Author Topic: NPC News Magazine - how to get it  (Read 1332 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NPC News Magazine - how to get it
« on: October 07, 2009, 09:57:38 AM »
For people who ask about how to get the official NPC News Magazine, here is what JM wrote (from Souixcountry)

Hi All,

First thing you need to do is call your NPC district chairperson. They are responsible for getting your NPC membership applications in to the NPC National Office. Have your receipt from whatever contest you purchased it at ready.

Second, if you purchased directly from the NPC National Office, then call there.

Third, if your NPC district chairperson doesn't give you a satisfactory answer, then call the NPC National Office & have all the info available as to when & where you purchased your NPC membership, check number (if paid that way) & your receipt.

If you don't renew prior to the current year, you will miss each issue until you join. Keep in mind your NPC membership expires on December 31st of the current year no matter when you join. There are 6 issue's per year (bi-monthly). So if you don't renew until say March, you will not get the Jan/Feb or March/April issue's & should then receive the remaining 4. Again, if you have not or are not receiving them from your point of membership purchase date, start with your district chairperson to find out when they sent your membership to the NPC National Office.

I gotta be honest & tell you reading about people not getting the issue's is frustrating since I put a lot of time & energy into every issue.

I hope this helps?

J.M. Manion
Chief Photographer/Journalist NPC News
Contributing Photographer/Journalist FLEX Magazine

National Physique Committee
P.O. Box 3711
Pittsburgh, PA 15230
(412) 276-5027
E-mail: NPCFirst@aol.com