Author Topic: ravens-14 bengals-17  (Read 1349 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
ravens-14 bengals-17
« on: October 11, 2009, 01:52:42 PM »
 :D

body88

Re: ravens-14 bengals-17
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 02:01:43 PM »
Not shocked at all.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 02:04:40 PM »
Not too much to say on my part. The Ravens defeinitely look like an undisciplined team out there.(Body88, I stand corrected!) The Ravens had the game won. But the stupid late hit by Ray Lewis on Ocho Cinco was incredibly dumb. I don't know what Lewis was thinking on that play. 14 year veterans are not supposed to commit stupid penalties like that. It pretty much kept Cincy's drive alive and they went ahead and scored the go ahead touchdown.

The Ravens ran a very conservative gameplan against the Bengals. A little too much relying on Ray Rice down the stretch and not enough downfield passes. So many costly penalties, just like in the loss against the Patriots.

This is a very bad loss, espcially since it was against a division opponent. Now with the Vikings next week on the road, the Ravens could very well end up 3-3 heading into their bye-week. They better look deep within themselves and understand that they may have been guilty of believing their own press and hype.

3-0 seems like a long time ago now.......

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 02:30:04 PM »
Not shocked at all.

Of course you're not. Please feel free to spitefully delete Bosox SWEPT threads.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 02:37:12 PM »
Bengals,best team in that division :D

body88

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 02:42:09 PM »
Of course you're not. Please feel free to spitefully delete Bosox SWEPT threads.

First, off...I delete all Bfurys threads and I have for many months. Second, I merged half of them into his thread, third, I'm merely saying that I'm not shocked that the ravens lost, because the bengals are hungry and a pretty good team.  Division games are always tough.

Yes, the sox got swept, it happens.  You think I'm upset over it?  I could care less, you can't win every year.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 02:44:01 PM »
First, off...I delete all Bfurys threads and I have for many months. Second, I merged half of them into his thread, third, I'm merely saying that I'm not shocked that the ravens lost, because the bengals are hungry and a pretty good team.  Division games are always tough.

Yes, the sox got swept, it happens.  You think I'm upset over it?  I could care less, you can't win every year.

I know...relax...just busting balls...I'm not a fan of Berzerkfury myself...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 04:57:32 PM »
afc north looking interesting

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »
Ravens have a much tougher schedule moving forward with the Vikings, Denver and Cincinnati. Followed by a road game at Cleveland, then home games against the Colts and the Steelers.

I'm definitely concerned about our defense. I was the first one to say how silly all of the hoopla was about the the Ravens being 3-0 and regarded as the NFL's best team. It was ridiculous. Our defense has looked horrible since the start of the season(except against Cleveland but so what) and out cornerbacks are getting destroyed every week. As soon as our offense meets a very good defense we get exposed like today. Those defensive penalties on the Bengals last drive are simply inexcusable and Harbaugh needs to send a serious message to the veterans.

The Ravens will have to play unbelievable in all aspects of offense, defense, and special teams to beat the Vikings next week.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »
steeler defense looks good except in the 4th quarter, i think they've given up about 55 points in the 4th alone this season, more than all of last season combined :-X

i think it's a combination of being older and not taking offseason conditioning seriously

E
E