Author Topic: Chris Cormier - 2010 Ironman Bound  (Read 10639 times)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: Chris Cormier - 2010 Ironman Bound
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »
...I just hung up the phone with Cormier!

It appears he is NOT doing the Ironman Pro. I jotted down some notes during our conversation. Thought I'd share it with my friends here...

5 rings...

C.C. : who dis?

BH: Chris. How are you this evening? It's a delight to converse with you again. Do you have a moment? You usually answer on the first ring is it a bad time?

C.C. : Nig ga who dis be?

BH: It's Block. From Getbig. Blockhead. Remember?

C.C. : Oh, shit ni gah. I aint answer right away cuz I got you on my Rick Ross ringtone and I was steppin' on it when you called... "everyday I'm hustlin' , everyday I'm hustlin' everyeveryday I'm hustlin'.  "

BH: I know the song, anyway... Chris. Are you a lock for the 2010 Ironman Pro or what? What's the "real deal"?

C.C. : Shit nig gah I aint got time for that boooshit, I just try to be gittin' my swoll on then I jist be gittin a crunk up in the gym when...err, awww, shit... hol' up, niggah... hol' up. It's my ho.... hol up, let me click over...

**beep...**

C.C. : " Look, BITCH... I aint talkin to that white girl no mo... I tol you, girl... stop gittin all fresh and all up in my grillz and shit like I'm dirty. You need to check yoself bitch, I talkin to that bald cracka ass mofucker from the internet so step the fk off bitch cuz I aint talkin to that ho no mo... "

BH:  Umm, Chris... it's still me.

C.C. : Huh? Nig gah who dis?

BH: Blockhead. It's still me.

C.C.: Washoo want again, jo? Tell dem nig gaz on GitBig that I aint got time for dis shit no mo...aight? Aiiiight then? I fin to git me some of these wings... call me back, dawg.

BH: You got it...  any other special messages for all of your fans?

C.C. : Tell errbody they can kiss my black ass and shit... I aint got time to... err, hol up... hol up... iss my bitch callin' back... hol up...

**beep... ello?     ello?          beep**

- Block!

Has to be some of the best shit I've ever read on getbig

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 11:25:31 PM »

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 11:28:50 PM »
Has to be some of the best shit I've ever read on getbig

Sorry but Chris would have never employed a Rick Ross ring tone. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2009, 12:04:45 AM »
X2

dont forget he trains with dorian now and the later is an expert in winning shows with a tears ;D

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2009, 12:59:49 AM »
Any one has a picture for his injured Tricep..?  ???

I haven’t heard that before and I would be happy to see a picture for that.  :)
Corvette Lover

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2009, 02:20:12 AM »
Any one has a picture for his injured Tricep..?  ???

I haven’t heard that before and I would be happy to see a picture for that.  :)

Here is one. From 2007, not sure if improved since then. More pictures at the link

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=1406&eventcode=1184

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2009, 02:52:24 AM »
dont forget he trains with dorian now and the later is an expert in winning shows with a tears ;D

Maybe he could help you with  your torn sphincter. 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 03:08:48 AM »
His tricep is 100%. The Oakland Raiders team surgeon fixed it for Chris and it's better than ever. In fact, the Raiders even offered Chris a spot on their 53 man roster at linebacker. Or quarterback. His choice. Without even a tryout. And Chris turned it down because they couldn't meet his salary demands. If he doesn't do the Ironman, it's probably because Chris has been offered a spot on the next season of The Ultimate Fighter and that's in Vegas. Things are going quite well for Mister C, yes sir.
Funny fucker,as usual
Post more often though please Ed  ;D

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2009, 04:58:48 AM »

So far so good, but until he see if he can regain his contest form, we won't know 100%.

By the way, the 2010 Ironman Pro Contest is not in the expo hall like last year.  This year, there is a new venue for it about 6 blocks away from the Los Angeles Convention Center (where the expo is).  Is will be at the Orpheum Theatre.

More info on it...

The Orpheum Theatre - one of L.A.'s most venerable landmarks. From a young Judy Garland's 1933 vaudeville performance to a recent filming of the hit TV show "American Idol", this renowned venue has hosted an array of theatrical productions, religious events, concerts, weddings, film festivals, seminars, private parties, variety shows, awards shows, movie shoots, music video shoots, television show and commercial shoots and much more. Now it is better than ever before...

Let us hope that we still have the usual great lighting.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2009, 05:06:54 AM »
Here is one. From 2007, not sure if improved since then. More pictures at the link

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=1406&eventcode=1184

it doesnt look that bad comparing to dorian's in 97!!..

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2009, 05:12:47 AM »
...I just hung up the phone with Cormier!

It appears he is NOT doing the Ironman Pro. I jotted down some notes during our conversation. Thought I'd share it with my friends here...

5 rings...

C.C. : who dis?

BH: Chris. How are you this evening? It's a delight to converse with you again. Do you have a moment? You usually answer on the first ring is it a bad time?

C.C. : Nig ga who dis be?

BH: It's Block. From Getbig. Blockhead. Remember?

C.C. : Oh, shit ni gah. I aint answer right away cuz I got you on my Rick Ross ringtone and I was steppin' on it when you called... "everyday I'm hustlin' , everyday I'm hustlin' everyeveryday I'm hustlin'.  "

BH: I know the song, anyway... Chris. Are you a lock for the 2010 Ironman Pro or what? What's the "real deal"?

C.C. : Shit nig gah I aint got time for that boooshit, I just try to be gittin' my swoll on then I jist be gittin a crunk up in the gym when...err, awww, shit... hol' up, niggah... hol' up. It's my ho.... hol up, let me click over...

**beep...**

C.C. : " Look, BITCH... I aint talkin to that white girl no mo... I tol you, girl... stop gittin all fresh and all up in my grillz and shit like I'm dirty. You need to check yoself bitch, I talkin to that bald cracka ass mofucker from the internet so step the fk off bitch cuz I aint talkin to that ho no mo... "

BH:  Umm, Chris... it's still me.

C.C. : Huh? Nig gah who dis?

BH: Blockhead. It's still me.

C.C.: Washoo want again, jo? Tell dem nig gaz on GitBig that I aint got time for dis shit no mo...aight? Aiiiight then? I fin to git me some of these wings... call me back, dawg.

BH: You got it...  any other special messages for all of your fans?

C.C. : Tell errbody they can kiss my black ass and shit... I aint got time to... err, hol up... hol up... iss my bitch callin' back... hol up...

**beep... ello?     ello?          beep**

- Block!

i never get tired of this shit  ;D
!

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2009, 06:53:26 AM »

it doesn't look that bad

if he is in shape and if his legs are bigger he will be OK

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2009, 11:45:30 AM »
Yes, Chris has said it a few times that he will come back to the 2010 Ironman Pro Contest here in Los Angeles, but yesterday, he sounded like he was really serious about it.  It looks like it will be his 75th pro contest, and if all goes well there, compete also at the 2010 Arnold Classic.   

Chris Cormier was one of the first bodybuilders who I met back in 1991, in terms of actually sitting down, talking about life and various stories.  Who was his good friend back then... Paul Dillett.   

Nice to see Chris is on his way back, at least for one or two more contests.

CHRIS - good luck at the show!

Bring your A game this time around...and IF you do - you can be right back in winners circle once again...

BTW - muscle memory quote 72 pro shows under your name...If you did  more - claim it...as...I have 73.. ;D