Author Topic: Junie Browning arrested then terminated from UFC.  (Read 1540 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Junie Browning arrested then terminated from UFC.
« on: October 08, 2009, 08:47:24 AM »
Junie Browning, who was a standout on “The Ultimate Fighter: Team Nogueira vs. Team Mir” more for his antics than his in-cage performance, was arrested Tuesday night in Henderson, Nev., after allegedly assaulting three nurses at St. Rose Dominican Hospital, according to a report by Lawrence Mower of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The report states that two friends took the 24-year-old Browning to the hospital after he overdosed on anti-anxiety pills. After being taken to a room at the hospital, he reportedly tried to leave and became angry, pushing a female nurse, punching a male nurse and kicking another male nurse.

Browning was charged with three counts of battery on a health care worker.

UFC president Dana White on Wednesday told Yahoo! Sports that, upon learning of the arrest, he terminated Browning’s UFC contract.

“He was given an amazing opportunity, but he has some serious issues that are beyond me and what I can do,” White told reporter Kevin Iole. “I’m there for guys and I realize nobody is perfect and guys are going to get into trouble. When that happens, I want to try to help and do something for them. But he needs more help than I can give him. I did what I could for him.”

Browning (3-1) had two fights for the UFC. He defeated David Kaplan at The Ultimate Fighter 8 Finale, but was submitted in his last outing by Cole Miller at UFC Fight Night 18 in Tennessee
Predictions
 40/61

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Junie Browning arrested then terminated from UFC.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 08:50:42 AM »
LOL, I didn't even know he made it into the UFC... I thought he lost on the show and that was it..kid was a major retard anyway, people like that need to be euthanized.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 09:01:34 AM »
I think he had a couple fights in the UFC , he beat a guy from that season of the show and then Cole Miller smoked him.  The UFC is retarded like that, they pretty much give everbody a shot in the UFC even if they lose, it seems like they put them on the finale, and if they do ok, they keep bringing them back.  This dude had too many chances though, not even a fist full of Xanax could chill this idiot out.
Predictions
 40/61

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 09:17:52 AM »
I'm shocked Junie would be arrested  ::)
I knew this kid was a jackass with no self control not to be critical
RIP Bob Probert

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 09:20:28 AM »
I'm shocked Junie would be arrested  ::)
I knew this kid was a jackass with no self control not to be critical

LOL, yea... I guess none of us really expected anything like this to happen,  ::)  ::) hehehe
oh well good riddance, at least now he's gone for good.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 06:42:11 PM »
What an absolute TARD

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 04:26:43 AM »
Good Riddance.

Big Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 03:41:05 PM »
male nurse