Author Topic: So do women always expect you have "game"?  (Read 10187 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
So do women always expect you have "game"?
« on: October 11, 2009, 04:54:13 PM »
I read this thing written by a girl where she said how some boy had a weak game when he was hitting on her. I just can't understand how she thought like that. So do they really think that it's not really you who comes talking to her?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Re: So do women always expect you have "game"?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 05:16:46 PM »
I read this thing written by a girl where she said how some boy had a weak game when he was hitting on her. I just can't understand how she thought like that. So do they really think that it's not really you who comes talking to her?

Tom Selleck and Bob Barker looking jacked.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »

I'm white. Therefore, I have no "game"....and proud of it.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 06:22:27 PM »
My only game is Ps 3 :-[

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 06:44:35 PM »
the dude probably said something that she felt was just slightly uncool

some day that lady is going to be old and gross, she will miss the days of hearing bad "game"

E
E

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 06:55:51 PM »
Women always expect I have AIDS

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 07:33:02 PM »
You don't necessarily gotta have game. If you have no game then being yourself/genuine is the safest root if you're unsure how to approach and converse with a girl.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 07:53:33 PM »
Women always expect I have AIDS

You should get tested and carry the results around with you. Set their minds at ease

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 08:05:08 PM »

why even worry or give a shit about it, fuck her and move on.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 10:38:51 PM »
If you lack game you should hire aliamini

TEAM THE GAME!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »
we need gh15's opinion on this!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 10:42:26 PM »
The sad thing is most guys don't like games or want to play them, but these fucked up bitches don't know anything else, you can't be real and straight with them, you get walked on like a carpet..if you don't keep a bitch in line you're toast. Case in point by the first poster.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »
The sad thing is most guys don't like games or want to play them, but these fucked up bitches don't know anything else

, you can't be real and straight with them, you get walked on like a carpet..if you don't keep a bitch in line you're toast. Case in point by the first poster.

first point, absofuckinglutely.

second point, not always.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 10:45:59 PM »

Men in thong status:

Scanning.....

Thread approved!
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 10:47:13 PM »
The sad thing is most guys don't like games or want to play them, but these fucked up bitches don't know anything else, you can't be real and straight with them, you get walked on like a carpet..if you don't keep a bitch in line you're toast. Case in point by the first poster.

Well said. This is sadly true...with very few exceptions.
HAHA, RON.....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 10:52:44 PM »
Well said. This is sadly true...with very few exceptions.

Very few bro, any woman you open up to or show your true emotions will automatically think she has you in her pocket and try to exploit them... seen it a million times, I'm not saying to be an asshole and disrespect them, but you have to be confident, have pride and never let yourself get disrespected. I've seen so many friends get cut down to their knees and now their girls/wives walk them around like dogs on a leash. Fuck sad.

Few women are real and genuine, most are cold and cunning, scheming and manipulative.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 10:53:58 PM »
Very few bro, any woman you open up to or show your true emotions will automatically think she has you in her pocket and try to exploit them... seen it a million times, I'm not saying to be an asshole and disrespect them, but you have to be confident, have pride and never let yourself get disrespected. I've seen so many friends get cut down to their knees and now their girls/wives walk them around like dogs on a leash. Fuck sad.

Few women are real and genuine, most are cold and cunning, scheming and manipulative.

Dropping knowledge again. Kids, take notes. Sadly, this man is right.
HAHA, RON.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2009, 10:55:17 PM »

i think it happens over time. they become that way beause of their past experiences. young girls who arent yet tainted, still have the potential to be the faithful, loving, and caring companion that women used to be for their men.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 10:57:11 PM »
That's not Ben Weedah (in the middle).....

HAHA, RON.....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 11:01:46 PM »
Dropping knowledge again. Kids, take notes. Sadly, this man is right.

;)

i think it happens over time. they become that way beause of their past experiences. young girls who arent yet tainted, still have the potential to be the faithful, loving, and caring companion that women used to be for their men.

It's funny you say that, because me and some friends came up with a system/scale for girls..

18-21 = Party brat, not looking for long term, will cheat on you at any chance just to try something different or new

22-27 = good, ripe age, more mature then party brat but has not become MAN HATER yet, this is a good age to meet a solid girl and see if there is potential to settle down and etc.

28-35 = WORST possible age, at this point woman is a MAN HATER she has been fucked over and scorned by cheating ex's, abusers, loser boyfriends, etc.

36+ = cougar range, some become cat ladies, some become lonely old hags, if a woman is single at this age there should be a big question mark going on over your head, how come no guy has stuck with her !?!?!? something is wrong... very wrong!

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2009, 11:55:02 PM »
;)

It's funny you say that, because me and some friends came up with a system/scale for girls..

18-21 = Party brat, not looking for long term, will cheat on you at any chance just to try something different or new

22-27 = good, ripe age, more mature then party brat but has not become MAN HATER yet, this is a good age to meet a solid girl and see if there is potential to settle down and etc.

28-35 = WORST possible age, at this point woman is a MAN HATER she has been fucked over and scorned by cheating ex's, abusers, loser boyfriends, etc.

36+ = cougar range, some become cat ladies, some become lonely old hags, if a woman is single at this age there should be a big question mark going on over your head, how come no guy has stuck with her !?!?!? something is wrong... very wrong!

This post is so money.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2009, 11:57:10 PM »
This post is so money.

Yep. It should be pinned.
HAHA, RON.....

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 02:09:46 AM »

True...save the emotions for someone special and treat the rest like business... man-woman love market can be quite a strain on the soul...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 02:11:50 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 02:42:54 AM »