Author Topic: I have the solution to end welfare...  (Read 1478 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I have the solution to end welfare...
« on: October 10, 2009, 11:49:38 AM »
a friend of mine used to work at a liquor shop and he'd told me about a guy that has a full time job and still somehow manages to get welfare...

which he uses on exotic shopping at grocery stores...

(apparently now a days ya get some sorta card dealie which ya swipe)

got me thinking....for every yr on welfare...you gotta serve 1 yr in the army
carpe` vaginum!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: I have the solution to end welfare...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 11:58:35 AM »
a friend of mine used to work at a liquor shop and he'd told me about a guy that has a full time job and still somehow manages to get welfare...

which he uses on exotic shopping at grocery stores...

(apparently now a days ya get some sorta card dealie which ya swipe)

got me thinking....for every yr on welfare...you gotta serve 1 yr in the army

So your thinking is for those getting a little cash because of hardship, they should be willing to kill innocent people (or be killed) in other nations because your corrupt government says they are evil?????

Uhhh.. and your friend who knows someone on welfare who should not be. Have you reported this? And if not WHY NOT? You and your "friend" knowing are allowing someone to rip off the taxpayers and you say nothing, yet you wish to throw the honest recipient under the bus. How about reporting that guy and letting him get the approprate JAIL TIME FOR HIS CRIME...
C

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 12:44:04 PM »
Because if that happened samspn half of your black bretheren would be in jail.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 12:55:27 PM »
So your thinking is for those getting a little cash because of hardship, they should be willing to kill innocent people (or be killed) in other nations because your corrupt government says they are evil?????

Uhhh.. and your friend who knows someone on welfare who should not be. Have you reported this? And if not WHY NOT? You and your "friend" knowing are allowing someone to rip off the taxpayers and you say nothing, yet you wish to throw the honest recipient under the bus. How about reporting that guy and letting him get the approprate JAIL TIME FOR HIS CRIME...

1) only Americans need apply to this thread
2) Most on welfare aren't in a bad way...its a way of life for them...they dont even attempt to get jobs
3) only Americans need apply to this thread
4) you are in idiot
5) if you are getting free money you need to work it off ...fine...not army ..then there should be a mandatory 200 days of civil service (old folks home...hospitals...etc)..and strictly enforced(punishable by castration)...Army is just the easiest enforced option
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 01:02:08 PM »
2) Most on welfare aren't in a bad way...its a way of life for them...they dont even attempt to get jobs
4) you are in idiot
5) if you are getting free money you need to work it off ...fine...not army ..then there should be a mandatory 200 days of civil service (old folks home...hospitals...etc)..and strictly enforced(punishable by castration)...Army is just the easiest enforced option

I agree 100%.  These people need to be instilled with a work ethic that extends beyond waiting in a line for a free check and application for more benes. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 01:10:05 PM »
I agree 100%.  These people need to be instilled with a work ethic that extends beyond waiting in a line for a free check and application for more benes.  

man i had hopes for obama..pfft ::)....and old man repb lost out on my vote when he picked palin (sorry man..in that case i DID judge the book by its cover...pretty..but dumb..plus i dont care how bad iran is....idont wanna shell out for another war)

...soo i didn't vote at all...

...now it seems  its a free for all for the bottom feeders... >:(  <for example :here in DC the metro train fares keep going up : ie for the working class....BUT the metro bus stays the same : ie bottom feeders>

and working your ass off and making it to the over 200k/yr crowd is now punishable by taxes...
>:(

lets take congress back next yr and make sure that this presidency is nothing more than a figure head
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 01:12:46 PM »
man i had hopes for obama..pfft ::)....and old man repb lost out on my vote when he picked palin (sorry man..in that case i DID judge the book by its cover...pretty..but dumb..plus i dont care how bad iran is....idont wanna shell out for another war)

...now it seems  its a free for all for the bottom feeders... >:(  <for example :here in DC the metro train fares keep going up : ie for the working class....BUT the metro bus stays the same : ie bottom feeders>

and working your ass off and making it to the over 200k/yr crowd is now punishable by taxes...

lets take congress back next yr and make sure that this presidency is nothing more than a figure head

Sorry to break the news to you Toxic BUT:

Health Care
VAT
Cap & Trade

are all taxes on everyone, and include everyone from those who make $1.00 or $199,999.99. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 01:15:28 PM »
Sorry to break the news to you Toxic BUT:

Health Care
VAT
Cap & Trade

are all taxes on everyone, and include everyone from those who make $1.00 or $199,999.99. 

GREAT....now going to the doctor will be like going to the motor vehicles  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 01:15:51 PM »
yup, thats exactly who I want protecting me.  A bunch of unwilling welfare queens.  You guys crack me up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 01:19:09 PM »
GREAT....now going to the doctor will be like going to the motor vehicles  :-\

It depends what ultimately passes, but make no mistake about, the health care bills are going to DRIVE UP costs to the consumer not, aleviate them.  Whether its direct taxes or passive taxes, your costs will rise for health care. 

