Author Topic: Glenn Beck Tries to get out of Defining "White Culture"  (Read 5427 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Glenn Beck Tries to get out of Defining "White Culture"
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2009, 09:35:29 AM »
beck got his balls clipped.  just admit it.  he's still all about self-promotion, but he RUNS from that race shit now.  No doubt he was warned to leave it alone, after all the $ fox lost from sponsors.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2009, 09:37:25 AM »
You are suggesting that it was a fear of being used as a "sound byte" even though he has a show on FIXED News which is used for sound bytes daily because of his moronic, tear-filled meltdowns? Makes no sense. To be expected from "TonyMcNuts."

The dearth of intellectualism CON-TIN-UES... 
LOL slightly different but i wouldnt expect the only person who give 240 a run for his money in the obama butt plug race to understand.

He isnt in an interview in which no doubt follow up questions by couric would have tried to exploit the sound bytes further brain child...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2009, 09:39:03 AM »
beck got his balls clipped.  just admit it.  he's still all about self-promotion, but he RUNS from that race shit now.  No doubt he was warned to leave it alone, after all the $ fox lost from sponsors.
LOL way to avoid the point,

do you think they would have not used his answers and answers for follow up questions as sound bytes?

I dont watch beck I hardly watch any news shows these days im to busy but you said he "cant" answer the question

when its that he WOULDNT answer the question...dip shit

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2009, 09:40:23 AM »
LOL slightly different but i wouldnt expect the only person who give 240 a run for his money in the obama butt plug race to understand.

He isnt in an interview in which no doubt follow up questions by couric would have tried to exploit the sound bytes further brain child...
One can only imagine how often "TonyMcNuts" thinks of men and butt plugs.  :-X
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2009, 09:46:17 AM »
One can only imagine how often "TonyMcNuts" thinks of men and butt plugs.  :-X
LOL you got me im a conservative so i must be a closet homo...

benny do you think bush was racist?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2009, 09:55:28 AM »
refusing to answer a Q - on a show you voluntarily went on - because they might edit your answer?

oh god, that's pathetic.  patnetic dude.  He speaks an hour a night on FOX, 3 horus a day on fox radio, and goes on CBS to sell his point of view.  he doesnt refuse to answer a thing - until the race Q comes up.

He was probably told not to answer that.  Just accept your hero has strings now.  he didn't refuse to answer anything else because "you might soundbite me!"

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2009, 10:02:38 AM »
refusing to answer a Q - on a show you voluntarily went on - because they might edit your answer?

oh god, that's pathetic.  patnetic dude.  He speaks an hour a night on FOX, 3 horus a day on fox radio, and goes on CBS to sell his point of view.  he doesnt refuse to answer a thing - until the race Q comes up.

He was probably told not to answer that.  Just accept your hero has strings now.  he didn't refuse to answer anything else because "you might soundbite me!"
hahaha i dont watch beck 240

LOL youre contradicting yourself brain child first you said he cant answer the question now its that he refused to answer it

which one is it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2009, 10:06:02 AM »
he surely has an answer in his mind.  He would NEVER have used the phrase "white culture" unless he had some definition of it.

Now, he won't answer a Q about what that means.

I can't blame him - he talked about getting fired, etc.  He chose his career over his ideals, that's cool

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2009, 10:10:31 AM »
he surely has an answer in his mind.  He would NEVER have used the phrase "white culture" unless he had some definition of it.

Now, he won't answer a Q about what that means.

I can't blame him - he talked about getting fired, etc.  He chose his career over his ideals, that's cool
so youre agreeing that he can answer the question but refuses to do so?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2009, 10:12:44 AM »
so youre agreeing that he can answer the question but refuses to do so?

I'm sure he has his own definition of white culture.

Which means instead of being ignorant, he's a coward.  Is that what youre saying?

Either way, he made a statement then smirked and stammered and refused to define it.  it was a 'gotcha' moment because everybody knows beck has to run from the race isue to keep his job, right?

just admit he had a coward moment, that yes, he's doing what boss tells him, and leave it at that.  saying he tricked couric, etc, is weak.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2009, 10:17:15 AM »
I'm sure he has his own definition of white culture.

Which means instead of being ignorant, he's a coward.  Is that what youre saying?

Either way, he made a statement then smirked and stammered and refused to define it.  it was a 'gotcha' moment because everybody knows beck has to run from the race isue to keep his job, right?

just admit he had a coward moment, that yes, he's doing what boss tells him, and leave it at that.  saying he tricked couric, etc, is weak.
LOL sure hes a coward, lol you act like i have some personal investment into beck akin to you and obama sorry hoss i dont.

you ppl i swear  ;D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2009, 10:18:16 AM »
Then why didn't he? William F. Buckley (noted racist and arch conservative) would have defined it. That's because Buckley was a true intellectual that new how to string words together in a coherent fashion.

