Author Topic: t3 and first cycle question  (Read 1611 times)

lesaucer

t3 and first cycle question
« on: October 08, 2009, 09:52:05 AM »
my friend want to do t3 without anything else but i remember reading it would shred the muscle too,,right?

also another friend want to do test/tren and insulin for his first cycle, good idea? the guy is 19 and got his natural limit and is ready for it but for a first cycle would he get way more result with this cycle or similar result with just test/dbol? he never touched gear so he want to go fullblown on first cycle and get the most mass possible

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: t3 and first cycle question
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 10:15:32 AM »
reached his natural limit at 19.................. ::)

i may be called all sorts here, but for me if you cant bench over 2platesx10, squat 3plates x10 and deadlift 4plates for a handfull of reps ( thats plates each side of the bar...) your no where near your natural limit..

that being said, you have no buisness taking t3 or insulin on a 1st cycle, specialy at 19yr old

you posted no stats of your freind either, but assuming he's built a ittle.. a plain old 12 weeks of test ( enth or sus), with some dianabol for the 1st few weeks to kick it off, should be more than enough to do the job.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 11:02:18 AM »
No way in hell he reached his natural limit...tren and insulin is a big NO for a first cycle especially at 19...

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 01:33:09 PM »
from what i understand t-3 w/o gear might shed muscle as the hormone causes your metabolic rate to skyrocket and looks for anything possable to burn up as fuel.

as for the 19 year old, if he put on 55lbs in 18 mos. why would he even think he needs gear, people use gear to add mass after there to old to grow or at there natural limits, im sorry but as everyone else has said theres no way he is done growing at age 19.

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »
idk he said that if he up the calories he can get heavier but its fat, said hes been up to 225 but was bloated and feeling like shit

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 02:20:08 PM »
if he's aching that much at that age, his form or training frequency must be off... you should be indestructable in your teens...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 03:02:43 PM »
Agreed depending on his metabolism

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 03:48:38 PM »
idk he said that if he up the calories he can get heavier but its fat, said hes been up to 225 but was bloated and feeling like shit

If he's like most guys his age, when he ups his calories he does do in a big way right from the start, that's why he gets fat and bloated. You can't make a huge jump in calories and not expect to at least feel bloated.

What he needs to do is gradually increase calories as needed. You need carbs to grow, that's a given. Lets say he's taking in around 300g of carbs per day and that is enough for maintenance, he simply needs to slowly add in more carbs, not jump up to 800g a day out of nowhere. Bump it up say 50g of carbs per day, if he stagnates on that, bump it up another 50 and so on...let his body adjust and get used to the extra carbs. There are other things to consider as well, but my guess is he gets fat/bloated because he takes his carb and calorie intake up dramatically all at once.

As for his cycle, if he's reached his natural limit or not, either way he's going to do what he wants. I don't think he should mess with insulin when it's pretty obvious he doesn't have a full handle on his diet already.

As for a first bulking cycle, test and dbol is fine and is a solid cycle. Now I'm not going to sit here and be a hypocrite though, some of my guys I work with, ones I work directly with, sometimes I'll have them run a little deca with their first cycle, but the big difference there is I can keep an eye on them and I'm working hand in hand with them. Test/deca/dbol can be a good cycle even for a first timer, but diet is still and always the most important thing.

Your T-3 question, yes T-3 by itself is not a good idea. Too easy to lose muscle tissue doing that without AAS.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 04:13:32 PM »
t3 doesnt necessarily eat up muscle. that is dependant on adequate protein intake. if your running t3 alone, then you need to consume extra protein in order to keep muscle. if your using it with roids, you dont need any extra protein beyond whats normally adequate for your body.

t3 does boost metabolism, but not like some would make it out. DNP, which is more powerful than t3, can at maximum elevate metabolism by 50%.  t3, even mega dosed, wont be jacking metabolic rate any more than that. so with that in mind, create a diet based on your energy expenditure being increased by 10-30% depending on t3 doseage. then youll see that msucle loss wont happen as easily as you think.

lesaucer

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 08:23:25 PM »
thanks guys ill ask him about how he diet,, as for deca, he cant take deca due to testing, have something else to recommend arnold?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 09:23:11 PM »
thanks guys ill ask him about how he diet,, as for deca, he cant take deca due to testing, have something else to recommend arnold?

If he can't take deca due to testing, how is it he can take testosterone, tren or dbol? Those will show up on a steroid drug test too.

lesaucer

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 09:25:57 PM »
test=3 months to clear up= will be ok when they will test,, deca=18months=will show up

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 09:41:12 PM »
test=3 months to clear up= will be ok when they will test,, deca=18months=will show up

In that case then no, no other recommendations. What's already planned is fine. Not sure what it is you're looking for exactly.

lesaucer

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 09:34:30 PM »
i convinced the guy to not use tren for first cycle since its too strong too soon, going to do dbol first 5weeks instead. still wanna do the insulin, he think it looks like really awesome shit and not harmful at all if done perfectly,, and i think hes right

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 11:47:54 PM »
i convinced the guy to not use tren for first cycle since its too strong too soon, going to do dbol first 5weeks instead. still wanna do the insulin, he think it looks like really awesome shit and not harmful at all if done perfectly,, and i think hes right

Personally, I think "he" is You...good luck 8)

lesaucer

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 11:29:39 AM »
Personally, I think "he" is You...good luck 8)

nah its not me i just used 'I' in gh message so it would be easier to read, didnt realized someone would 'out' me lol