Author Topic: Remember this guy, before there was Phil Heath, there was Richard Jones  (Read 2978 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
He was  the 21st century Shawn Ray. Well spoken, educated, and he had a cover on Flex with the title "Future Mr. O?", well the man is 5'7, but if Dex could do it, possibly.....

He was  AMI/Flex new poster boy, and he had a disappointing finish
for his comeback (probably due to contractual obligations). Can he seriously make a dent with the big boys, or should he concentrate on the 202's

spinnis

Re: Remember this guy, before there was Phil Heath, there was Richard Jones
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 04:09:30 AM »
He was  the 21st century Shawn Ray. Well spoken, educated, and he had a cover on Flex with the title "Future Mr. O?", well the man is 5'7, but if Dex could do it, possibly.....

for his comeback (probably due to contractual obligations). Can he seriously make a dent with the big boys, or should he concentrate on the 202's

Or maby because his Worthless conditioning and TINY legs?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 04:17:00 AM »
Or maby because his Worthless conditioning and TINY legs?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

His legs were small back in 2003-4, nor when he won his pro card, and his conditioning was exceptional back then. Even in this clip, you can clearly see his X-mas tree, which Jay doesn't have...maybe Richard is doing something right with his lower back training, and Jay isn't?

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 04:21:53 AM »
His legs were small back in 2003-4, nor when he won his pro card, and his conditioning was exceptional back then. Even in this clip, you can clearly see his X-mas tree, which Jay doesn't have...maybe Richard is doing something right with his lower back training, and Jay isn't?

maby he has the genetics for it and jay doesnt.

I think hes a lazy ass negro.
Has AMAZING genetics and structure, if he gets those legs up and gets shredded, hes gonna place very good.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 05:20:46 AM »
richard looked way better than phil heath

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 05:22:34 AM »
richard looked way better than phil heath
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 05:30:38 AM »

Hype and plenty of it another ' what if ' I wonder who was more hyped him or Fedorov

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 06:22:25 AM »
maby he has the genetics for it and jay doesnt.

I think hes a lazy ass negro.
Has AMAZING genetics and structure, if he gets those legs up and gets shredded, hes gonna place very good.
I meant his legs were not small back then. As far as being lazy, he held down a full time job in law enforcement and was in graduate school getting his Master's
 Degree, which why he took off from bbing. Far from being a lazy ass negro. Now, look at yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs. Many young men your age in the US have already graduated college.

Hype and plenty of it another ' what if ' I wonder who was more hyped him or Fedorov
well, I agree, but the fact that Richard jones won his class on his first try, had a physique reminiscient of Shawn Ray, his model type face, his background, Ami was looking for. He did do well at the NOC, placing third. His back, symmetry are off the meter. Just needs more size to his downsized legs. Federov was suppose to be the Russian Ronnie killer, just like Wolf was suppose to clean everybodys clock.

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 06:47:41 AM »
I meant his legs were not small back then. As far as being lazy, he held down a full time job in law enforcement and was in graduate school getting his Master's
 Degree, which why he took off from bbing. Far from being a lazy ass negro. Now, look at yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs. Many young men your age in the US have already graduated college.well, I agree, but the fact that Richard jones won his class on his first try, had a physique reminiscient of Shawn Ray, his model type face, his background, Ami was looking for. He did do well at the NOC, placing third. His back, symmetry are off the meter. Just needs more size to his downsized legs. Federov was suppose to be the Russian Ronnie killer, just like Wolf was suppose to clean everybodys clock.

Im talking about NOW. He was in worthless conditioning at his comback, that is probably due to lazyness thinking his genetics would do all the work for him aka Martinez

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 07:37:21 AM »
 Degree, which why he took off from bbing. Far from being a lazy ass negro. Now, look at yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs. Many young men your age in the US have already graduated college.well, I agree, but the fact that Richard jones won his class on his first try, had a physique reminiscient of Shawn Ray, his model type face, his background, Ami was looking for. He did do well at the NOC, placing third. His back, symmetry are off the meter. Just needs more size to his downsized legs. Federov was suppose to be the Russian Ronnie killer, just like Wolf was suppose to clean everybodys clock.
swede almost lasted two weeks at a job once, plus he drinks, lots of pepsi  max

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2009, 08:55:25 PM »
thats not blair underwood,