Author Topic: Phil Heath Guest Posing at the NPC San Francisco  (Read 6991 times)

spinnis

Re: Phil Heath Guest Posing at the NPC San Francisco
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 04:06:42 PM »
did he think the black guy should have won?

lol

figure_22

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 04:09:37 PM »
did he think the black guy should have won?

lol

Yes, at first I thought it could be his friend but then I thought.....if he was a friend he would have told him to put on some color. The black guy doesn't look bad, and I am not dissing him. I think he looks great, but not as good as the overall. And yes, he could use a little bit of color and oil.

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 04:16:35 PM »
Yes, at first I thought it could be his friend but then I thought.....if he was a friend he would have told him to put on some color. The black guy doesn't look bad, and I am not dissing him. I think he looks great, but not as good as the overall. And yes, he could use a little bit of color and oil.

well the other dude is far superior especially in conditioning

figure_22

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 04:21:10 PM »
well the other dude is far superior especially in conditioning

Thank you for the input! "The other dude" is my boyfriend...had to stick up for him :) I lurk around and saw this post....I just couldn't let it go without showing the truth :)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2009, 04:25:00 PM »
Thank you for the input! "The other dude" is my boyfriend...had to stick up for him :) I lurk around and saw this post....I just couldn't let it go without showing the truth :)

Assuming he's not gay; POST A PIC OF YOUR TITS!!!
from incomplete data

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2009, 04:29:01 PM »
Assuming he's not gay; POST A PIC OF YOUR TITS!!!

x2

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2009, 04:33:09 PM »
Tell your boyfriend to get his gyno fixed

figure_22

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2009, 04:59:50 PM »
See here's the thing. Yeah so he's 24 he has a little gyno, not much and it doesn't flare up often. He is young and money is tight, so if you would like to help out with some cash Parker, he'd gladly handle it.
On boards and even in the audience of shows there are always going to be haters. We ALL have flaws and we all talk Sh at one time or another. I posted those pics not to diss Darrell Rowland, the Novice Overall and LH First Place, but to stick up for my boyfriend. As my boyfriend is now getting hated I realize if Darrell sees this he might feel offended.

I was in the audience, first row when Darrell received first place in the LH. Some jerk behind me yelled "where's your calves?" I said "last time I checked calves didn't win a contest" He yelled it again while the class is getting pics taken. What an Ahole. And proceeded to yell "where are your legs". It's not his fault he was placed first and the guys' friend wasn't.  I turned around and told him to shut up, and someone from the judges panel walked back to speak with him as well. Do you always have to point out the bad?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »
See here's the thing. Yeah so he's 24 he has a little gyno, not much and it doesn't flare up often. He is young and money is tight, so if you would like to help out with some cash Parker, he'd gladly handle it.
On boards and even in the audience of shows there are always going to be haters. We ALL have flaws and we all talk Sh at one time or another. I posted those pics not to diss Darrell Rowland, the Novice Overall and LH First Place, but to stick up for my boyfriend. As my boyfriend is now getting hated I realize if Darrell sees this he might feel offended.

I was in the audience, first row when Darrell received first place in the LH. Some jerk behind me yelled "where's your calves?" I said "last time I checked calves didn't win a contest" He yelled it again while the class is getting pics taken. What an Ahole. And proceeded to yell "where are your legs". It's not his fault he was placed first and the guys' friend wasn't.  I turned around and told him to shut up, and someone from the judges panel walked back to speak with him as well. Do you always have to point out the bad?

Meltdown.

from incomplete data

figure_22

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2009, 05:15:24 PM »
How is that a meltdown? Who cares. If it make you feel better-talk shit.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2009, 05:21:17 PM »
How is that a meltdown? Who cares. If it make you feel better-talk shit.

EDIT: Quite ironic that you're calling out on other people supposedly talking shit when you are very much guilty of your own accusations.

I was in the audience, first row when Darrell received first place in the LH. Some jerk behind me yelled "where's your calves?" I said "last time I checked calves didn't win a contest" He yelled it again while the class is getting pics taken. What an Ahole. And proceeded to yell "where are your legs". It's not his fault he was placed first and the guys' friend wasn't.  I turned around and told him to shut up, and someone from the judges panel walked back to speak with him as well. Do you always have to point out the bad?
from incomplete data

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2009, 05:29:01 PM »
Figure_22, if money is tight, then Spending money on roids, isn't the smartest nor the best move. So don't make excuses, for titties. I didn't mention his structure...I would wonder about the woman who knowingly supports her man gyno, any sane woman I know would say, "Love, get that gyno fixed first, before you compete."

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2009, 05:47:01 PM »
Bend over. Spread your buttcheeks apart and get him to take a picture and then post it here. Until then you are a newb and not approved to post here. Bitch!

- Block!
?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2009, 06:19:06 PM »
so your from oregon? i wasnt at the show but several of my friends were there. i heard your boyfriend came out of nowhere and looked great. i made the statement about the novice looking better after glancing at the thumbnails on mscular development. i didnt seee them blown up like that. im sure in person there was a difference not apparant in those pictures, as they look pretty close to me there. whether he is better than the novice or not, he still looks really good, big and ripped. i wouldnt have you think i was saying he looked bad.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2009, 05:28:17 AM »
so your from oregon? i wasnt at the show but several of my friends were there. i heard your boyfriend came out of nowhere and looked great. i made the statement about the novice looking better after glancing at the thumbnails on mscular development. i didnt seee them blown up like that. im sure in person there was a difference not apparant in those pictures, as they look pretty close to me there. whether he is better than the novice or not, he still looks really good, big and ripped. i wouldnt have you think i was saying he looked bad.
Sad thing is, she probably has implants, and without them, her dieted down would have less breast tissue than he had at the show.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2009, 05:35:52 AM »
Figure_22, if money is tight, then Spending money on roids, isn't the smartest nor the best move. So don't make excuses, for titties. I didn't mention his structure...I would wonder about the woman who knowingly supports her man gyno, any sane woman I know would say, "Love, get that gyno fixed first, before you compete."

absolutely true
talk about shit stupid priorities
never mind that lame lack of money excuse
get those bloated, distracting glands eradicated

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2009, 05:02:12 AM »