Author Topic: Hi Tech Pharm: SOMATOMAX. Crazy!  (Read 3091 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Hi Tech Pharm: SOMATOMAX. Crazy!
« on: October 07, 2009, 11:23:48 AM »

I don't post in this thread often, now but recently a buddy of mine gave me a little cannister of Hi Tech Pharm's sleep, gh cocktail product called 'Somatomax', I want to say. I left it at my gf's crib so I don't remember and Hi Tech Pharm's website is down for maintenance right now.

Anyhoo...

I took a serving of it a few nights ago. It mixes well in water. Tastes like cough syrup. Very bitter but I drank it down and went to sleep. Now... I slept through my alarm clock and slept like a ROCK for 12hours. I went to bed right after 'King of Queens' which is 10:30pm and woke up around 10:20am. Normally I wake up 1-2x's to pee but even my bladder couldn't wake me up. I pissed like a camel when I finally did wake up but even more fucked up was this...

I felt totally energetci even more energetic that any stimulant based fat-burner could ever give me. I had the energy and desire to want to run errands and do little odds and ends I blow off alot because I think I'm too tired or rather nap. I had no lethargic feeling, I had no desire to want to nap or relax although I felt LOOPY and almost drunk. I literally felt dizzy but stable enough to walk without falling. I almost felt euphoric. Like I wanted to call up old friends I haven't spoken to in years or re-connect with lost lovers or something.

It eventually wore off but thinking it was a fluke I tried it again last night and same fucking thing this morning. Loopy, euphoric and almost feeling like I was drunk. Slept like a Chinese dragon, though. I'm not Chinese, by the way...

- Block!
?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Hi Tech Pharm: SOMATOMAX. Crazy!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:38:16 PM »
most of their supps are pretty good, they have a fat burner called lipodrene that has actually scared me a few times!!

bench

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 01:43:51 PM »
Interesting! I've been sleeping a bit rough lately. Maybe I'll check it out.

I'm really interested in the focus angle that you mentioned. How long did the focus window last? I wanted to try SX, but I see it's off the market. Maybe I can get a two-fer by using SOMATOMAX.
Almost always, yes.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 03:47:52 PM »
Interesting! I've been sleeping a bit rough lately. Maybe I'll check it out.

I'm really interested in the focus angle that you mentioned. How long did the focus window last? I wanted to try SX, but I see it's off the market. Maybe I can get a two-fer by using SOMATOMAX.
I would say it lasted about 3-4 hours. After a couple hot meals in me it wore off but damn... I had an extra pep in my step and literally felt so Euphoric and focused I wanted to wave to everybody in the streets and help little old lady with their grocery bags.

It didn't make me feel the way a stimulant based fat burner does...just very loopy, euphoric and rested. I walked faster and was more inclined to do the little things you hate getting at during the day like dishes, pay bills blah blah blah.

- Block!
?

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 05:44:40 PM »
most of their supps are pretty good, they have a fat burner called lipodrene that has actually scared me a few times!!

bench
Ya....thier not bad, i tried thier DIANABOL and ANAVAR, decent stuff.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 03:24:11 PM »
  I don't post in this thread often, now but recently a buddy of mine gave me a little cannister of Hi Tech Pharm's sleep, gh cocktail product called 'Somatomax', I want to say. I left it at my gf's crib so I don't remember and Hi Tech Pharm's website is down for maintenance right now.

Anyhoo...

I took a serving of it a few nights ago. It mixes well in water. Tastes like cough syrup. Very bitter but I drank it down and went to sleep. Now... I slept through my alarm clock and slept like a ROCK for 12hours. I went to bed right after 'King of Queens' which is 10:30pm and woke up around 10:20am. Normally I wake up 1-2x's to pee but even my bladder couldn't wake me up. I pissed like a camel when I finally did wake up but even more fucked up was this...

I felt totally energetci even more energetic that any stimulant based fat-burner could ever give me. I had the energy and desire to want to run errands and do little odds and ends I blow off alot because I think I'm too tired or rather nap. I had no lethargic feeling, I had no desire to want to nap or relax although I felt LOOPY and almost drunk. I literally felt dizzy but stable enough to walk without falling. I almost felt euphoric. Like I wanted to call up old friends I haven't spoken to in years or re-connect with lost lovers or something.

It eventually wore off but thinking it was a fluke I tried it again last night and same fucking thing this morning. Loopy, euphoric and almost feeling like I was drunk. Slept like a Chinese dragon, though. I'm not Chinese, by the way...

