Author Topic: Velvitta cheese cooked with Kale greens is the key to taste and nutrition  (Read 569 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
no other cheese will taste quite right cooked with greens trust me ive wasted a bit of cheese figureing out this one

velvitta has some seasonings that are unbeatable in a cooked veggie dish trust me

with this dish you have every single vitamin mineral coverd
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Velveta Cheese PRODUCT is some of the most unnatural garbage you'll ever see.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Velveta Cheese PRODUCT is some of the most unnatural garbage you'll ever see.

honestly its way better than anything loaded with sugar cane and eating too much grains that shit gives me pimples :( my skin is very clear now i avoid that shit but eat unlimited organic pb and seeds and nuts

forget about whats in it for a second cause u dont need much of it to cook greeens

the thing is so many of us in the world will never eat like the falcon, even though i the falcon can eat nasty things, but even i need to have some taste for a way for me to eat kale greens wich must be seasoned right or simply with velvitta

the key here is to get in the kale greens daily, it is a very difficult food for most to eat but it is number one as far as nutritional value. Me being the master i would still eat the greens even if velvitta was not invented
A

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Ha like Cheez whiz.....