Author Topic: douche bags who want to arm wrestle you....  (Read 3218 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
douche bags who want to arm wrestle you....
« on: October 08, 2009, 12:44:40 AM »
funny is every bar i go i find this douche bags that literaly begs me to arm wrestle me  him due to their insecurity and want to prove something..... most of the time these guys are eitheer fatasses or skinny twinks...... well when i lose their whole "crew" stand up and clap.... like they did something... how many other "big guys" epxerience this bs............ "lets arm wrestle"..... insecurity at the best. i told the guy tonight with his locked wrist... lets train tomorrow and see who is stronger,.... jason arntz broke his arm, arm wrestling some old man and he broke his arm.... due to technique not strength...
real men= no rubbers

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: douche bags who want to arm wrestle you....
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 12:46:56 AM »
Just say no.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 12:47:45 AM »
yes i do that.... but your friends egg you on........ therefore makes you look like a pussy if you dont do it.
real men= no rubbers

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 12:52:05 AM »
yes i do that.... but your friends egg you on........ therefore makes you look like a pussy if you dont do it.
Same garbage happened to me at work.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 12:52:38 AM »
Do the bb thing.  Tell the guy to make a muscle and cut him down.  Then drop your pants and show the quads.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 12:55:56 AM »
Same garbage happened to me at work.

yes its sad at peoples insecurity.... when they see you walk in... and all the guys and girls talk "wow look at him hes huge" the insecure fucker says ill take him at arm wrestling.... insecure mofos...
real men= no rubbers

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 12:57:47 AM »
funny is every bar i go i find this douche bags that literaly begs me to arm wrestleme  him due to their insecurity and want to prove something..... most of the time these guys are eitheer fatasses or skinny twinks...... well when i lose their whole "crew" stand up and clap.... like they did something... how many other "big guys" epxerience this bs............ "lets arm wrestle"..... insecurity at the best. i told the guy tonight with his locked wrist... lets train tomorrow and see who is stronger,.... jason arntz broke his arm, arm wrestling some old man and he broke his arm.... due to technique not strength...

Stop going to bars.......

Are you showing off your "arms"? I can't imagine why people would just come up to you and ask to arm wrestle you.

In the future, just laugh it off. The joke is on them anyways. Reality is, it's a no win situation. You beat a fat dude or a twink, and it was expected. They beat you, well.....your pride is hurt.
HAHA, RON.....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 12:58:14 AM »
I just pull my cock out and tie it in a knot....that shuts them up.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 01:00:42 AM »

Are you showing off your "arms"? I can't imagine why people would just come up to you and ask to arm wrestle you.

In the future, just laugh it off. The joke is on them anyways. Reality is, it's a no win situation. You beat a fat dude or a twink, and it was expected. They beat you, well.....your pride is hurt.

cant,i love bars and the whole drinking scene........ just showing the true colors of the typical american male who is insecure....
real men= no rubbers

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 01:02:55 AM »
I just pull my cock out and tie it in a knot....that shuts them up.

;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 02:04:37 AM »
Just ask them if they have enough dedication to "glow". That will put them in their place.
from incomplete data

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 02:21:18 AM »
funny is every bar i go i find this douche bags that literaly begs me to arm wrestle me  him due to their insecurity and want to prove something..... most of the time these guys are eitheer fatasses or skinny twinks...... well when i lose their whole "crew" stand up and clap.... like they did something... how many other "big guys" epxerience this bs............ "lets arm wrestle"..... insecurity at the best. i told the guy tonight with his locked wrist... lets train tomorrow and see who is stronger,.... jason arntz broke his arm, arm wrestling some old man and he broke his arm.... due to technique not strength...

Human moronism is hard to handle.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 03:32:24 AM »
Break their arm... getbig style...  8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 04:06:50 AM »
Just ask them if they have enough dedication to "glow". That will put them in their place.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 04:11:59 AM »

good advice, bars are full of losers anyhow.  Dude must be really young.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 04:25:07 AM »

Brutal insecurity.  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 04:50:17 AM »
Say no in a firm voice while looking into his eyes and that should be the end of it.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 05:08:06 AM »
If you were big enough, nobody would challenge you.  I bet Groink doesn't get challenged to armwrestle.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 06:22:03 AM »

If youre under 21 thats ok, common actually  to arm wrestle,  but after that  just say "Not interested".

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 06:22:06 AM »

Translation:

I've lost every arm wrestle match in my life even though I can bench 245 for 6 to failure.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 06:38:01 AM »
That doesn't say much for your strength if you loose against twinks.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 07:33:10 AM »
I just tear his arm off and shove it down his throat...that usually shuts up him and his crowd.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 07:41:05 AM »
Get this all the time mainly from Greek and Turkish dudes u go into the shop to buy something the wanna arm wrestle you :-\
choice is an illusion

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 07:47:36 AM »
Get this all the time mainly from Greek and Turkish dudes u go into the shop to buy something the wanna arm wrestle you :-\

Maybe they are gay and want a piece of your anus?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2009, 08:53:42 AM »
if u ever visit any arab country, theyl be lining up for an arm wrestle... right after they try and sell you steroids, or tell you to go to there cousins shop............ this is 100% true of anyone holding decent size ( doesnt apply to 90% of getbiggers)