Author Topic: this sucks  (Read 871 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
this sucks
« on: October 12, 2009, 09:47:27 AM »
so wednesday i had to get my appendix removed and i don't know what to do for training my doctor said nothing for 6 to 8 weeks then start off light....obviously that's not happening i'm gonna try a light burner today...but what i'm askin is for suggestions i guess anyone else have this done? how'd you train after? how long before not were healed?                                     thanks guys

4thAD

Re: this sucks
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 10:06:22 AM »
Take your Docs advice and heal up. The last thing you need is a bad injury or something to keep you out of the game even longer. You'll heal up quick, just make sure you heal thoroughly before you hurt your self.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 10:15:57 AM »
I agree. Take the time off and find some other things to occupy your time for a little while. The added rest that you're being forced to take, even though you're being forced, it'll probably benefit you a lot in terms of what you do in the gym.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 04:41:00 PM »
^^ Exactly think of how well your body will be recovered in that time off. Eat good, rest, and heal your body. We only have one take care of it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 08:28:04 AM »
I agree. Take the time off and find some other things to occupy your time for a little while. The added rest that you're being forced to take, even though you're being forced, it'll probably benefit you a lot in terms of what you do in the gym.

Amen.