Author Topic: How much test to make age 43 like age 28?  (Read 5656 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: At my Age
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 06:07:18 AM »
That's where a Dr. could become your new best friend.
Your avatar is quite interesting.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: How much test to make age 43 like age 28?
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 06:11:54 AM »
broke homeless now you wanna do roids ?

save the money and do something constructive like attempt to start a family

you try so hard to get me mad, yet fail so miserably its laughable.  Just because I wish your death everyday doesnt mean Im angry, I just simply dont like you. You really suck bad at insults.  But honestly and truly I thank you, it is the insults from you and others on this board that keeps my weight loss mission going. I'd rather be in a position to post pics when Im down to 220 than go melting around like the past. So all I ask is keep it coming, the putdowns are pure gold for me.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 06:13:54 AM »
Your avatar is quite interesting.

Though it betrays a distemper of the mind.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 06:17:02 AM »
I'm 27, and wish i had the test levels of a 28 year old.  :'(
Deep Tissue Massage

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2009, 06:17:49 AM »
Though it betrays a distemper of the mind.
Yeah, I felt sort of it.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2009, 06:24:02 AM »

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2009, 06:41:47 AM »
Im 43,...if a person my age wanted to do test how much would be necessary to basically make levels equivalent to lets say age 28.  Not overdo it, just have normal levels.

Normal protocal is 200/wk or 400/ 2 weeks.  I tried compounded gel at first but didn't like it.  Shit covered my entire arm and maybe it was in my head but it seemed like really crude test i.e. suspension.  What i mean by that is that whether it was in my head or not it was like i could feel it converting.  Pain in the gyno area, acne within two weeks, and my scalp and hair starting feeling dried out.  I asked for injections instead and was honest with the doc about my use in the past.  Told him i was most comfortable with enanthate vs. cypionate as i knew what to expect (it was always my favorite and base of my cycle)  Cyp made me hold water like a blowfish.  I told him that i didn't want to come in every week for a shot and that i knew from prior use that i would start crashing back down around days 9-11 so 2 weeks was too long.  We agreed on 350mgs every ten days.  It took a couple months to start feeling good again.....i was way fucked up though since it took me forever to find a dr. that would actually treat the prob instead of the symptoms.   It's funny how as a man, a dr. is scared to give you the hormone that is in your body that makes you a man, but they will pump you full of every fucking anti depressent there is to make you forget whats wrong.  Thank our government and the media for that. 

Bottom line is this.  If you get your levels checked and you are low don't wait.  If you're dr. tries to tell you that you are norm when you are at the bottom of the scale that is not in fact normal at your age.  If your dr. tries to give you anti d's instead....punch him in the face getbig style and go find a new dr. ;D

good luck

p.s. - someone mentioned you have a baby....imo the gel is NOT an option for you at all.  The instructions say to keep children and women away from the applied area as it can get on them and absorbed potentially.  Who would want to have to turn their kid away when they want to be held cuz of the medication they are on? ???

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2009, 07:10:11 AM »
The typical replacement dose is 100mg/week.  Some individuals may need up to 150mg/week.
Some of you can argue all you want, but even at those doses, most guys are near the top of the normal testosterone range (250ng/dl-1000ng/dl).  I've seen near a thousand blood tests.
Guys who abuse steroids often don't get 100% recovery to previous testosterone levels.

Go see a doctor who has been trained in hormone therapy.  Long term testosterone replacement is something you want monitored with regular bloodwork...also want to address conversion to estrogen and check other hormones.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2009, 08:01:15 AM »

Dangerous. I stayed watching this for a while..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2009, 09:58:39 AM »
i think it's the opposite for me, when i was a permabulker i was horny all the time

now i'm much leaner, do more cardio, eat less, and have less sexual desire :-\

E

What happened, did you and Leverone split up?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2009, 10:08:54 AM »
I'd like to see the doctors that "normally" give out 200 mg/week.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2009, 10:13:43 AM »
I'd like to see the doctors that "normally" give out 200 mg/week.

