Author Topic: Seriously wich bodybuilder could play a decent game of basketball or soccer?  (Read 3632 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i think it would be downright embarassing infront of a girl, if you had muscles all jacked and loaded up and have to make excuses as to why you cant do simple sports that require some agility speed and coordination

i suspect the idiots wisin up about juiced up muscles and the natural look become the sweeping trend by 2013 no more juice bodies then?
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Yeah...I cant tell you how many times I've been challenged on the spot to a soccer match.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yeah...I cant tell you how many times I've been challenged on the spot to a soccer match.

boob lets see some punching from you

lets see you try to run while your big black girl legs are slapping into each other?
A

Meso_z

• Getbig V
i think it would be downright embarassing infront of a girl, if you had muscles all jacked and loaded up and have to make excuses as to why you cant do simple sports that require some agility speed and coordination

i suspect the idiots wisin up about juiced up muscles and the natural look become the sweeping trend by 2013 no more juice bodies then?
youre an idiot.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Jean Pierre Fux - Croquet
Centopani - Bocci Ball
Kevin English - Lawn Bowls
Ronnie 'Ringer' Coleman - Horseshoes

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i respect bbers in there quest in this life everyone has the right to be respected, all gods creation but there comes to a point when juicing makes you delusional and you put down everything you cant do

bob chicks comment was snide, because he knows he cant do shit, so he might as well hate on a sport
A

io856

lol it was pretty funny the last time I tried bball  :D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Jean Pierre Fux - Croquet
Centopani - Bocci Ball
Kevin English - Lawn Bowls
Ronnie 'Ringer' Coleman - Horseshoes

i like your work on this one.
Deep Tissue Massage

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
i respect bbers in there quest in this life everyone has the right to be respected, all gods creation but there comes to a point when juicing makes you delusional and you put down everything you cant do

bob chicks comment was snide, because he knows he cant do shit, so he might as well hate on a sport

When the veil of obscurescence lifts and the befogging mists of illusionality abate, in time they will leave the snide aside.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
They could all be very good divers.  ;)

io856

as if bodybuilders give a shit about how they would perform in soccer or basketball,,, they may like watching it or something but playing is another thing in itself

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
i like your work on this one.

Then you simply must come 'round for some Badminton on Sunday!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Probably no worse than the avg guy on the street.

io856

chick remember mindspin and his argument that bodybuilding was useless and mma fighters were topshit...

why don't ppl understand that these activities all exist in their own right... lol  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
When the veil of obscurescence lifts and the befogging mists of illusionality abate, in time they will leave the snide aside.

well said weegar
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
as if bodybuilders give a shit about how they would perform in soccer or basketball,,, they may like watching it or something but playing is another thing in itself

they should why be an embarassment with all that extra muscle but no hustle?

a bodybuilder would give out quickly and simply cant move, they are only good at stationary movements
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
boob lets see some punching from you

lets see you try to run while your big black girl legs are slapping into each other?

I've done many sports while being a BB, track, football and baseball in HS, American Gladiators in the early 90's, Golf and bowling today...whats your point>?

Different sports require different skills...

Michael Jordan was the greatest BBall player of all time...and couldnt play baseball to save his life.

Please tell me you're just trying to be an idiot, and you're really not this stupid

BayGBM

• Getbig V

I'm no fan of Bob, but his comment was snide because your comment was stupid.  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
bodybuilders are slow and soon out of breath

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Bodybuilders might be good at American rugby if it didn't require running.

brent2741

• Getbig IV

you dumb bastard ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I've done many sports while being a BB, track, football and baseball in HS, American Gladiators in the early 90's, Golf and bowling today...whats your point>?

Different sports require different skills...

Michael Jordan was the greatest BBall player of all time...and couldnt play baseball to save his life.

Please tell me you're just trying to be an idiot, and you're really not this stupid

highschool sports means nothing but youve been star-roiding from early no big deal though, i just cant picture your chunky self doing anything athletic your body holds too much water and fat.

A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Bowling kicks ass.  :)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Your nebulous mother.