- Block!

the main ingredient is phenibut, so no magic there. It has some terrible withdrawals if taken consistently. Its a prescription drug  in russia, i wouldnt mess with it daily, and tolerance will build ultrafast, just watch.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 07:24:38 PM »
the main ingredient is phenibut, so no magic there. It has some terrible withdrawals if taken consistently. Its a prescription drug  in russia, i wouldnt mess with it daily, and tolerance will build ultrafast, just watch.

What are your opinions regarding increased/improved REM sleep cycles & GH release?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 01:38:32 PM »
What are your opinions regarding increased/improved REM sleep cycles & GH release?

the formula looks good, arginine has shown some effect in increasing growth hormone, although i pretty sure no real natural scretagogues are avalible. Gaba, while crossing the BBB, acts mostly on peripheral receptors some pituatary release or trophic hormone release might not be effected. It is known that improved sleep hygiene and gabaergics improve GH release. Ill look at the research on gaba specifically and see what i can find, i havent looked at the compound in a while.

As for sleep aids, melatonin may have some effect on GH levels.Ill have a look.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 01:50:49 PM »
Thank you.
I’m sure you have better resources than I do.
The way some of the companies that sell GABA write their product descriptions, you’d think you were buying GHB. :-\

Someone told met that melatonin simply makes you drowsy, but does not help induce deep sleep.
However, Valerian Root is supposed to promote REM.

Phenibut looks good, but after a quick search it doesn’t look like it takes much use to suffer some nasty withdrawal symptoms.

Anyway, I know you’re busy.
I appreciate you checking into this when you have time.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »
Thank you.
I’m sure you have better resources than I do.
The way some of the companies that sell GABA write their product descriptions, you’d think you were buying GHB. :-\

Someone told met that melatonin simply makes you drowsy, but does not help induce deep sleep.
However, Valerian Root is supposed to promote REM.

Phenibut looks good, but after a quick search it doesn’t look like it takes much use to suffer some nasty withdrawal symptoms.

Anyway, I know you’re busy.
I appreciate you checking into this when you have time.

Ya no problem, REM sleep is probably not all that important, delta wave sleep or slow wave sleep is used for restoration and is decreased in pretty much all pathological conditions. Drugs that increase REM arent that great, slow wave is where its at.

valerian promotes SWS as well, it has benzodiazepine receptor action as well, so tolerance will build. Combined with passion flower it should be decent for sleep. Melatonin is a wonder supplement dude, improves sleep, helps induce sleep, improves immune function, lowers estrogen cures GERD at 6mgs, is an antioxidant and is definitely safe in megadoses.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 02:30:52 PM »
Ya no problem, REM sleep is probably not all that important, delta wave sleep or slow wave sleep is used for restoration and is decreased in pretty much all pathological conditions. Drugs that increase REM arent that great, slow wave is where its at.

valerian promotes SWS as well, it has benzodiazepine receptor action as well, so tolerance will build. Combined with passion flower it should be decent for sleep. Melatonin is a wonder supplement dude, improves sleep, helps induce sleep, improves immune function, lowers estrogen cures GERD at 6mgs, is an antioxidant and is definitely safe in megadoses.

Damn!
Thanks very much, Smokes - especially for that last part.
Any particular brand of melatonin you would recommend (for or against)?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 04:25:37 PM »
Damn!
Thanks very much, Smokes - especially for that last part.
Any particular brand of melatonin you would recommend (for or against)?

I like NOW as a company or jarrow so any form by them is good. Although 300mcg was all that was needed to improve sleep in a couple studies, there have been studies examining doses in the gram range for long periods of time with no toxicity. So i would just get the 3mg tabs and dose according to your particular issue. For example in acid reflux it was a minimum dosage of 6mgs to improve LES tone and reduce symptoms. So you can go higher, but you might run into some morning groginess and possible depression, at least i do. I mean, i feel off if i take to much the next day, and in bad spirits.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 04:36:54 PM »
I like NOW as a company or jarrow so any form by them is good. Although 300mcg was all that was needed to improve sleep in a couple studies, there have been studies examining doses in the gram range for long periods of time with no toxicity. So i would just get the 3mg tabs and dose according to your particular issue. For example in acid reflux it was a minimum dosage of 6mgs to improve LES tone and reduce symptoms. So you can go higher, but you might run into some morning groginess and possible depression, at least i do. I mean, i feel off if i take to much the next day, and in bad spirits.

Thank you for your knowledge and advice.

In honor and recognition of your generosity, I promise to not PM you any questions for at least 3 months.
 ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 04:47:56 PM »
Thank you for your knowledge and advice.

In honor and recognition of your generosity, I promise to not PM you any questions for at least 3 months.
 ;D

you can pm me, it just might take 3 months for me to answer ;D :D