Author Topic: few questions bout sum gear  (Read 1311 times)

nunzi

• Getbig II
few questions bout sum gear
« on: October 13, 2009, 11:45:30 AM »
Hey everyone.  i read all the rules so id like to ask sum questions without disrespect to this board.  Ive been using gear for the past four years and been on numerous forums and this one is the best since Coast-coast bodybuilding. 

I have used plenty of labs in the past.  my last two or three go arounds was with Balkan.  First time it was great. Used test enth, prop and deca.

This last time i used test enth and eq. from them.  The eq was very good.  (have used it in the past.)  I felt the test enth was underdosed or fake.  Not sure.  I dont know if they chanhed the base oil theyre using either bc it was very watery.  never had that in the past. 

Has anyone heard anything on my problem. 

I hope i havent bent any rules. 

If you guys can PM me thatd be great so i can tell u more and maybe get directed in a better direction.

My stats

5'9
221lbs
10%bf

nunzi

• Getbig II
Re: few questions bout sum gear
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 12:55:33 PM »
any help or feedback  thanks bro's

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 01:10:59 PM »
Balkan is a piece of shit lab

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 01:13:28 PM »
I've never used any Balkan products but I'd be very skeptical of them. Find yourself a good HG connection and that way you won't be disappointed.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 03:55:01 PM »
I used balkan test e when I couldn't get anything else and it was the worst test I ever used

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 04:13:31 PM »
Finding HG is difficult for many of us.  I know I have had lots of propositions but they often seem sketchy and severely over priced.  Fortunately the UG gear I have been using has worked pretty good for me.  Of course I know some guys that say that compared to primo its garbage but you gotta use what you can find

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 04:21:21 PM »
Finding HG is difficult for many of us.  I know I have had lots of propositions but they often seem sketchy and severely over priced.  Fortunately the UG gear I have been using has worked pretty good for me.  Of course I know some guys that say that compared to primo its garbage but you gotta use what you can find

I know it can seem overpriced when you buy HG gear when you compare it to the UG prices you often see. But the difference is you're buying HG gear and not UG.

Look at it like this, you can buy a 1981 Ford LTD or a Brand New Cadillac, both are cars, the LTD is cheaper but only one of them is a really good car...one of them is going to run a lot smoother than the other and have a lot more bells and whistles. And with the more expensive one, you're not going to break down, clink and clack.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 06:25:06 PM »
HG gear in a lot of cases is cheaper than UG, source depending of course. HG is also counterfeited much more than people think, and lots of people out there are actually using ug anyways. The only way to know its real HG is to have a script from your Doc!

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »
True statement.  I hear that some of the most well paid athletes actually access to doc's just for this but for the average guy this is a luxury.  I know personally that I would be lucky to even see HG let alone get a shot a shooting some.  Its all good though.  UG for now is cool.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 09:58:59 PM »
Balkan is a piece of shit lab

x2 never heard anything good about them
TEAM Nasser

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 07:18:10 AM »
Finding HG gear is not hard, you are not looking hard enough or have put a cheap price on your health. Balkan is terrible, run by greedy crooks.

Personally I only use UG gear when absolutely necessary (e.g. some products are not available in pharma) and I know the producers.

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 09:54:06 AM »
I disagree that HG gear is easy to find.  Well, technically its easy to find what claims to be HG, but how do you know those "organon," "scherring," etc. stuff you see online, even from "trusted"  sources, is legit HG and not UGL stuff put in imitation amps?  Then there's the hassle of ordering online, maybe not receiving your stuff (especially if you live in Canada which has tougher customs than the U.S.)  Lots of UGL stuff is good if you get it from a trusted source.  My advice is to become buddies with some of the bigger guys in your city and chances are the stuff they use is good enough and buy from them.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2009, 11:00:58 AM »
real big true tstmaniac!!!!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2009, 11:43:11 AM »
If you can't find legit schering your probably a newby

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2009, 11:48:44 AM »
what are sum gd hg labs you guys used and had great luck with.  im only used to ugl's.  i dont wanna waste time with crap. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2009, 11:53:18 AM »
Schering, icn, jelfa, organon, zambon, british dispensary, naposim...those are the ones I use