little fatfuck aintcha  ;D

as for trade school...i self studied  :-*    

ok Mr stanford....   lets see how much you real degree taught ya....

simple question that any CCNA can do...  10.10.10.8/32 thru 10.10.10.12/32  summarize it as compactly as possible...

tougher question....gimme 1 example where you dont use the Next-hop-self option in BGP and still make it work....  ;D

psst..answer is in "halabi"  :-*
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2009, 12:31:39 PM »
What kind of hard- and software?

we'll see what this guys got...i can consistently make these questions harder! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »
Alex your test lab is small, I work in a 56,000 sqft test lab, and it's full of these filthy, smelly off shore people like "toxicavenger"

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2009, 01:13:48 PM »
Alex your test lab is small, I work in a 56,000 sqft test lab, and it's full of these filthy, smelly off shore people like "toxicavenger"

alex just did the wiring for that closet  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Alex23

« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2009, 11:16:28 PM »

LOL!!!!!!

That lab must be about 5000sqft... it's mainly a development lab for R&D... good thing is, there aren't any offshore curry crawlers ;D

We've got a 75 000sqft  lab at Teradata... I've been working on a solid state SAS array for our next gen machines; 56 nodes, 112 arrays and half the heat. there are about 10 of those in the "bigulp" lab...

GoodSpeed to SSD.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2009, 01:23:14 AM »
congrats toxie------know you've been working on that for a long time 8)

it seems to me anything that only 20K people in the world are certified for is pretty fucking impressive-----although all that technical computer shit is like chinese to me

dont know why you're attacking him randomly Alex----although I dont know your guys history, who gives a fuck if the dude got fucked up in the past, its all about where your at now, even your boy groink was strung out for while, doesnt make him a bad person, actually makes him a respectable dude for being able to rise above that shit.

oh and outsourcing is fucking bullshit, shit is killing our country-------yeah lets give our $$$$ to a bunch of indians and chinese who hate us instead of some real true Americans :-\  ----------Scumbag corporations

Dude, the reason for this is your Real True Americans got too fucking greedy, and this goes for every industry.. fuck guys in car plant's locally are making what? 80.00$ an hour + 1 1/2 overtime!?!? to bolt in a seat with a computer assisted robot inside a car ?!! no wonder everything is getting outsourced. Same with the local IT guys wanting $120 an hour to do routing/switching admin duties..it's fucking ridiculous, guys overseas will do the same job for 1/3 of the price, this way the company saves and doesn't go bankript.

Why do you think everything sold in Wal Mart is from China ?!!? and the prices for shit is so low... you can buy a dvd player in walmart for $20

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2009, 04:49:16 AM »
If you want to make serious money, definitely start your own company.
The first few years will be tough.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2009, 07:35:31 AM »
LOL!!!!!!

That lab must be about 5000sqft... it's mainly a development lab for R&D... good thing is, there aren't any offshore curry crawlers ;D

We've got a 75 000sqft  lab at Teradata... I've been working on a solid state SAS array for our next gen machines; 56 nodes, 112 arrays and half the heat. there are about 10 of those in the "bigulp" lab...

GoodSpeed to SSD.

They have 100s of these people where i work, they come over here and live 10 people to a 1 bedroom apartment, don't shower with soap but use "oils" they all smell and stink up all the eating areas with their "food", can't even open a microwave to heat up my food with out it smelling like someones ass exploded inside it.

Alex23

« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2009, 07:37:38 AM »
They have 100s of these people where i work, they come over here and live 10 people to a 1 bedroom apartment, don't shower with soap but use "oils" they all smell and stink up all the eating areas with their "food", can't even open a microwave to heat up my food with out it smelling like someones ass exploded inside it.

Yup... been there when I was in the bay area... and that's no joke, literally 10 read dotted tools in one appartment.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2009, 06:02:42 PM »
its spelled "apartment" and also its "red"

btw, most indians are extremely intelligent.  the best schools in the world are in India....better than harvard or yale. 

to stereotype them as tools and smelly is ignorant.  you can't group everyone into the same category.  most of these tools would know how to spell basic words such as red and apartment even though its a second language for them...
But they still stink.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2009, 06:05:31 PM »

btw, most indians are extremely intelligent.  the best schools in the world are in India....better than harvard or yale. 

to stereotype them as tools and smelly is ignorant.  you can't group everyone into the same category.  most of these tools would know how to spell basic words such as red and apartment even though its a second language for them...

If you were a "Frenchy" masquerading as an American, you would spell apartment "appartement" too

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2009, 09:11:36 PM »

::)

In what? You ask us not to stereotype, but there you go generalizing...