Author Topic: pm q answerd  (Read 1019 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd
« on: October 08, 2009, 04:45:23 PM »
[quote author=l
Hi god, i read alot of your posts and you look like you know your shit. So im 19 6f4 210lbs, got abs and when i up the calories i seem to only get fatter so i believe that im in my natural limit or a bit less if i would train my leg more i could get maybe 215-220. I want to do my first cycle soon, i want to blow the fuck up not caring if people think im on or not. right now i think im going to do test e+tren and some insulin like 1 time/day after training maybe bit more if im confortable with it. Do you think i will get way better result with this stack than something less powerful like test/dbol or would i get similar result because its my first cycle?? dont worry i know alot with gear got a lot of competing/users friends im not afraid of high doses know whats up..
thanks god and dont show my username please!
[/quote]

test cyp or enantat
nandrolone
dianabol

no insulin needed,,doses should be at 1-1.5 gram total hormones a week,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pugalist666

• Getbig IV

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 05:19:53 PM »
[quote author=l
Hi god, i read alot of your posts and you look like you know your shit. So im 19 6f4 210lbs, got abs and when i up the calories i seem to only get fatter so i believe that im in my natural limit or a bit less if i would train my leg more i could get maybe 215-220. I want to do my first cycle soon, i want to blow the fuck up not caring if people think im on or not. right now i think im going to do test e+tren and some insulin like 1 time/day after training maybe bit more if im confortable with it. Do you think i will get way better result with this stack than something less powerful like test/dbol or would i get similar result because its my first cycle?? dont worry i know alot with gear got a lot of competing/users friends im not afraid of high doses know whats up..
thanks god and dont show my username please!

test cyp or enantat
nandrolone
dianabol

no insulin needed,,doses should be at 1-1.5 gram total hormones a week,,

gh15 approved

Thanks for not showing my username gh15.

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 08:15:04 PM »

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 01:57:02 AM »
Is gh15 still mad at that dude that ripped him off or something?...

Did someone "win" the growthhormone kit by selling out???

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 02:03:48 AM »

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 03:18:56 AM »
love how he refers to his "friend" like posting on a msg board isn't inconspicuous enough  ;D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 03:22:30 AM »
where the hell is gh15? I miss gunter posting here.....