Author Topic: Scarborough Takes On Limbaugh & Co's Olympics Reaction "Republicans Have Gone O  (Read 2946 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Hey Joe,your book sold less copies then Palins did in the first three hours.Your out of touch,your a lib and your show sucks and is obliterated every single day in the ratings.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you think everything is rated by how many books you sell? you are a moron :D :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
People don't identify with Scar....
L

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you think everything is rated by how many books you sell? you are a moron :D :D

Scarborough is a fool.A lib disguised as a conservative.He talks about getting along in politics when on his very own network night after night he has that fucking fruit Olbermann and that filthy dirty dyke,Maddow ripping everyone,he NEVER knocks them.He is an MSNBC shill.He pumped his fucking book on his pathetic show everyday and sold NOTHING.Palins book hasnt been published yet and sells more then his already yet him and that filthy whore he works with insult her everyday..

Whats it like to insult someone and watch them kick your ass?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Danielle Steele must be the most intelligent, powerful, wise and "right" person on the planet.

Also, this just in, JK Rowlings > Sarah Palin.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Danielle Steele must be the most intelligent, powerful, wise and "right" person on the planet.

Also, this just in, JK Rowlings > Sarah Palin.

Wow,we are comparing fiction to non fiction?Hey,then Kurt Angle is a far better wrestler ,even today,then ANYONE on the amature scene.Same sport right?Dunce.

My favorite thing in the world is when libs try to tell conservatives how they should move to the middle.Yet the libs move further left.Incredible.Rush said it best,you will know who the democrats fear by who they treat the worst.Only Palin is a threat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
she's a threat to the repubs chances in 2012.

they could run a pawlenty and win over obama. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Wasn't Jesus a lib?

He sold a few Bibles.
G

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wasn't Jesus a lib?

He sold a few Bibles.

Jesus was a lib?I believe he said "the man who does not work shall not eat".Seems quite a bit different then libs philosophy doesnt it.His book also said those engaging in homosexuality are worthy of death.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Scar knows he cant compete with Beck or Limbaugh so he is trying to position himself "in the middle" by sucking up to Dear Leader half way. 

Its not going to work. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Jesus was a lib?I believe he said "the man who does not work shall not eat".Seems quite a bit different then libs philosophy doesnt it.His book also said those engaging in homosexuality are worthy of death.

I dont recall jesus calling for the pre-emptive killing of your enemies because one day, they might try to hurt you.

But hey, if you read that somewhere, please tell us where the bible supports the bush doctrine.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Scar knows he cant compete with Beck or Limbaugh so he is trying to position himself "in the middle" by sucking up to Dear Leader half way. 

Its not going to work. 

I watch morning joe most days.

and most days, scarborough trashes obama and makes a pretty good case for most conservative positions.  he's a conservative.  You have dipshits here who never watch the show, who call him a lib because he's on MSNBC, but he's very much at odds with most of the Morning Joe staff most of the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I dont recall jesus calling for the pre-emptive killing of your enemies because one day, they might try to hurt you.

But hey, if you read that somewhere, please tell us where the bible supports the bush doctrine.

I dont remember jesus calling for killing unborn babies, gay marriage, libertine lifestyles either.

Keep religion out of it. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Jesus was pro water boarding, too. I think that's in Genesis.
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I dont remember jesus calling for killing unborn babies, gay marriage, libertine lifestyles either.

Keep religion out of it. 

I believe bill and garebear were having a discussion on it. 

personally, I don't think jesus would be invovled with either political party.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

One day?  Might?  Have you been in a coma since '93?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Aside from Limbaugh's theatrics, what about his point that you can't go jaunting around the world, telling everybody how much the US sucks, saying you're embarrassed by your country...and then expecting the IOC to want to bring the Olympics here?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

One day?  Might?  Have you been in a coma since '93?

If we decided to pre-emptively attack every country out there who had weapons and who would love to cook our goose, it'd sure be a long list.

But we all know why iraq got invaded.  those bitches dropped the buck.  And I'm okay with invading for that reason.  Just don't be dishonest with us, ya know?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
If we decided to pre-emptively attack every country out there who had weapons and who would love to cook our goose, it'd sure be a long list.

But we all know why iraq got invaded.  those bitches dropped the buck.  And I'm okay with invading for that reason.  Just don't be dishonest with us, ya know?

Preemptive attacks against all our enemies has never been on the table, nor is it now.

And no, I don't think anybody clearly knows why Iraq was attacked.  Justifications went from preemptive attack based on bad intel to helping Iraqi's free themselves to establishing a democratic foothold to stabilizing a destabilized region, and on.  Let's not forget CT theories, oil, finishing up daddy's unfinished business...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You dont?Ever read the Old Testiment?Same God.He told the Isrealites to whipe out their enemies and not even let the cattle live.Jesus himself whiped out Sodom and Gomorah that was a pre-emtive strike by God himself.