Author Topic: Message to the Wack Off Pack at RX Muscle Regarding Bench Press Challenge  (Read 7857 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
It seems as though Romano was trash talking me once again and showing unauthorized MD clips of me from 2007 at the Olympia???   Romano if you seriously think that crap I did in Vegas was evident of Billy Guns beating me in any form or fashion was a victory think again.  That whole thing was a complete joke and quite frankly when Billy actually beats me on a real bodybuilding show, you can make that claim.  Until then, please be quiet you sniveling little shit. 

As far as the Bench Press is concerned however, Billy did indeed do 335 for 2 reps.  The only thing that screwed him up was that he was doing half a rep getting it off the rack and all of the joking and goofing around before the lift most likely threw off his psyche.  In any case, 335 for one rep is better than what 95% of the internet trolls are even capable of doing.  But too bad you lost your money.

Honestly, I'm seriously thinking about competing next year at the Long Island Bodybuilding Championships and put the Wack Off Pack in their place.  In fact, I'm going to see about that

Pass this post along to the RX Muscle goofballs because I'm banned from that site. And if you want to see this crap, here's the link.  Goodrum out!!!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/843-rx-muscles-billy-guns-1000-bench-press-challenge.html
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It seems as though Romano was trash talking me once again and showing unauthorized MD clips of me from 2007 at the Olympia???   Romano if you seriously think that crap I did in Vegas was evident of Billy Guns beating me in any form or fashion was a victory think again.  That whole thing was a complete joke and quite frankly when Billy actually beats me on a real bodybuilding show, you can make that claim.  Until then, please be quiet you sniveling little shit. 

As far as the Bench Press is concerned however, Billy did indeed do 335 for 2 reps.  The only thing that screwed him up was that he was doing half a rep getting it off the rack and all of the joking and goofing around before the lift most likely threw off his psyche.  In any case, 335 for one rep is better than what 95% of the internet trolls are even capable of doing.  But too bad you lost your money.

Honestly, I'm seriously thinking about competing next year at the Long Island Bodybuilding Championships and put the Wack Off Pack in their place.  In fact, I'm going to see about that

Pass this post along to the RX Muscle goofballs because I'm banned from that site. And if you want to see this crap, here's the link.  Goodrum out!!!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/843-rx-muscles-billy-guns-1000-bench-press-challenge.html

They say if you can make it in NY, you can make it anyway.  I say do the show, Vince!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
They say if you can make it in NY, you can make it anyway.  I say do the show, Vince!

I think I will in fact so they can actually see me in contest condition and it will also give me a chance to showcase the new set of wheels I got.  Not only that, It would be nice to visit New York again.
A

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Billy guns can bench 335?     I wouldn't have guessed that.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
I think I will in fact so they can actually see me in contest condition and it will also give me a chance to showcase the new set of wheels I got.  Not only that, It would be nice to visit New York again.

yeah Vince do the show, you get more attention when you compete than all the guys that place above you, nobody knows or cares who they are but everyone knows you
Thunderdome approved

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
and showing unauthorized MD clips of me from 2007 at the Olympia???   

LOL at "unauthorized"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
LOL at "unauthorized"

They are MD clips and I don't remember them getting their jobs back.
A

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
You had boobies in the posedown.
P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
You got to do it Vince show them you have no more women boobies now. That was cruel of those assholes.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Re: Message to the Wack Off Pack at RX Muscle Regarding Bench Press Challenge
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 01:54:06 PM »
You got to do it Vince show them you have no more women boobies now. That was cruel of those assholes.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 02:01:13 PM »

Had that problem taken care of this year...... ;D  I clean and conditioned with no steroids or other signs of Palumboism.  Needle free is the way to be and I can actually do a vacuum pose of having a alien getting ready to pop out my belly.... ;D   
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 02:10:10 PM »
Had that problem taken care of this year...... ;D  I clean and conditioned with no steroids or other signs of Palumboism.  Needle free is the way to be and I can actually do a vacuum pose of having a alien getting ready to pop out my belly.... ;D   
Definate improvement from what RX posted on you...now how can you fill out those long ass arms and show them they are wrong...

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 02:11:35 PM »
Palumbo dresses like a homeless man

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 02:14:14 PM »

You look like you could give good blow jobs with those lips.
P

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 02:18:50 PM »
vince, did you get your gyno cut out?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 02:20:34 PM »
vince, did you get your gyno cut out?

Nope, genomic supplements.
A

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 02:21:36 PM »
Nope, genomic supplements.

Nolva...clomid?
P

Karuk

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 02:29:30 PM »
I have heard about this Vince G person but never made any effort to see what he looks like or read any of his posts.

I'm not sure what RX said but Vince G is a total retard. So retarded it's painful. I am less of a person for knowing who he is.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 02:31:10 PM »
I have heard about this Vince G person but never made any effort to see what he looks like or read any of his posts.

I'm not sure what RX said but Vince G is a total retard. So retarded it's painful. I am less of a person for knowing who he is.

LOL

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 02:53:52 PM »

Well, looks like RX sent one of their goon squad monkeys.  Keep throwing bananas but you're going to have to stay in your cage. 
A

Karuk

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2009, 03:38:29 PM »
Not an RX goon but thank you for the compliment. I usually like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but you truely live up to your reputation.

I do eat 10lbs of bananas a day to get big muscles like Nasser had. Gives me a wicked case of the shits but creatine does the same thing when I'm loading.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

LOL he's such a screamin queen

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2009, 03:42:23 PM »