Author Topic: Sust and EQ timing of injections???  (Read 1356 times)

skipope007

• Getbig II
Sust and EQ timing of injections???
« on: October 06, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »
Hey guys next cycle I'm running is going to be EQ and Sustanon.  Planning on running EQ at 400 to 600 mg EW and Sust at 500 to 750 mg EW.  Just wondering if I should split the injections up and do them like Sunday and Wednesday or all on Sunday?  Cycle will be 10 to 12 weeks.

I'm also gonna throw in 100 mg of tren ace eod for the last 40 days.  Any thoughts on this?  I also am sitting on lots of oral Anadrol, D-Bol, and Winny.  Any opinions if and when I should add orals.  Thanks guys!

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: Sust and EQ timing of injections???
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 08:50:22 PM »
sustanon should be injected eod to keep alone levels stable

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 08:51:53 PM »
**blood levels sorry i'm on here on my phone

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 09:29:02 PM »
and use dbol for the weeks 1-5

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 09:30:17 PM »
Post up pics the day after you do them all on Sunday...

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 10:24:54 PM »
its good cycle..do sust like friend say eod.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 12:53:58 AM »
You can get by with using sust twice a week if you are donig 500mg.  If you're doing more than that you can do it EOD but it's not necessary.  Your blood levels will stable out eventually anyways.  Esterification is a cumulative effect and each ester has different half lives.  That's the entire point.  Otherwise we'd all be running around shooting suspension ED.  I don't know why morons keep belaboring this point.  In the end it's not a huge difference if you inject Test E for example all in one day or spread the shots out over a week.  The androgen receptor eventually saturates anyways and buildup of testosterone ensues. 

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 03:57:37 PM »
You can get by with using sust twice a week if you are donig 500mg.  If you're doing more than that you can do it EOD but it's not necessary.  Your blood levels will stable out eventually anyways.  Esterification is a cumulative effect and each ester has different half lives.  That's the entire point.  Otherwise we'd all be running around shooting suspension ED.  I don't know why morons keep belaboring this point.  In the end it's not a huge difference if you inject Test E for example all in one day or spread the shots out over a week.  The androgen receptor eventually saturates anyways and buildup of testosterone ensues. 

Thanks for your in put guys.  I think I like this idea of just doing 250 mg Sustanon and 200 mg EQ Sunday and Wednesday.  EOD just seems like too much pinning.

and use dbol for the weeks 1-5

I've heard d-bol and EQ don't go together so great.  So I'm thinking 50mg of Anadrol for the first 5 weeks and then 50 mg ED of Winny for the last 5 weeks.  The winny and Tren should help me really get shredded along with some damn clean eating!  Thanks for the help guys and I'd appreciate anymore thoughts!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 04:05:11 PM »
Hey guys next cycle I'm running is going to be EQ and Sustanon.  Planning on running EQ at 400 to 600 mg EW and Sust at 500 to 750 mg EW.  Just wondering if I should split the injections up and do them like Sunday and Wednesday or all on Sunday?  Cycle will be 10 to 12 weeks.

I'm also gonna throw in 100 mg of tren ace eod for the last 40 days.  Any thoughts on this?  I also am sitting on lots of oral Anadrol, D-Bol, and Winny.  Any opinions if and when I should add orals.  Thanks guys!
if you are only going 10-12 weeks save your money cause EQ aint gonna do shit for you.

EQ=at least a 16 week cycle.

bench

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 07:03:03 PM »
Yes if your running eq turinabol or anadrol would be a better choice..but you would still get good gains using dbol

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 07:36:22 PM »
i thought anadrol wasnt supposed to be run with EQ because they both dramatically increase red blood cell count and can mess you up

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 07:41:16 PM »
Thanks for your in put guys.  I think I like this idea of just doing 250 mg Sustanon and 200 mg EQ Sunday and Wednesday.  EOD just seems like too much pinning.
I've heard d-bol and EQ don't go together so great.  So I'm thinking 50mg of Anadrol for the first 5 weeks and then 50 mg ED of Winny for the last 5 weeks.  The winny and Tren should help me really get shredded along with some damn clean eating!  Thanks for the help guys and I'd appreciate anymore thoughts!

of course you like the idea but it is far from optimal.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 09:39:06 PM »
i thought anadrol wasnt supposed to be run with EQ because they both dramatically increase red blood cell count and can mess you up
you shouldnt be on anadrol long enough to fuck anything up!

bench