Author Topic: Bill Ayeres: "I wrote Dreams of My Fathers"  (Read 20298 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Bill Ayeres: "I wrote Dreams of My Fathers"
« on: October 06, 2009, 10:10:59 AM »
Bill Ayers: “I wrote Dreams From My Father”
http://www.cdobs.com/archive/from-blogs/bill-ayers-i-wrote-dreams-from-my-father,73125
Anne Leary 6 October 2009 6 Comments

There I was, sitting in Reagan National Monday morning, sipping a Starbucks by the United counter before going through security. I had a little time, so I was browsing through the news. Some military guys had borrowed a chair from my table. I looked up from time to time to enjoy the sun streaming through. That’s when I saw Bill Ayers, an instant blight. Scruffy, thinning beard, dippy earring, and the wirerims, heading to order. I gathered my things, got my camera ready, and snapped a shot right when he got his coffee.

I asked–what are you doing in D.C. Mr. Ayers?

For a moment I thought he might be on my flight back to Chicago. Charming. Initially I guess he thought I was laying claim to his coffee or something. He gave me an uneasy cheesy smile when he realized I was taking his picture. I asked him if he was speaking at GW? (Only I said GFW, guess I had the VFW on my mind) He said oh you mean GW, he said no…was trying to decide if I was a fan, then said he was giving a lecture in Arlington to a Renaissance group on education–that’s what I do, education–you shouldn’t believe everything you hear about me, you know nothing about me. I said, I know plenty–I’m from Chicago, a conservative blogger, and I’ll post this. (Oh, yeah, Bill Ayers, quite the Renaissance man, nail-bomber extraordinaire. Gee, I see another friend of Barack, U.S. Sec. of Education Arne Duncan was there too. “The conference theme is “A Time for Reflection, Celebration and Rebirth.” How touching. At best, useless, at worst, so wrong.)

Then, unprompted he said–I wrote Dreams From My Father. I said, oh, so you admit it. He said–Michelle asked me to. I looked at him. He seemed eager. He’s about my height, short. He went on to say–and if you can prove it, we can split the royalties. So I said, stop pulling my leg. Horrible thought. But he came again–I really wrote it, the wording was similar. I said I believe you probably heavily edited it. He said–I wrote it. I said–why would I believe you, you’re a liar.

He had no answer to that. Just looked at me. Then he turned and walked off, and said again his bit about my proving it and splitting the proceeds.

But the question remains–is Barack Obama a fraud? Is his myth-making creation and only major accomplishment a product of Bill Ayers’ imagination? (or his own) Is our President Barack Obama’s biography written by an unrepentant domestic terrorist?

Perhaps I’ll become Bill Ayers’ favorite conservative blogger and he can prove his authorship himself–turn over your notes Bill. And how about turning yourself in for your crimes.

I remember that era, Mr. Ayers. People died because of your actions, including your girlfriend. More would have if you had been more successful. And yet you have the gall to teach the teachers of our young. I won’t forget your murderous intent, your shameful acts, your contemptible lies and evasions. And when history is written, I hope you’ll be reviled–or forgotten.

As for our President, the verdict is still out. But Barack Obama called Bill Ayers friend and colleague for years. That in itself makes a damning statement.

Read more from Anne Leary at Backyard Conservative
________________________ ________________________ __________

The plot thickens. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bill Ayeres: "I wrote Dreams of My Fathers"
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »
so another tabloid writer has a mysterious conversation that he can't prove.  Ayers BEGGED the author to help him prove obama is a liar about this - but the reporter's Qs scared Ayers away?  Come on...

I'm sure if this were the case, mr Ayers himself would be getting a lawyer and demanding his royalties for writing it.  not whispering to some conservative blogger then disappearing into the night.

33, your sources like "Backyard Conservative" just get weaker and weaker.  You want this to be true so bad that you'll believe anything from any source.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 10:31:54 AM »
so another tabloid writer has a mysterious conversation that he can't prove.  Ayers BEGGED the author to help him prove obama is a liar about this - but the reporter's Qs scared Ayers away?  Come on...

I'm sure if this were the case, mr Ayers himself would be getting a lawyer and demanding his royalties for writing it.  not whispering to some conservative blogger then disappearing into the night.

33, your sources like "Backyard Conservative" just get weaker and weaker.  You want this to be true so bad that you'll believe anything from any source.

I didnt say it was proof, I just said the plot thickens. 

BTW - has Obama ever denied any of these claims or those of Andersen in his new book? 

No!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 10:33:57 AM »

BTW - ANDERSEN IS NOT A WEAK SOURCE 240. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 10:38:51 AM »

LOL this coming from the guy who spouted rumors from the dailykos and the national enquirer as truth HHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH pot meet kettle his name is 240

LOL then you come on here and say if its not true she could just sue ahHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHJHAHAHA LOL again showing your ignorance

give it a rest 240 i know obongo pays you by the post but shit your going to get carpal tunel if you keep butt plugging for him on here.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 10:50:02 AM »
333 you're searching here.  Poor source, weak article with no credible evidence other than heresay. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 10:52:55 AM »
333 you're searching here.  Poor source, weak article with no credible evidence other than heresay. 

I said the plot thickens.  I do thing Andersen probably had very good sources on this.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »
and i've been the first to admit i ran with stories from shitty sources back then.

the logic in this article doesnt make sense.  Ayers appraoched this blogger to help him get $ from the book he actually wrote.  Then, when questioned, he ran.  Then he pled his case again as he left.  

This would hurt obama in a big way - and the conservative blogger didn't help Ayers?  Rather, she just wrote her blog without him?  