As far as Cap & trade, estimates vary, but even the WH is saying that the cost will be AT LEAST $1,800 a year per family per year. 

A VAT tax like Pelosi is considering is a national sales tax on top of the income tax. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2009, 01:20:27 PM »
4) you are in idiot

I like i, but don't really want them in the army, there is plenty of garbage to be picked up on the sides of the roads. parks that need maintenance......

There should be no free rides
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2009, 01:23:33 PM »
It depends what ultimately passes, but make no mistake about, the health care bills are going to DRIVE UP costs to the consumer not, aleviate them.  Whether its direct taxes or passive taxes, your costs will rise for health care. 
As far as Cap & trade, estimates vary, but even the WH is saying that the cost will be AT LEAST $1,800 a year per family per year. 

A VAT tax like Pelosi is considering is a national sales tax on top of the income tax. 

WHY????  is this so the "bottom feeders" get free health care?  WHY will it go up...what is that extra $ gonna be used to

explain this to me....technical stuff i get but politics is sometimes beyond me
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »
, but don't really want them in the army,

make em do the shit work at bases...peel potatoes...laundry....mo ve the grass....clean aircraft carriers head to toe..etc etc
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2009, 01:27:38 PM »
WHY????  is this so the "bottom feeders" get free health care?  WHY will it go up...what is that extra $ gonna be used to

explain this to me....technical stuff i get but politics is sometimes beyond me

Whats happening is that the govt is taxing insurers, drug companies, medical device makers, more to pay for this program.  They are also mandating coverage to everyone to where if you dont have health care you pay a fine.  That is not the end of the story though.  The govt is adding costly mandates to exstinig policies which will be passed along to the existing policy holders.  This will dramatically increase your premiuims or force you onto a govt plan.  

As if this were not enough, the govt is also drastically cutting medicaid reimbursements to the states under this plan so your state taxes are going to go up as well under this mess.  

This is all, in 240's brilliant words, "to hook up po folks" with health care.  

Illegals will get health care as well and part of the taxes will go to fund that.  

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2009, 01:33:22 PM »
Whats happening is that the govt is taxing insurers, drug companies, medical device makers, more to pay for this program.  They are also mandating coverage to everyone to where if you dont have health care you pay a fine.
 WTF????
That is not the end of the story though.  The govt is adding costly mandates to exstinig policies which will be passed along to the existing policy holders.  This will dramatically increase your premiuims or force you onto a govt plan.
i dont want a govt plan...i wanna pick my own plan
As if this were not enough, the govt is also drastically cutting medicaid reimbursements to the states under this plan so your state taxes are going to go up as well under this mess.  
my girl is on dylasis...WTF >:(

This is all, in 240's brilliant words, "to hook up po folks" with health care.  

Illegals will get health care as well and part of the taxes will go to fund that.
  if you went to FREE high school in this country and are STILL poor...fuck u..i dont care about you...high school is FREE.
also if you went to high school and were a fuck up and are poor...it only means that your parents and THEIR parents were fuckups...
i ws a fuckup for a long time but at least i had generations worth of hard work and $ to lean back on

carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »
TOXIC - HERE ARE SOME BASICS
________________________ _______________

The Max Tax: Baucus Health Bill Is More of the Same
 Posted September 18th, 2009 at 11.52am in Health Care.
Nothing New Here

Same Objectionable Features: A public plan disguised as a co-op, individual and employer mandates, massive federal regulation over insurance and benefits, and massive Medicaid expansion—the Baucus bill has them all. These are the same features plaguing the other bills in Congress and that Americans have routinely dismissed for months.

Seven Fatal Flaws

Middle Class Tax Hike: The Baucus bill would impose a new sales tax on drugs and medical devices and a new federal excise tax on insurance plans that exceed $8,000 for an individual and $21,000 for a family. These taxes will ultimately be passed down to the consumer, putting many middle class families on the receiving end of a tax hike.

An Individual Mandate: In 2013, almost everyone would be required to purchase health insurance that complies with new federal standards. Those making more than three times the poverty level would face a tax penalty of $950 (maxing out at $3,800 per family) and $750 (maxing out at $1,500 per family) for those below 300 percent poverty. This penalty could apply to individuals with incomes as low as $10,831 a year.

No Privacy: In order to enforce the tax penalty provisions, the government would be forced to collect detailed health insurance information on Americans, reducing patient privacy and adding significant administrative costs to employers and insurers.

A Pay-or-Play Employer Mandate: Employers with more than 50 employees that don’t offer health coverage would have to pay a penalty for each employee who qualifies for new federal subsidizes under the bill. Inevitably, low-income workers will be hurt the most as employers would simply downsize or cut wages.

