Author Topic: Matt T to talk about Obama in 3......2.......1.......  (Read 2174 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Matt T to talk about Obama in 3......2.......1.......
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2009, 11:17:37 AM »
Taking ur own racial prefjudice out of the equation, can u tell me why you think he DOESN'T deserve it?
Only a fool would claim he is not deserving.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2009, 05:05:17 PM »
Obama just pissed on coach.

Whatever happened to that sawed off retard?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2009, 05:07:39 PM »
Whatever happened to that sawed off retard?
He changed his name because of the sticky event.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2009, 06:59:38 PM »
I can't agree with your post. Giving the Taliban a voice as a legitimate government is not the way to go.  I am glad you have more faith in Obama. Maybe you can have faith in him for the both of us. I feel he is way in over his head.

I agree he is in over his head.  Bush was too, as was clinton, carter, jfk and reagan.  Bush1 was the last prez to know what the hell he was doing, with johnson and nixon probably being the ones before that. 

That being said- Bush, Obama, and afghanist have all been floating that idea of involving the taleban.  Unfortunately, it's gonna happen.  We had 8 years of the greatest military in human history in the place with the run of the country - and we haven't defeated them yet.  Cause they can hide and out-wait us. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »
I agree he is in over his head.  Bush was too, as was clinton, carter, jfk and reagan.  Bush1 was the last prez to know what the hell he was doing, with johnson and nixon probably being the ones before that. 

That being said- Bush, Obama, and afghanist have all been floating that idea of involving the taleban.  Unfortunately, it's gonna happen.  We had 8 years of the greatest military in human history in the place with the run of the country - and we haven't defeated them yet.  Cause they can hide and out-wait us. 
b/c our PC liberal bull shit society doesnt have what it takes to do what needs to be done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 07:03:03 PM »
b/c our PC liberal bull shit society doesnt have what it takes to do what needs to be done.

I used to believe this.

however, we had 150k mercinaries in the country for 8 years with no cameras, no geneva, no law, nothing.  They just did what the hell they wanted to get the job done.

Just as russia was crazy sadistic - and sitll couldn't defeat them.

We always use "Cnn prevented us from winning this war!" but that's bullshit.  Bush invited them in to sell his war, but they don't follow the blackwater guys.  it's been 8 years.  Stop blaming cnn and accept the reality of the region.  White man been trying to conquer arabia for centuries.  Doesn't happen.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 07:10:15 PM »
You guys totally need me! lol :P  I wasn't even thinking of posting that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, was to busy today.  However it does prove that Obama is da man, and Republican can go suck ass!

OBAMA=2009 NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER!!!!!!!
you think this is a good choice :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 07:27:16 PM »
I used to believe this.

however, we had 150k mercinaries in the country for 8 years with no cameras, no geneva, no law, nothing.  They just did what the hell they wanted to get the job done.

Just as russia was crazy sadistic - and sitll couldn't defeat them.

We always use "Cnn prevented us from winning this war!" but that's bullshit.  Bush invited them in to sell his war, but they don't follow the blackwater guys.  it's been 8 years.  Stop blaming cnn and accept the reality of the region.  White man been trying to conquer arabia for centuries.  Doesn't happen.
150k mercenaries? LOL dude it doesnt matter if cameras are there or not our military acts within certain rules...you really cant think that if we wanted to win this war by any means we couldnt?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 07:44:42 PM »
150k mercenaries? LOL dude it doesnt matter if cameras are there or not our military acts within certain rules...you really cant think that if we wanted to win this war by any means we couldnt?

we could nuke the whole place.  great call.

Dude, the country is a mess.  no central control.  enemies that can just hide for 3 years then come out of anywhere.  population that just doesn't help.

Point is, we had 8 years and it's still the same place it was before then.  Stop blaming geneva, because we wiped our ass with it proudly for 8 years.  You're fighting in a place like that, unless you stay forever, you won't win.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 07:49:50 PM »
we could nuke the whole place.  great call.

Dude, the country is a mess.  no central control.  enemies that can just hide for 3 years then come out of anywhere.  population that just doesn't help.

Point is, we had 8 years and it's still the same place it was before then.  Stop blaming geneva, because we wiped our ass with it proudly for 8 years.  You're fighting in a place like that, unless you stay forever, you won't win.
LOL ya youre right them going back and forth from pakistan doesnt have anything to do with it  ::)

who said anything about nuking the place?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 08:05:31 PM »
believe what you want.

if you have a way we could win in afghanistn, you should call washington and tell them you have an idea they haven't tried. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 08:08:34 PM »
believe what you want.

if you have a way we could win in afghanistn, you should call washington and tell them you have an idea they haven't tried. 
they know what needs to be done they simply arent willing to do it b/c it goes outside the boundries of what they deem ok.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2009, 08:17:12 PM »
I don't know what your thinking Chimps, to me this (and most of the world) this is a joke. I've been laughing at this since it was announced. The only thing he's done was to have a "beer summit" after he made an complete ass of himself with that honest cop and racist professor.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2009, 09:15:28 PM »
they know what needs to be done they simply arent willing to do it b/c it goes outside the boundries of what they deem ok.

spit it out dude.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2009, 09:34:25 PM »
I don't know what your thinking Chimps, to me this (and most of the world) this is a joke. I've been laughing at this since it was announced. The only thing he's done was to have a "beer summit" after he made an complete ass of himself with that honest cop and racist professor.
would you give him credit if he had?  somehow i doubt it...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2009, 06:11:15 AM »
He changed his name because of the sticky event.

What is the "sticky event"???