Smells funny dude.  Any reporter woth hill of beans would have a recorded statement immediately, get a lawyer, and come out with the story and lawsuit of the decade.  Ayers just approached her?  

Eh, 33, do you really buy this story?  When you say "I didnt say it was proof, I just said the plot thickens."  What does that mean?

Plot thickens when you add more fiction to the mix?

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 10:58:36 AM »
I said the plot thickens.  I do thing Andersen probably had very good sources on this.   

Speculation sources are not 'very good'.  Outside of a confession from either Obama or Ayers you're really reaching.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 10:58:58 AM »
I believe Andersens' account especialliy considering the fact that it has been out there for a few weeks and Obama has not disputed it.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 11:03:46 AM »
I said the plot thickens.     

If by "the plot" you mean "silly delusions", then I agree.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 11:04:49 AM »
Obama has not disputed it.  

I don't recall Bush disputing the claim that he was Hilter either.  So what is your point?  Do you have one?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 11:05:10 AM »
I believe Andersens' account especialliy considering the fact that it has been out there for a few weeks and Obama has not disputed it.  

obama also hasn't disputed 10,000,000 other things that have been said about him on the blogs.

So until Gibbs stands in front of the white house press corps and denies the birthers and that obama is a marxist, commie, nazi, and everything else he's be called...

it's safe to assume it's true?  Come on dude.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 11:05:55 AM »

Why would he? Baseless accusations are just that baseless.  It would lend some sort of false credibility to the writers for him to acknowledge such a thing.  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2009, 11:06:42 AM »

obama also hasn't disputed 10,000,000 other things that have been said about him on the blogs.

So until Gibbs stands in front of the white house press corps and denies the birthers and that obama is a marxist, commie, nazi, and everything else he's be called...

it's safe to assume it's true?  Come on dude.

He also has not disputed Cashills'  reporting on the matter either.  

Face it - Obama = Ayers, Rezko, Rev. Wright, Khladidi, etc.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 11:07:28 AM »
Why would he? Baseless accusations are just that baseless.  It would lend some sort of false credibility to the writers for him to acknowledge such a thing.  

Just as baseless as his not knowing about Rev. Wright.   ::)  ::)  ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 11:09:55 AM »
Just as baseless as his not knowing about Rev. Wright.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Just where exactly did he say he didn't know Rev Wright?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 11:10:49 AM »
Just where exactly did he say he didn't know Rev Wright?

He said he never heard the hateful sermons that were exposed on the video tape. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 11:15:35 AM »
September 24, 2009
Andersen Book Blows Ayers' Cover on 'Dreams' (updated)
Jack Cashill

In his new book, "Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage," Best-selling celebrity journalist, Christopher Andersen, has blown a huge hole in the Obama genius myth without intending to do so.

Relying on inside sources, quite possibly Michelle Obama herself, Andersen describes how Dreams came to be published -- just as I had envisioned it in my articles on the authorship of Dreams.  With the deadline pressing, Michelle recommended that Barack seek advice from "his friend and Hyde Park neighbor Bill Ayers."

To flesh out his family history, Obama had taped interviews with various family members.  Andersen writes, "These oral histories, along with a partial manuscript and a truckload of notes, were given to Ayers." Andersen quotes a Hyde Park neighbor, "Everyone knew they were friends and that they worked on various projects together.  It was no secret. Why would it be? People liked them both."

Andersen continues, "In the end, Ayers's contribution to Barack's Dreams From My Father would be significant--so much so that the book's language, oddly specific references, literary devices, and themes would bear a jarring similarity to Ayers's own writing."

More to come!

Update: Ron Radosh takes up the case.

Finally, Christopher Andersen concludes: "In the end, Ayers's contribution to Barack's Dreams From My Father would be significant - so much so that the book's language, oddly specific references, literary devices, and themes would bear a jarring similarity to Ayers's own writing."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 11:17:03 AM »
33, youre a lawyer?  you passed the bar?  and your standard of proof is "well, he didn't deny it!"

???

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 11:18:49 AM »
He said he never heard the hateful sermons that were exposed on the video tape.  

Perhaps he didn't.  Do you have photograhic or video evidence to the contrary? If so please share.  If not, it's unproven.  

Your sources are nonsense.

It's like me posting some obscure blog where someone says 'glen beck, GW and Rush are all involved in a love triangle they invited Sadaam but he rebuffed them, hence the Iraq war.'  It's true i was drinking starbucks when they told me!
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »
It's like me posting some obscure blog where someone says 'glen beck, GW and Rush are all involved in a love triangle they invited Sadaam but he rebuffed them, hence the Iraq war.'  It's true i was drinking starbucks when they told me!

Hey, did those fellahs ever DENY this affair?  Cause if not, 333386 might make some inferences of guilt...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 11:20:28 AM »
33, youre a lawyer?  you passed the bar?  and your standard of proof is "well, he didn't deny it!"

???

I'm saying that there are many questions surrounding this entire myth that is Obama.  since he has refused to authorize a release of any paperwork or records at any level whatsoever, these questions remain.  

Whether it is the BC issue, his school records, his state senate records, college records, medical records, or anything for that matter, he has provided fodder for many to dig into his past.  

He was very close with Ayeres and  should have just admitted it in the first place.    

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 11:20:42 AM »

???

I believe it is.  Although possible sources like the First Lady telling everyone their secrets sounds better.  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 11:22:03 AM »
I believe it is.  Although possible sources like the First Lady telling everyone their secrets sounds better.  

But 240's sources on Palins' child are better?