Author Topic: Depressive thoughts when going to bed at nighttime especially if not very tired  (Read 3322 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I find it relaxes my body and it makes me more sensible, reliable and even calmer person.

Anybody else have noticed these positive effects?

Depressed - Deep Rest -Tser Peed - Serpent - The Year of the Snake

The Year of the Snake - Deep thinker, wise, mystic, graceful, soft-spoken, sensual, creative, prudent, shrewd, ambitious, elegant, cautious, responsible, calm, strong, constant, purposeful. Can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, hedonistic, self-doubting, distrustful, mendacious, suffocating, cold.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
Take 1000 Advil, then enter the land of nod smoothly and calmly.

tell us about it tomorrow

ta ta

Ta ta nerds!

HeavyDuty

• Getbig II
yeah you gotta love drugs.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I'm not saying it should be avoided with drugs. I'm saying most people look at it completely wrong. I'm saying it can be positive, if you roll with it, so to speak.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Just rub one out.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Turn on the TV.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Have some milk.

JasonH

• Getbig V
All of the above.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Read Last of the Mohicans.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Rami sounds like he is hot up for some firey wet vagina

that is the key my son

dont waste time going out to get hoes unless you have friends , then go out with them and attain hoes

if you are mostly a loner or dont have bros to go out with , attain new hoes through myspace and other networks like that, maybe some of those dating sites are worth the price cheaper than going out hunting for hoes can be wasteful sometimes settling for a hoe u dont really adore out the gates. In other words we dont always know when the spirits are in our corner when looking for hoes, it could be a bad night unless you know for sure and are into numerology and know ancient hebrew words to unlock the matrix and achieve master single hoes
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Take a tranq.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Rami sounds like he is hot up for some firey wet vagina

that is the key my son

dont waste time going out to get hoes unless you have friends , then go out with them and attain hoes

if you are mostly a loner or dont have bros to go out with , attain new hoes through myspace and other networks like that, maybe some of those dating sites are worth the price cheaper than going out hunting for hoes can be wasteful sometimes settling for a hoe u dont really adore out the gates. In other words we dont always know when the spirits are in our corner when looking for hoes, it could be a bad night unless you know for sure and are into numerology and know ancient hebrew words to unlock the matrix and achieve master single hoes

No bs quality response right there, always appreciated.

Alex23

Watch this.... I usually knock the fuck out after 2 1/2 min.. day or night... shit I won't even click on it I got work to do.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I find it relaxes my body and it makes me more sensible, reliable and even calmer person.

Stop reading menus in Chinese restaurants. Problem solved! 

Alex23

Stop reading menus in Chinese restaurants. Problem solved! 

PhD Chimps, are you saying that Rami loves a solid "fortune cookie" (no homo)?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
PhD Chimps, are you saying that Rami loves a solid "fortune cookie" (no homo)?
Don't know, but I'm sure he's sampled the Cream of Sum Yung Gi.     ;D

Alex23

Don't know, but I'm sure he's sampled the Cream of Sum Yung Gi.     ;D

LOLOL!!!!

Are you in the UK?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Naw, I'm in Canuckistan.

Alex23

Naw, I'm in Canuckistan.

That's a shame... I've been wondering what the british desert "Spotted Dick" looks like but too chicken to order it at the pub...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
That's a shame... I've been wondering what the british desert "Spotted Dick" looks like but too chicken to order it at the pub...
Ah, that's a heavy dessert. My Da likes it. I've had it. It's a bit stodgy, but you can put some custard on it to make it a bit more palatable. Stick with the cheesecake. (no homo)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

yes a lowly feeling like

saying to yourself "i have achieved this current state of lowlyness" you might tend to have some interesting dreams to make up for the lacking real life , i have found in my own sleep patterns
A

younggunz

• Getbig II
Watch this.... I usually knock the fuck out after 2 1/2 min.. day or night... shit I won't even click on it I got work to do.

Holy shit!! HE REALLY IS THAT BORING!!