Author Topic: Message to the Wack Off Pack at RX Muscle Regarding Bench Press Challenge  (Read 7856 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Message to the Wack Off Pack at RX Muscle Regarding Bench Press Challenge
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2009, 05:20:15 PM »
That's some funny shit right there!

Not really. He had to say full of shit twice to explain the punchline. Good one buddy! Does Romano have aids? Honest question, dude looks so unhealthly what does he even have to do with bodybuilding? I think I could kill him with one haymaker he looks so frail.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2009, 05:30:11 PM »
Not really. He had to say full of shit twice to explain the punchline. Good one buddy! Does Romano have aids? Honest question, dude looks so unhealthly what does he even have to do with bodybuilding? I think I could kill him with one haymaker he looks so frail.

Hey I caught that but I figured it fit since he is REALLY full of shit
No Worries 4 me

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2009, 05:36:00 PM »
Hey I caught that but I figured it fit since he is REALLY full of shit
Now thats funny   ;D

Karuk

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2009, 10:38:25 AM »

Does Romano have aids? How the fuck would I know? Maybe you should let him ream your ass and make a deposit. Go get tested a few weeks later and you can come back and let us know.

Are you a closet Vagina Gotcum nut hugger? Jumping to his defense makes it look that way. Just sayin.