Pathetic defense of a dummy and a reflection of the anti-intellectualism of the GOP and its fervent supporters.

William Buckley a racist but Obama isnt.End of discussion.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2009, 10:23:02 AM »
What the shit is white culture..There is no definition. Check this shit out...there is poor culture, middle class culture and rich culture...with few exceptions (new money eg ball players and rappers)

whites in a certian tax bracket act just like blacks in that tax bracket..their day to day is the same...

To say race determines behavior had been proven wrong like a billion times and that thinking is reserved for redtards

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2009, 10:33:03 AM »
What the shit is white culture..There is no definition. Check this shit out...there is poor culture, middle class culture and rich culture...with few exceptions (new money eg ball players and rappers)

whites in a certian tax bracket act just like blacks in that tax bracket..their day to day is the same...

To say race determines behavior had been proven wrong like a billion times and that thinking is reserved for redtards
i dont think he was saying that race determines behavior mal this goes to the heart of my point

I dont necissarily think obama is racists simply has problems with social classes and as social classes tend to be along racial lines he comes across as racist.

you could call upper social class white culture and lower class black or minority culture of course there are ppl of all races in each but the majority of the make up in the upper class is white and the majority of the lower class are minorities blacks, hispanics.

I think its perfectly clear obama has a problem with the class division in america and by proxy to some the racial aspect of it...i.e. some believe he is racist.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2009, 10:46:29 AM »
i dont think he was saying that race determines behavior mal this goes to the heart of my point

I dont necissarily think obama is racists simply has problems with social classes and as social classes tend to be along racial lines he comes across as racist.

you could call upper social class white culture and lower class black or minority culture of course there are ppl of all races in each but the majority of the make up in the upper class is white and the majority of the lower class are minorities blacks, hispanics.

I think its perfectly clear obama has a problem with the class division in america and by proxy to some the racial aspect of it...i.e. some believe he is racist.

Boom.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2009, 02:12:23 PM »
I don't know what the hell 'white culture' is either.

I think its mostly a social class thing too but Obama did disproportionally champion black issues.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »
huggy bear do you think its out of the question that obama seems to hold some radical ideas about race or that he buys into black liberation theology?
I'm not going to comment on that bullshit Tony.  What I will say is it's retarded to demonize reference to "white culture" like it must only mean "guys wearing white sheets" while it's totally ok to refer to black culture, hispanic culture, hell everyone seems to have a unique culture and it's ok to talk about unless you're white.  This wouldn't be my beef with Glenn Beck.  In fact a great deal of what Glenn Beck says is actually right.  I dislike Glenn primarily for other reasons that should be butt ass obvious to everyone but disappointingly isn't.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2009, 09:19:06 PM »
I'm not going to comment on that bullshit Tony.  What I will say is it's retarded to demonize reference to "white culture" like it must only mean "guys wearing white sheets" while it's totally ok to refer to black culture, hispanic culture, hell everyone seems to have a unique culture and it's ok to talk about unless you're white.  This wouldn't be my beef with Glenn Beck.  In fact a great deal of what Glenn Beck says is actually right.  I dislike Glenn primarily for other reasons that should be butt ass obvious to everyone but disappointingly isn't.
LOL what bull shit? Its a legit question shoot said so and he is probably the most level headed poster on the politics boards  ;D

I agree with the rest of your statement though

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2009, 06:36:05 AM »
This is what happens when an uneducated fool gets called out on his moronic statements. Stammering, red-faced humiliation.  ;D

Glenn Beck's Education
Glenn overcame a difficult childhood but ultimately graduated from high school in Bellingham, Washington in 1982.  Though he graduated, Glenn himself admits that he "spent more time in the parking lot than in class."  Glenn never attended college.  He became an alcoholic.  While recovering from his alcoholism, Beck became a self-taught genius.  He put books in every room so he could become well learned.  And he didn't just read like you or I do.  No, no.  He read books that contradicted each other.  In doing so, Glenn Beck became a well balanced juggernaut of knowledge.
;D

And GW Bush went to Yale- So what fucking difference does that make? If anything it makes him even more impressive because he is a nationally syndicated Talk Show Host, Radio Host and best selling author. You went to college and spend all your time posting videos about Glenn Beck. I would ssay he got the better deal , no?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2009, 07:37:44 AM »
Thank you sir.  I try to be.  I lean conservative, particularly on economic issues, but I try to be open minded and logical.  I am not stuck in 1 track of thinking.