Author Topic: 1983 NPC National Heavyweight Champions Meltdown?  (Read 6148 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
1983 NPC National Heavyweight Champions Meltdown?
« on: October 12, 2009, 03:41:45 AM »

who else saw that one coming  ???

::)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Re: Black Man Melting Down
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 04:47:48 AM »
Did he really think he won? Got beat soundly by Rory and Bob.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 05:10:56 AM »
Why people do something if they can't handle the consequences?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 06:55:01 AM »
See Titus is the 94 USAs that's a meltdown.  Swede....I've had just about enough of you.  It's bad enough to hear your mouth on this site but I have to hear you on rxmuscle and MD.

You're funny 1 out 100 times.
You're not very insightful and you rarely make a good point.  Why don't you take a break from life and have a couple bullets to the head.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 07:13:35 AM »
See Titus is the 94 USAs that's a meltdown.  Swede....I've had just about enough of you.  It's bad enough to hear your mouth on this site but I have to hear you on rxmuscle and MD.

You're not very insightful and you rarely make a good point.  Why don't you take a break from life and have a couple bullets to the head.
melting wiggs?
A

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 07:14:41 AM »
See Titus is the 94 USAs that's a meltdown.  Swede....I've had just about enough of you.  It's bad enough to hear your mouth on this site but I have to hear you on rxmuscle and MD.

You're not very insightful and you rarely make a good point.  Why don't you take a break from life and have a couple bullets to the head.

Irony, meet Wiggs

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 07:18:05 AM »
classic reaction there, we were pretty close witnessing that one more time at this years Mr. Olympia.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 07:19:27 AM »

x2

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 07:22:34 AM »
Awesome fucking physiques (no homo).  This is a look that I aspire for, will I ever get there?  Probably not, but these are physiques that bitches drool over.

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 07:26:13 AM »
See Titus is the 94 USAs that's a meltdown.  Swede....I've had just about enough of you.  It's bad enough to hear your mouth on this site but I have to hear you on rxmuscle and MD.

You're not very insightful and you rarely make a good point.  Why don't you take a break from life and have a couple bullets to the head.

Only weak minds are provoked by such lame posts..

Phil, dex, etc are proving my points though, He probably think he lost because he was black, because when black people competes whith white people. Thats the only reason they loose accordingly to them, but when cutler loosed 5 years in a row or whatever to a black man, hes happy for him  ???

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 07:27:59 AM »

Um, why take it all out on Swede?  Method started the thread.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 07:35:01 AM »

who else saw that one coming  ???

::)

with such terrible hair, nobody truly wins

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 07:36:04 AM »

Dont let this dude get to you..every time dude posts some black vs white shit because thats how narrow his mind is  ::)...i just look at the president of the united states...and if thats not enough...i just look at myself...yeah...im better than him...so im good..see...i beat these dudes in like 95% of life...

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 07:37:37 AM »
Dont let this dude get to you..every time dude posts some black vs white shit because thats how narrow his mind is  ::)...i just look at the president of the united states...and if thats not enough...i just look at myself...yeah...im better than him...so im good..see...i beat these dudes in like 95% of life...

Does it really affect you so much you have to post up a bunch of photos?

Why just just be secure with yourself? black/white or fucking yellow? (no pun intended kyomu) :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 07:38:32 AM »
Make sense much?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 07:39:57 AM »
I still don't get why Swede is catching ALL the shit, when "Big Guns" Method started the thread?   :-\

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 07:41:07 AM »
I still don't get why Swede is catching ALL the shit, when "Big Guns" Method started the thread?   :-\

its ok bro its ok  ;D ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 07:42:04 AM »
Your a cool fucker mal,no jokin

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 07:52:18 AM »
When you are about as tall as a hobbit, have a massive napoleon complex, out of work and despise women because of his own insecurity it doesn't surprise me that Swede! is obsessed with black men.
from incomplete data

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 07:53:31 AM »
its raining hate up in this bitch   ;D

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 08:01:02 AM »
 Swede is exactly the kind of turbo-posting, dull, boring , unfunny loser that has seriously fucked this site up. Spends all day typing spam and linking to boring stuff from other websites. Nothing funny or interesting is ever produced by him.

In the old days these kind of posters would be driven off, now he and his like are the new Getbig. They support each other by spamming all day and fail to recognize that most posters are utterly tired of their drivel.

To even compare the likes of Swede with Mal, or even Wiggs, is a joke.  

Spammer Swede is everything that is wrong with internet forums and this one in particular.

spinnis

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 08:01:47 AM »
HugeTannedAl laying the Smackdown homie!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 08:02:31 AM »
not everyone can be Mars

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 08:02:38 AM »
HugeTannedAl laying the Smackdown homie!

teh mal...im just better BOOM!!!!

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 08:03:19 AM »
teh mal...im just better BOOM!!!!

wanna compare back fatness? Im sure I would win that one  ;D