Author Topic: Right-Wing Cheering After Olmypics Announcement  (Read 1660 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Right-Wing Cheering After Olmypics Announcement
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 08:11:52 AM »
Taxpayers fund government, liberals want bigger government and more government programs, people and business pay more tax to fund the larger gov.  It's very simple, but many people still don't get this.

I didn't care for them cheering either, thought that was in poor taste.  I think they were irritated that the Obamas went to lobby for Chicago at the IOC and are directly cheering that his endeavors failed because Obama identifies himself with Chicago and they don't like how he is running this country.  I think a president lobbying for the Olympics is in poor taste too but Obama is not the only one to have done this.  With the amount of corruption in Chicago, may people saw this as a pay off for Obama's allies and supporters.  There probably would have been some of that.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 08:30:24 AM »
What the hell are you talking about? 

How do you think the country, states, cities pays its bills?  Taxpayers.   

He has no clue of what hes talking about,he heard that on Maddow last night and just repeats anything he hears.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 08:31:16 AM »
their "job" is not merely to oppose whatever the other party does or wants to do.   

It may not be their job. But, they do it, nonetheless. The Dems were the party of "NO", back in 2005.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 08:31:52 AM »
What the hell are you talking about? 

How do you think the country, states, cities pays its bills?  Taxpayers.   

And where do you think the money spent in those cities that host the Olympics goes?  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 08:32:33 AM »
He has no clue of what hes talking about,he heard that on Maddow last night and just repeats anything he hears.

Since I do not watch Maddow or any other cable news, that would make you little whinefest irrelevant.  Just like the rest of the crap you post as well.