Author Topic: Steroid Story on CurrentTV  (Read 1632 times)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Steroid Story on CurrentTV
« on: October 08, 2009, 09:42:28 PM »
Almost always, yes.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Steroid Story on CurrentTV
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 10:07:07 PM »
Much like most steroid related pieces. I think they went out and looked for a Dr. that was more anti-steroid than normal though. Hard to know if he did this purposely or not but I can't believe for one second that the Dr. is that ignorant but he did make some stuff up that he pulled straight from his ass. Of course there's always a chance he is that ignorant.

Could anyone tell what it was the reporter was taking, I couldn't make it out on the box she had? Obviously that would have a huge effect on everything, especially if she was taking a larger than normal amount as she said she would be doing.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 11:45:39 PM »
Cut.

Print.

Gay.

Dunno what the box was but those were pink thai dbols int he bag.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 07:54:21 AM »
Absolute dribble.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 08:43:49 AM »
Lmao it looks like she was stacking clen and dbol! of course shes going to get terrible side effects from dbol...she wouldnt be talking all that shit if she was on anavar or primo!

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 10:00:36 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOO DON'T THROW THEM DBOL PILLS AWAY. I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 03:02:54 PM »
haw no ha no ma eyes realla swollen you can see the steroyd efecct...bad bad steroids

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 03:23:51 PM »

Wow!  She was gutsy!   I mean, from her perspective, she had no idea (really) what she was taking.  Could've been rat poison. 

but I can't believe for one second that the Dr. is that ignorant

:o

Oh yeah, I can believe it!  50% of the graduates had to be in the lower half of their class right?
:

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 03:50:09 PM »

Oh yeah, I can believe it!  50% of the graduates had to be in the lower half of their class right?
Well mighty warrior princess, you're right...I never thought about it that way...good call!

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 01:44:16 PM »
what a dumb fucking bitch.........seriously. ....she was taking DBOL i am shocked she didnt grow an adams apple.....
First Rock

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2009, 04:31:44 PM »
what a dumb fucking bitch.........seriously. ....she was taking DBOL i am shocked she didnt grow an adams apple.....

Here's the thing, she was running this experiment with a Dr. she was under his supervision. He obviously knew what she was going to take, I'm sure he had to have had some say in what she took. We're told to listen to our Dr's, they're supposed to be the ones looking out for us. Was she smart for taking dbol? No, of course not, but the real dumb ass in this video is the Dr.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2009, 04:41:01 PM »
haha dumb limey Brits.  No wonder they pay twice as much for everything in their country.......they all have rocks for brains. 

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 02:07:34 AM »
it scares me that the Dr was ok with it..........seriously even in the UK.......thats BS not that i agree with american policy on juice but come on Brits......thas BS......she took a huge health risk for a Bs news storythat didnt reveal any new info
First Rock