Author Topic: Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD  (Read 28711 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD
« on: October 10, 2009, 02:02:08 PM »
The caps in the title are a tribute to Lee, who is sorely missed on getbig.  ;D  This is the greatest column by Lee that I have ever read in my entire life.  :o

-------------------------

"If [Henry Louis] Gates thinks it's so terrible being a black man in America, why not see how he likes it in Africa, a continent ravaged by poverty, famine, disease, wars, and political corruption?

My wife is from South Africa, a nation ruled for many years by the bad white man.  And yes, there was a lot of overt racism and oppression of the native people.  They all thought their hell would turn to a heaven once the black man got control back, but it didn't quite work that way.  The place went to shit.  The whole country is on strike.  The people get all kinds of free entitlements, but all they do is clamor for more, more, more!  Blacks from poorer parts of South Africa come to the cities willing to work for less money, and the city folks murder them to keep them from stealing their jobs.

I'm so sick of all this crap.  Look at the past, learn from it, and move on!  Don't live in the past and dwell on how unfair things were.  I find it really hypocritical that blacks spent so much time fighting against segregation, and nowadays you have all sorts of pageants and awards shows specifically for blacks.  If you had a White Miss America or an awards show for white musicians, that would immediately be reviled as racist.

It's wonderful for black people to be proud of who they are and celebrate the achievements of their race, but the only whites who do that are neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.  Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't approve of what these people preach.  I'm just trying to make a point.  It just seems really odd that it's only OK to be proud of who you are if you're a minority.  If you're not, that pride is called being a white supremacist.  On a similar note, why is it acceptable for a black comedian to ridicule white people, mocking the way they walk, talk, dress, dance, etc., but if a white comedian ever did something similar he would be - pardon the pun - blacklisted?" - Lee Priest, November 2009 MD [P. 60].
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: LEE PRIEST KEEPING IT REAL IN LATEST MD.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 02:07:13 PM »
but if a white comedian ever did something similar he would be - pardon the pun - blacklisted?" - Lee Priest, November 2009 MD [P. 60].
Obviously ghost-written. Lee wouldn't know a pun if he walked into under it.

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 02:07:56 PM »
hell yes

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 02:13:12 PM »
"It's wonderful for black people to be proud of who they are and celebrate the achievements of their race" - Lee Priest, November 2009 MD [P. 60].

Such as?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 02:16:35 PM »
Such as?  ???

Wilt Chamberlain dropping 100 points in one game.
Mike Tyson winning the Heavyweight Championship at 20.
Barack Obama socializing an entire country in one year.

The list goes on and on...
BigNationRadio.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 02:19:12 PM »

Wilt Chamberlain dropping 100 points in one game.
Mike Tyson winning the Heavyweight Championship at 20.
Barack Obama socializing an entire country in one year.

The list goes on and on...
Racist!    ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 02:20:08 PM »
Racist!    ;D

No he is brutally correct. 
A

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 02:23:30 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 02:24:27 PM »
No he is brutally correct.  
That sound you're hearing, Vince, is the ironic non-stop to New York.  ;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 02:25:53 PM »
All valid points in the article.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2009, 02:26:57 PM »
White Pride World Wide!!!

Just keeping it real! ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2009, 02:40:24 PM »
first part of the article seems quite racist, I wouldnt be surprised if Lee gets in trouble for it.

part about being proud of white is stupid IMO; there is no "white culture" that I understand exists. If you want to talk about european cultures and subcultures, then yes they do exist and people obviously take pride in those. Being proud of skin color is neo-nazi shit.

