Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: MICK HART DUE FOR TRIPLE HEART BYPASS.  (Read 13111 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MICK HART DUE FOR TRIPLE HEART BYPASS.
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2009, 12:26:25 AM »
no, disproof is a noun.  the verb is spelled disprove.  you used it as a verb, he/she/it disproves
thanks tim.
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2009, 12:32:45 AM »
Even to make a comfortable living from my home.  While you're scratching your head, check out my new fitness store........ ;D

www.gxfitnesscenter.com

How come you don't have your photo on your About Us page so people can see you.  Alot of spelling errors too.  Also, you said you didn't sell prohormones or anabolics.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2009, 05:39:58 AM »
How come you don't have your photo on your About Us page so people can see you.  Alot of spelling errors too.  Also, you said you didn't sell prohormones or anabolics.

Its a business website not a personal website.  As far as my supplements are concerned, non of the products I carry are illegal  ::)
A

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2009, 09:21:40 AM »
dan duchaine is dead

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2009, 11:19:28 AM »
HTexan, was your Thanks-Tim genuine?

Tim Faggoty was pointing out that you were indeed wrong to present disproof as a verb.

You confused little yeehaw.

By the way, love the Grammar Police motif! *save pic*

DAMY   :)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2009, 03:00:15 PM »
UPDATE: Mick now has an appointment for surgery, he is due to have the triple bypass on the 23rd of October 2009.

Get well soon!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2009, 03:18:29 PM »
in my younger days i spoke to mick many times. He is a great guy, and i wish him well.

oh and his son was not 'pumped full' of steroids at all.  ::)

minimum amounts of winny + dbol if i recall + good diet + sound training.

tim are you aware what sort of amounts npc guys take - that you have no problem   masterbating to promoting ?
175lbs by 31st July

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2009, 05:18:25 PM »
tim are you aware what sort of amounts npc guys take - that you have no problem   masterbating to promoting ?

I'm all for personal choice.  I'm not a lifetime drug free bodybuilder.  The issue was a person of authority persuading or convincing someone under his charge to do something that he might have not otherwise chosen to do, then using it for financial gain.   What kind of relationship did the two have?  Could the son have said No?    There are many parent-child relationships where it would be impossible for the child to say no, even when the child is over the age of consent.

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2009, 09:28:03 AM »
Hey Panda! Long time no bicker LOL!

Hope yer well, mate.

DAMY

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2009, 01:44:34 PM »
I'm all for personal choice.  I'm not a lifetime drug free bodybuilder.  The issue was a person of authority persuading or convincing someone under his charge to do something that he might have not otherwise chosen to do, then using it for financial gain.   What kind of relationship did the two have?  Could the son have said No?    There are many parent-child relationships where it would be impossible for the child to say no, even when the child is over the age of consent.

he didn't persuade or convince him of anything. His son came to him, told him he felt like a bottom twink and wanted to become a real man by getting onstage oiled up while wearing a thong and posing infront of a load of men. Mick helped his son achieve his dreams in a safeand effective manner.

Hey Panda! Long time no bicker LOL!

Hope yer well, mate.

DAMY
you 2 mate

but as i recall there was no bickering, it was simply a brutal owning of epic proportions by me over you many times over  ;D

this scotland team are depressing me though, celtic arn't doing much better :(
175lbs by 31st July

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2009, 04:11:10 PM »
Football and team sports are for kunts, end of, I realise that now.

DAMY

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2009, 08:03:06 AM »
Football and team sports are for kunts, end of, I realise that now.

DAMY

i undertand its not easy for you to watch these younger guys full of energy run around, but age is no friend to any of us mate  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »

but as i recall there was no bickering, it was simply a brutal owning of epic proportions by me over you many times over  ;D

X2...I am saddened to see the pitiful little jerk off has resurfaced.   ::)

E...

YOU MAKE ME SICK

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2009, 05:08:27 PM »
LOL-o-rama! Did I do something to twist your gyno tits, Eq?

DAMY    x

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2009, 12:52:19 AM »
Look at these people talking about piece of shit professors bashing the USA:

My safety here in Canada is owed in large part to US military strength and Canada's alliance in the US.

And to any homosexuals on here, good luck being gay in the middle east!  I would love for the ungrateful prick professors in this video to fuck off to some third world shithole and then tell me how bad the USA is!!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2009, 02:33:54 AM »
LOL-o-rama! Did I do something to twist your gyno tits, Eq?

DAMY    x

Yes, breathing.

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2009, 09:32:24 AM »
Wowee! Epic badinage!

Colo(u)r me impressed.

DAMY

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2009, 01:58:01 AM »

A guy like Mick Hart doesn't have to post on any board.  If you know who he is, then you would respect him as well.  His fame in the UK is pretty much on par with Dan Duchaine himself. 

Mick's a good guy and he'll always give you a straight up answer about something
::) ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2009, 02:05:49 AM »
Yes, absolutely they are.  What kind of question is this?

Tim, this response is brought to you by legendary getbigger WOTEN AKA DAN DUCHAINE:

-------------------------

Tim,

What quantity of steroids constitutes 'pumping full'?

From your above post, we can assume only one of the following inferences to be correct:

a) You are ignorant of the amounts used by Chris, but no matter because you can assume Mick employed high doses with his son; thus, said high doses allow you to ignorantly paint Mick as a father who set about 'pumping his son full of steroids'.

b) You believe that Mick prescribed reckless high doses with his son, doses of which facilitate the painting of the user thereof as a party of whom can be described as someone who 'pumps himself full of steroids', thus we can safely assume you know what these amounts were then? Or are you simply using snide rhetoric when you have no such information to hand?

c) You know full well that Mick advocates (as he did with his son Chris) low dose, safe usage of steroids, ergo and de facto you must be of the opinion that all steroid use (no matter how low the dose) constitutes 'pumping oneself full' of said steroids.

In light of the above, which of the following are you?  Ignorant, mistaken or just plain old stupid?

Failing this, please cite something that shows Mick advocating any steroid regime wherein the user is 'pumped full' of gear?  You know, a cite that gives us some clue upon just what you have based your above definition?

I appreciate you are fond of commenting on all things re: pumping yourself full of whatever greasy delights you so fancy, but please, for someone who is sickeningly keen to be seen taking the moral high ground so fucking often here, your above post reeks in a most intense of ways that is only rivaled by the shitstained scent of those men's public lavs so oft frequented by your rainbow coloured self during the early hours of a hot, sweaty, indulgent Californian night.

Is AZT really this devastating upon ones faculties?

You - oh disgusting creature of the poo wand - should be ashamed!

Dan.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2009, 07:10:23 AM »
Look at these people talking about piece of shit professors bashing the USA:

My safety here in Canada is owed in large part to US military strength and Canada's alliance in the US.

And to any homosexuals on here, good luck being gay in the middle east!  I would love for the ungrateful prick professors in this video to fuck off to some third world shithole and then tell me how bad the USA is!!!

good post mattc and very true
fucking lib teachers comfortably esconced in USA devoid of knowledge or appreciation

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2009, 05:34:36 PM »
UPDATE!!!

Mick had the bypass procedure performed on Wed; after an initial spell consisting of a high temperature and breathing issues, he is now out of bed and doing well.

Best wishes to Mick, his wife Angie and his family at this time.

PS - Ron, please change my signature back.  :(
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2009, 06:13:35 PM »
UPDATE!!!

Mick had the bypass procedure performed on Wed; after an initial spell consisting of a high temperature and breathing issues, he is now out of bed and doing well.

Best wishes to Mick, his wife Angie and his family at this time.

PS - Ron, please change my signature back.  :(

x2
175lbs by 31st July