Author Topic: Watch Out - Lee Priest is Back and is going to Stomp the 202  (Read 7105 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Watch Out - Lee Priest is Back and is going to Stomp the 202
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 12:56:41 AM »
haha I love australians.
from incomplete data

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 02:46:36 AM »
he seriously needs some speech therapy.

im embarassed to be an australian also hearing the crap that comes out of his mouth. what a major tool.

he's got it all...shit flowing out of a dribbling, barely articulate speech impediment and tatoo'd head.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 02:47:53 AM »

im embarassed to be an australian also hearing the crap that comes out of his mouth. what a major tool.

he's got it all...shit flowing out of a dribbling, barely articulate speech impediment and tatoo'd head.

I found it amusing.
from incomplete data

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 02:49:47 AM »
we'll be filming from the chym, there'll probably be some kangaroosh and koalash chtrying too achack me or shomshing.

watch out for a machor come back.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 03:01:33 AM »
I've got a yrs supply of Infinite Labs that Lee does not compete or if he does, will NOT qualifiy for the O....

Now let me say I like Lee, his physique and dont give a sh$t attitude but enough is enough...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 03:41:02 AM »
Hah, that was pretty amusing.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 01:51:32 PM »
I resepct Lee Priest because he speaks his mind.But on the oppisite side of the coin, Lee has a very big EGO.I know his ex wife and ex manager and he both got the short end of the stick.I think Lee has kept putting of his retuen to the pro bodybuilding stage because he knows he will get beaten in the 202's.In the past there wasnt any guy near Lee Priest size at that height 5 years ago.Now you got gunslinger like Kevin English who has 22" arms and can come in sliced and dicedPlus both Kevin English and David Henry have stridated hamstrings and glutes.Lee always wears big granny pany like posing trunks to cover his glutes, becuse they arent stridated.I think its going to be interesting how Lee holds up against these younger guys.He has the muscle maturity advantage, but does he have the genetics to pull it off...we shall see.lol

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 01:54:35 PM »
I resepct Lee Priest because he speaks his mind.But on the oppisite side of the coin, Lee has a very big EGO.I know his ex wife and ex manager and he both got the short end of the stick.I think Lee has kept putting of his retuen to the pro bodybuilding stage because he knows he will get beaten in the 202's.In the past there wasnt any guy near Lee Priest size at that height 5 years ago.Now you got gunslinger like Kevin English who has 22" arms and can come in sliced and dicedPlus both Kevin English and David Henry have stridated hamstrings and glutes.Lee always wears big granny pany like posing trunks to cover his glutes, becuse they arent stridated.I think its going to be interesting how Lee holds up against these younger guys.He has the muscle maturity advantage, but does he have the genetics to pull it off...we shall see.lol

You seem to know a lot of people "GetOnANegroYouth"...... are you looking to become the next "onlyme"?
P

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 01:58:21 PM »

congrats on the Champions trophy..yall spanked the kiwis well!
carpe` vaginum!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 02:00:18 PM »
congrats on the Champions trophy..yall spanked the kiwis well!

We still got a million bucks.

Quite amusing how the Pakistani's and in particular the Indians have their panties in a bunch over what happened in that tournament.
P

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 02:00:47 PM »

"Speaks his mind"  LMAO  Lee is as big a liar as they come.  And he bitches and complains more than a woman on her period.  His little (and I mean that in the most condescending way) is played.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 02:05:56 PM »

Quite amusing how the Pakistani's and in particular the Indians have their panties in a bunch over what happened in that tournament.

Vetori was a huge loss...add in Oram...

NZ coulda won it all.

Aus has huge respect for NZ.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »
Vetori was a huge loss...add in Oram...

NZ coulda won it all.

Aus has huge respect for NZ.

8)

Mills had White plum in front early on.... It could have been 17/3.... may have been a different result if that was given  ;)
P

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 02:24:12 PM »
Lee can barely stomp a quarter when it's lying flat on the ground.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 02:26:17 PM »
NZ, why the hostility towards me brother?? I got a nice like Ewe as a peace pip offering.NZ would mind you putting on  your velcro gloves and helping this lovely lil "ewe" over the fence.Have her make a "ewe "turn to give you a kiss.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 02:30:23 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 02:38:17 PM »
I thought they discontinued the 202 class because no one gave a damn about it ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »

i'm glad we lost....maybe it'll make those fuckers that you cant have a team based on whose uncle is high up in the government  :-\ and whose dad is a governor etc >:(

i say...keep afridi and yonus and fire the whole lot
carpe` vaginum!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 11:11:57 PM »

Yeah, but with respect (which I only use as a figure of speech :)), so do you.  You often pipe in here with namedropping and so forth and I remember when you came here, you were ego personified.  I know you've calmed down, somewhat but the reality is you can't be a professional bodybuilder without an ego. 

By the way, "Stridated" isn't a word.  It's striated.  If you don't believe me, google stridated.  You'll find out your post is the number two post on google.  That generally means you've invented a word :) (Yes, that is my BIG ego talking, I wouldn't deny it).

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2009, 12:26:20 AM »
Name another 202 competitor who has placed top 6 in the Mr. Olympia multiple times...

Lee hung with the likes of Coleman, Yates, Levrone, Wheeler, Cormier, ect.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2009, 12:31:05 AM »
his arm is a mess, who cares.. if he ever competed, he'd look like shit

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2009, 12:33:46 AM »
Read Lee's column in the latest MD.  It is the greatest piece he has ever written.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com