Author Topic: Jean Pierre Fux - personal trainer in Palm Springs  (Read 7350 times)

Dave Czech

• Getbig III
Jean Pierre Fux - personal trainer in Palm Springs
« on: October 10, 2009, 02:37:04 PM »
Who has some new pictures of jean pierre? he is now a personal trainer in powerhouse gym in palms springs

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: jean pierre fux
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 01:00:17 AM »
Welcome back Dave Czech.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 08:44:43 AM »
Back welcome Dave 8)
You Can't Do It!!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 09:18:51 AM »
What does he look like now?  Still schmoe worthy?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 10:30:05 AM »
Thought I read not to long ago we wasnt training hard but was "still a solid 250lbs." Seems like every guy thats retired says "Oh I am still 250lbs without even training hard blah blah blah." Is it true he has a flourishing PT business though? Its funny these guys kill themselves competing and dont make a dime, except a select few, then when their bodies finally break down they find themselves making e decent living.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 10:57:22 AM »
dave czech welcome back here to you yes

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 11:01:16 AM »
Thought I read not to long ago we wasnt training hard but was "still a solid 250lbs." Seems like every guy thats retired says "Oh I am still 250lbs without even training hard blah blah blah." Is it true he has a flourishing PT business though? Its funny these guys kill themselves competing and dont make a dime, except a select few, then when their bodies finally break down they find themselves making e decent living.

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_interviews/the_black_sheep_of_bodybuilding

T-Nation [Ron Harris]: How big do you stay these days anyway?

Mike Quinn: I’m trying to get smaller, but I’m still 240. The biggest I ever got was 290, but it was very, very uncomfortable. I don’t know how these guys now can walk around like that. You take a few steps and you’re out of breath. We stayed in better shape in the 80’s and weren’t so much into this extreme bulking up. We just knew it couldn’t be healthy.

:-X
Bodybuilding Pro.com

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 02:14:48 PM »
http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_interviews/the_black_sheep_of_bodybuilding

:-X

hilarious...

what a dumb ass..

love this line:

Plus I have ADHD. I wonder sometimes if all the vaccinations as a kid had anything to do with it, because back then all the vaccines had mercury in them.

note to Mike.. Vaccines STILL have mercury in them. and it wasnt the mercury that gave him ADHD. He needs to get out and read more.

then there's this one...

MQ: I was a husky kid, chubby, you know? Instead of pecs I had boobs. That’s why it’s always been tough for me to get ripped. I trained at home until I was fifteen, then football kicked in. I was a really good football player and regret not going pro.

being a husky kid and boobs has nothing to do with getting ripped.. and as far as going pro...?...good lord. Mr.Quin is quite the self fancier eh?

I'd finish a two-hour football practice, then take the bus across town to the gym and train for an hour and a half to two hours.

yeah right...

Then when I was eighteen, I decided I'd try them. First I educated myself, then I went to a local doctor who would prescribe steroids to athletes in the area. My first cycle was a hundred milligrams a week each of Test and deca, three D-bols a day and four Anavar

first cycle on 4 different steroids. fastest path to saturation. sounds like the education process wasnt successful.
most people make great gains on 100mg of test per week for 3 months or so as their first cycle. or even 100mg of deca only. what the fuck is wrong with people?!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Jean Pierre Fux - personal trainer in Palm Springs
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 02:47:49 PM »
Still remembering him guest posting in his 340's in the 1990's and then cutting down 60 pounds for competition. HUGE guy before his accident.

RIP

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 03:30:06 PM »
Still remembering him guest posting in his 340's in the 1990's and then cutting down 60 pounds for competition. HUGE guy before his accident.

RIP

ive got news for you. Hes not dead.  ;D

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 04:59:15 PM »
realize that if anyone has any current picture of pro bodybuilders, they would post them.  you dont have to ask for them because people post them if they have them

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 02:20:15 AM »
So this guy's a drug dealer now?