Author Topic: Weightlifting and its equivelant and the relevance  (Read 898 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Weightlifting and its equivelant and the relevance
« on: October 08, 2009, 03:45:57 PM »
one set of squats= on your knees nailing in some baseboard and shoe molding
sholder press= overhead drilling some screws in
lat pull down= scabbing on a 2x10 to a floor joy and nailing or screwing
dumbell bench press= hard bathtub scrubbing for mildew
bicep or forearm curl= unscrewing a garbage desposal and drain basket from kitchen sink

how many of you agree that moving around weights is pretty much garbage nowadays. It wears me out just as much as work im equally fatigued and equally hungry
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Weightlifting and its equivelant and the relevance
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 04:10:35 PM »
bicep or forearm curl= unscrewing a garbage desposal and drain basket from kitchen sink

how many of you agree that moving around weights is pretty much garbage nowadays. It wears me out just as much as work im equally fatigued and equally hungry
Can you add weights to all these activities?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 04:17:44 PM »
Can you add weights to all these activities?

it makes no positive training effect really

we are only alloted x -b energy per day and x and b arent much different or more than the other producing nill effects

so if we do alot of somethings we naturally do alot less of otherthings

we like to think we can do alot of everythings

there are differences in levels of energy with people, once youve found out your energy there isnt much you can do to improve it even after eating vegetables that are loaded with nutrition

so at this point its all about fat loss injections and finding a pleasurable female to burn off  calories with without even trying because this method is fun and less draining then lifting a dumbell
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 04:28:53 PM »
it makes no positive training effect really

we are only alloted x -b energy per day and x and b arent much different or more than the other producing nill effects

so if we do alot of somethings we naturally do alot less of otherthings

we like to think we can do alot of everythings

there are differences in levels of energy with people, once youve found out your energy there isnt much you can do to improve it even after eating vegetables that are loaded with nutrition

so at this point its all about fat loss injections and finding a pleasurable female to burn off  calories with without even trying because this method is fun and less draining then lifting a dumbell
Without resistance how will you gain mass? Regular activities such as nailing boards, laying brick, drywall etc. will only make you muscular to a certain level..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 04:34:51 PM »
Without resistance how will you gain mass? Regular activities such as nailing boards, laying brick, drywall etc. will only make you muscular to a certain level..

well you have resistance when you stand, and you feel it more the longer you stand and it gets more difficult because your resistance meters/limits have been reached for the day that is why you are sitting down now and not lifting because you may be tired in various physical ways

so it means nothing to do even 5 all out sets , on a diet, and only sit for the rest of the day even sitting a few hours is non productive to a bodybuilding application on your self correct?

rest is only non resistance, not talking about sleeep, if someone is a true bodybuilder and truly beleives in resistance then they should be standing all the time to create resistance until its time to sleep correct?
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 04:40:33 PM »
well you have resistance when you stand, and you feel it more the longer you stand and it gets more difficult because your resistance meters/limits have been reached for the day that is why you are sitting down now and not lifting because you may be tired in various physical ways

so it means nothing to do even 5 all out sets , on a diet, and only sit for the rest of the day even sitting a few hours is non productive to a bodybuilding application on your self correct?

rest is only non resistance, not talking about sleeep, if someone is a true bodybuilder and truly beleives in resistance then they should be standing all the time to create resistance until its time to sleep correct?
Nice point however recovery is a big factor is muscle growth. If you are not allowing enough rest you wont grow look at marathon runners...

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 04:44:56 PM »
How much muscle expenditure may one encounter say "tossing ones salad"?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 04:46:03 PM »
How much muscle expenditure may one encounter say "tossing ones salad"?
You could build up some nice forearms if you add weight

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 04:48:33 PM »
Nice point however recovery is a big factor is muscle growth. If you are not allowing enough rest you wont grow look at marathon runners...

i think we get all the rest we need when we sleep

you have all types of marathon runners though

the smaller ones probably dont do shit all day but run a few miles a day and take a few days off an do nothing and take it easy for the most part and are just jogging anyways wich is barely taxing

a small guy actually running  and doing sprints will build muscle depending upon how much training and how much of the rest of the day doing/or not doing shit

A

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 04:49:49 PM »
I usually hang the weights from my sack ;D

Karuk

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 04:55:58 PM »
Is this the official FAIL thread?

If nailing baseboard wears you out you're apathetic pussy boy. Try to find your balls. Once you do maybe you will be a man again. Until then I suggest you get better at giving head.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 04:57:38 PM »
I knew this old guy that worked masonary his whole life and after every hardass day he would still hit the gym every night and throw the iron around. He is the only person I have seen to date that could pull off so much hardass physical strain in one day everyday.
You Can't Do It!!!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 04:59:30 PM »
So, we should head to the gym with our toolbelts?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 05:01:55 PM »
I knew this old guy that worked masonary his whole life and after every hardass day he would still hit the gym every night and throw the iron around. He is the only person I have seen to date that could pull off so much hardass physical strain in one day everyday.

its certainly doable

after someone who has already put in the time in the gym , its very hard to lose that natural mass
A

Bast175

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 05:02:31 PM »
..brutal Johnny being too cheap to pay for a gym membership.   :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 05:05:47 PM »
..brutal Johnny being too cheap to pay for a gym membership.   :D

well if me and this new girl get along good sheel be my only workout..but if she doesnt cling to me like i want,
yeah ill get one soon around december when they have the specials

A

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 05:08:29 PM »
Your getting a new girl for Christmas? ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 05:22:00 PM »
I understand Sergio Olivia did physical work as well, my point superior genetics and you can gain without much rest, but no genetics without rest you get nowhere.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 08:49:39 PM »

WOW you are really lost !