A Thinly Disguised Public Option: The Baucus bill invites indefinite federal control of a “co-op” by providing an unnecessary $6 billion in federal funding for startup loans and grants and it gives broad latitude to the HHS Secretary to regulate co-ops and promote them. The co-op created in this bill is literally an acronym for a new government-run health plan.

Medicaid Expansion: Under the Baucus bill, millions of Americans would end up on Medicaid. The current Medicaid program is unsustainable and poorly serves the needy and indigent now. Taxpayers will pick up the new costs of Medicaid, and states will have little flexibility for real reform.

Medicare: The Baucus bill establishes value-based purchasing, requiring compliance with government guidelines on the delivery of medical services. Hospitals and physicians who don’t comply would get lower Medicare payments. This approach could bias or compromise doctors’ decisions and contradict U.S. law on the federal interference in the practice of medicine.

Start Over

Time to Hit the Reset Button: The President needs to lead by meeting with key leaders of both parties and seek bipartisan reform around two key themes: 1) instead of a one-size-fits-all federal solution, Congress should let the states take the lead on reform, and 2) reform the tax treatment of health insurance to give all taxpayers tax relief for purchasing private insurance and extend assistance (through spending offsets) to low-income families to purchase private insurance instead of expanding government care.

For more information, please visit: http://FixHealthCarePolicy.com

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2009, 01:46:45 PM »
i listen to mark levin

he Baucus bill would impose a new sales tax on drugs and medical devices and a new federal excise tax on insurance plans that exceed $8,000 for an individual and $21,000 for a family. These taxes will ultimately be passed down to the consumer, putting many middle class families on the receiving end of a tax hike.
underl medical devices also fall pace makers...  :-\

An Individual Mandate: In 2013, almost everyone would be required to purchase health insurance that complies with new federal standards

why wait till 2013 if the dems have confidence in this plan?   answer : if it backfires...at least it wont hurt obamas chances of re election :-\

thanx for the info
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2009, 05:47:03 PM »
i listen to mark levin
underl medical devices also fall pace makers...  :-\

why wait till 2013 if the dems have confidence in this plan?   answer : if it backfires...at least it wont hurt obamas chances of re election :-\

thanx for the info

Whats amazing is that all the proponents of the so called health care reform dont even realize what is in the bill.  they just see it as getting back at evil companies while not realizing Obama/Baucus are delivring these very same companies millions of new customers with no cost controls, and if anything, are putting into place mandates that will drastically increase costs. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 05:58:02 PM »
Whats amazing is that all the proponents of the so called health care reform dont even realize what is in the bill.  they just see it as getting back at evil companies while not realizing Obama/Baucus are delivring these very same companies millions of new customers with no cost controls, and if anything, are putting into place mandates that will drastically increase costs. 

1) most black people r gonna follow him blindly
2) most liberals r gonna follow him blindly

carpe` vaginum!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2009, 07:55:54 PM »
Because if that happened samspn half of your black bretheren would be in jail.

That can't be...your american statistics show that 88 percent of the people on welfare are white women...Maybe that is why TA did not want to report the matter or his "friend" for that matter....

I say cut welfare, medicaid, medicare and SS off immediately and watch which population goes absolutely crazy....should make a fun show to watch as whites begin wild west existence with one another to try and stay alive...
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 08:24:34 PM »

Did you know in america after a person makes over 100,000 per year they are immune to paying into Social Security and the flat tax? Isn't that something?, yet these low lives collect SS in their older years...leaving it to the "BOTTOM FEEDERS" to take care of their ass. Hmmmmm... Lets not even go into the LOOP HOLES they have jumped throw all of their working lives to avoid paying their fair share of taxes..

BTW..Transportation around Washington to and from jobs is accomplished using the buses and trains. The trains went up first...the buses will soon follow...but why are you worrying about it?..you're unemployed anyway.
C

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2009, 10:55:01 PM »
They tried to make welfares do public service for their check a long time ago out here and the courts shot it down saying it was akin to modern day indentured servitude.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2009, 01:09:52 AM »
It's not a bad idea for them to serve in the military, but I don't think it would work.

Their shit attitudes wouldn't allow them to make it out of basic.
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2009, 01:12:37 AM »
Drug tests for anyone on welfare.  if you don't like it, dont' accept the free $.  it's not a right.

And when we need to save more money, ban them from drinking.  test them, and if they have drank, you take the $.

maybe if those on welfare aren't drunk or high all the time, they'll have time and energy to better themselves. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2009, 04:47:02 AM »
They tried to make welfares do public service for their check a long time ago out here and the courts shot it down saying it was akin to modern day indentured servitude.

Fine, then dont give them the $$$$.  Most of these people become nothing more than modern day slaves to the govt.