Mine gave me 250.  ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2009, 10:29:52 AM »
Normal protocal is 200/wk or 400/ 2 weeks.  I tried compounded gel at first but didn't like it.  Shit covered my entire arm and maybe it was in my head but it seemed like really crude test i.e. suspension.  What i mean by that is that whether it was in my head or not it was like i could feel it converting.  Pain in the gyno area, acne within two weeks, and my scalp and hair starting feeling dried out.  I asked for injections instead and was honest with the doc about my use in the past.  Told him i was most comfortable with enanthate vs. cypionate as i knew what to expect (it was always my favorite and base of my cycle)  Cyp made me hold water like a blowfish.  I told him that i didn't want to come in every week for a shot and that i knew from prior use that i would start crashing back down around days 9-11 so 2 weeks was too long.  We agreed on 350mgs every ten days.  It took a couple months to start feeling good again.....i was way fucked up though since it took me forever to find a dr. that would actually treat the prob instead of the symptoms.   It's funny how as a man, a dr. is scared to give you the hormone that is in your body that makes you a man, but they will pump you full of every fucking anti depressent there is to make you forget whats wrong.  Thank our government and the media for that. 

Bottom line is this.  If you get your levels checked and you are low don't wait.  If you're dr. tries to tell you that you are norm when you are at the bottom of the scale that is not in fact normal at your age.  If your dr. tries to give you anti d's instead....punch him in the face getbig style and go find a new dr. ;D

good luck

p.s. - someone mentioned you have a baby....imo the gel is NOT an option for you at all.  The instructions say to keep children and women away from the applied area as it can get on them and absorbed potentially.  Who would want to have to turn their kid away when they want to be held cuz of the medication they are on? ???

huh? I have no kids---I am on an anti depressant---Im just gonna go get my levels done and take it from there

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2009, 10:46:56 AM »
huh? I have no kids---I am on an anti depressant---Im just gonna go get my levels done and take it from there

It's a good point tho.  How you gonna just jump into bed with a woman if you're covered in gel.  Also, I've heard it's more prone to aromatase since it passes first through the subcutaneous fat.  (no snide)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2009, 11:02:01 AM »
What happened, did you and Leverone split up?

Earl's declining sexual desire has nothing to do with Kevin's retirement!!
O

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2009, 01:29:38 PM »
so

you are broke

lonely

mentally handicapped

AND impotent ??

WTF  :-\

STFU fag! He has a family and how do you know what his financial situation or mental state is?

Please suicide yourself already you sleazy, low life, creep!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2009, 01:52:16 PM »
STFU fag! He has a family and how do you know what his financial situation or mental state is?

Please suicide yourself already you sleazy, low life, creep!

same list for you old hag lol

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2009, 02:01:34 PM »
same list for you old hag lol

Coming from a balding, flaccidly built, homo that lives in a 3rd world sewer.

I've always wondered: when you and your convicted felon and pedo hero are raping a little boy in the ass and the kid starts crying do you feel just a tad guilty or does it turn you guys on even more?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2009, 02:18:42 PM »

I've always wondered: when you and your convicted felon and pedo hero are raping a little boy in the ass and the kid starts crying do you feel just a tad guilty or does it turn you guys on even more?

why even bother with him--his only purpose on getbig is to try and push peoples buttons.  Dont waste your energy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2009, 03:27:45 PM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2009, 03:58:09 PM »
Well at least we can all rest easy that Sebastian won't be allowed to step foot on U.S soil :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2009, 04:04:39 PM »
Well at least we can all rest easy that Sebastian won't be allowed to step foot on U.S soil :)

How do you know this? He was talking like it was a done deal.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2009, 07:36:00 PM »
How do you know this? He was talking like it was a done deal.

Cause I alerted the Department of Homeland security that he's a romanian criminal intent on the distribution of steroids in the United States of America :)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »
Cause I alerted the Department of Homeland security that he's a romanian criminal intent on the distribution of steroids in the United States of America :)

As much as Sev gets on my nerves, that is pretty f'ed up. Although, I know where st. Jo is in MI and with him in the states he may have to watch is bs tounge more.
You Can't Do It!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2009, 08:00:19 PM »
As much as Sev gets on my nerves, that is pretty f'ed up. Although, I know where st. Jo is in MI and with him in the states he may have to watch is bs tounge more.

where exactly is he going to be?