Blacks in america are descendants of slaves completely separated from their african roots, so they dont have any "african" culture to look to.. there aren't any parallels between "black" and "white" culture as "lee" wouild like to draw. There is an american "black" subculture that exists, and one can look into history to see the reasons for this. A similar existence of a "white" subculture that one should be proud of just doesn't make any sense to me... other than what has been suggested above.
follow the arrows

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2009, 03:04:36 PM »
What would we do without Lee? Who would answer our questions like "How do I get my girlfriend to have anal sex with me?" Important stuff gang! When did Lee and Valvolino become best friends by the way? Is my memory wrong or wasnt Lee calling him a disgrace to bodybuilding before they worked together at MD?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2009, 03:27:35 PM »
Lee Priest, November 2009 MD [P. 60].

this quote is from the future ???

if it weren't for slavery, they would not have come to America in the first place and wouldn't be living here today (no racism)
of course it was bad, if you could would you undo it and you would live in africa instead of tasting the fruit (no homo) of America ???
tank u jesus

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2009, 04:42:50 PM »
Lee's a dick, I feel sorry for him.
That's hardly "keeping it real" is it

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 04:49:29 PM »
NIO I DID RIGHT IT ALL NOT SPOOK WRITEN AT AL. LOOK I SAY WHAT I FEL AND HAD MY HEAD TATOO MY HEAD AND MY TATOO FOR IT. TATOO WHITE FREAK YES I SHIT ON PEOPLE 4 MONEY BUT THE BLACK MAN CANT WASAH THE SHIT OFF EVER. I TAKE ASHIT AND IT IS THE COLUR OF THE BALCK MAN.

SEE .
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2009, 04:55:40 PM »
Henry L Gates has been to Africa, in fact he did a whole series on it, he travel from east to west, north to south and visited many countries, and said the same damn things.

Btw, is Lee Priest's wife a black South African. Her name was mentioned before and it sounded African.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2009, 04:59:11 PM »

All people want to know from Lee is which fitness chicks he allegedly shit on

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 05:02:46 PM »

well, I would assume Adela would be at the top of the list..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2009, 05:02:52 PM »
I love it.  Lee tells the unvarnished truth, and half the people here are calling him a racist.  Kinda proves his point, doesn't it?  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 05:06:24 PM »

He really does (did) that shit?  I thought ya'll were just shooting the shit and making shit up about Lee Priest, because he can be a real shithead at times.

I'm guessing Adela (kamali has said she has the worst gas-said it in Flex), Mercedes khani, possibly some others...

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2009, 06:45:58 PM »
first part of the article seems quite racist, I wouldnt be surprised if Lee gets in trouble for it.

part about being proud of white is stupid IMO; there is no "white culture" that I understand exists. If you want to talk about european cultures and subcultures, then yes they do exist and people obviously take pride in those. Being proud of skin color is neo-nazi shit.

Great point. Im proud of being British, and things to do with british culture, our history, sports, pubs, etc...its got nothing to do with being white.

'White culture' is everywhere, white european intellectual thought going back as far as plato and aristotle has completely dominated the way countries are run, how we legislate, our concept of democracy (which is extrememly narrow), its in the banks and the system of free markets, its in the sports we play, the rules we came up with to play them...everywhere. 

So when all those people whine about not having some sort of culture i dont really understand it, if your white and western, i say enjoy the free country you live in and your 50inch flatscreen tv, go out to the bars and have a laugh and a drink, the theatre, or a rock band most of which was composed or written by 'white' people...skin colour is such a pointless way to define people, we all end up in a box six feet under at the end of the day.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2009, 07:07:11 PM »
Shit my flat screen is only 40" >:(

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2009, 07:14:11 PM »
It's wonderful for black people to be proud of who they are and celebrate the achievements of their race, but the only whites who do that are neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.  Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't approve of what these people preach.  I'm just trying to make a point.  It just seems really odd that it's only OK to be proud of who you are if you're a minority.  If you're not, that pride is called being a white supremacist.  On a similar note, why is it acceptable for a black comedian to ridicule white people, mocking the way they walk, talk, dress, dance, etc., but if a white comedian ever did something similar he would be - pardon the pun - blacklisted?" - Lee Priest, November 2009 MD [P. 60].

There are plenty of white comedians making fun of other races.
And why would anyone be proud of his/her "race" anyway?
It's not like it's an achievement in itself.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2009, 07:17:30 PM »
Lee, stick to bodybuilding errr, what ever you do.