Author Topic: On a serious note guys...If im an alcoholic but doing more physical work/workout  (Read 3602 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
is this a good thing, i mean technically i would think so if im able to work longer hours standing manual labor, then right after work play long full court b-ball games after drinking some more till dark, and drinking more into the night but doing some extra workouts?

if i average about 12-15 beers a day im thinking, i still get in my dark greens, and drink apple cider vienager here and there and plenty of water

i find my stamina superior aswell in both work and working out, Whats really odd is i tend to be less sore
A

spinnis

Johnny, you were in my dream last night, seriously.

I always dream about random people though, so nothing special but thje fact that ive never seen you IRL made it pretty funny, I Think the little guy in the photo when you were huge was also there.

SS was also in the dream  ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
STOP SMOKING METHAMPHETAMINE = not being a skinny twink who doesnt look like he ever touched a weight 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
STOP SMOKING METHAMPHETAMINE = not being a skinny twink who doesnt look like he ever touched a weight 

oh lord take a break from getbig
A

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
I would think it would be hard to get cut drinking all that beer. I would switch to wine and limit yourself to 4 glasses max...combine that with some good weed and you should have a decent buzz. No need to get abusive.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, you were in my dream last night, seriously.

I always dream about random people though, so nothing special but thje fact that ive never seen you IRL made it pretty funny, I Think the little guy in the photo when you were huge was also there.

SS was also in the dream  ;D

hahah cool , i honestly barely remember a dream i had the other night of this silver ball/bullet like ufo shooting out of the sky at me, i sat and watched it and knew it was a spaceship...

but back to the alcohol, i think as long as we pace ourselves drinking and have a few essential foods 10-15 beers a day can really be benefical for transporting more oxygen to the blood and muscles for enhanced prolonged activity
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I would think it would be hard to get cut drinking all that beer. I would switch to wine and limit yourself to 4 glasses max...combine that with some good weed and you should have a decent buzz. No need to get abusive.
the thing is the alcohol keeps me from taking breaks at work, i simply just consume a beer every hour or so sometimes more sometimes less 15 for the whole day or so wich aint much spread out, its all about time density drinking.

you see drinking makes people move and dance wich is a form of working out think of all those that go out drinking and are standing and doing shoit, food doesnt really do that we just get hungry on massive amounts of calories

i dont get hangovers either
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
hops + cidervinegar = greater falcon...

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
the thing is the alcohol keeps me from taking breaks at work, i simply just consume a beer every hour or so sometimes more sometimes less 15 for the whole day or so wich aint much spread out, its all about time density drinking.

you see drinking makes people move and dance wich is a form of working out think of all those that go out drinking and are standing and doing shoit, food doesnt really do that we just get hungry on massive amounts of calories

i dont get hangovers either
Yes, but several studies show that the alcohol in the amount of beers you're drinking lowers testosterone, raises cortisol and blocks certain fat burning enzymes. This is the exact opposite you would want. I've always found it hard to get cut during periods I was drinking more. ..even though I was doing 2 45 minute cardio sessions a day. But hey..if it works for you and you like it..go for it. I think you'll find it easier to get lean on less booze.

io856

Yes, but several studies show that the alcohol in the amount of beers you're drinking lowers testosterone, raises cortisol and blocks certain fat burning enzymes. This is the exact opposite you would want. I've always found it hard to get cut during periods I was drinking more. ..even though I was doing 2 45 minute cardio sessions a day. But hey..if it works for you and you like it..go for it. I think you'll find it easier to get lean on less booze.
WTF!

hey jonah flacoon don't you find being a tall, heavier guy that the beers aint doin much anyway but give you a "pump" and blood flows...

spinnis

hahah cool , i honestly barely remember a dream i had the other night of this silver ball/bullet like ufo shooting out of the sky at me, i sat and watched it and knew it was a spaceship...

You wouldn't talk to me or SS because you were mad at us or something, and then all of a sudden you sat on a ATV looking at us, and I waved goodbye because I didnt think you would actually leave, and you all of a sudden started driving away without touching the gas or anything lol and looking at us not at the road  ;D

on a side note, SS was wearing a huge blue wig.. He was a funny dude hahaha.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
whats even more amazing is that when i drink alcohol i have no acne provided i dont eat sweet junkfood with sugar cane
A

io856

lol I remember having no energies then having a beer to find myself cleaning rooms doing chores with ease... hate that shit but... made my gut pop out and retained water next day

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
is this a good thing, i mean technically i would think so if im able to work longer hours standing manual labor, then right after work play long full court b-ball games after drinking some more till dark, and drinking more into the night but doing some extra workouts?

if i average about 12-15 beers a day im thinking, i still get in my dark greens, and drink apple cider vienager here and there and plenty of water

i find my stamina superior aswell in both work and working out, Whats really odd is i tend to be less sore
Good Lord, Johnny. That's a lot. That's well into the functioning alcoholic zone. Don't get your wings clipped.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

you got to realize all these bullshit studies do not include people with special diets like what i recommend

also it will probably lower testosterone if your NOT working out

Im saying it helps you workout more

getting lean on less booze means dieting and less energy for activity= fuck that shit been there done that. i dont like sitting aorund the house on a diet hoping to shed the fat thats gay

basically it helps you do more shit in a days time

a bber diet will never help you get more things done, you only just deplete yourself to rebound or have to live so structured you dont or have the energy to do fun things and want to go to bed early ect
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You wouldn't talk to me or SS because you were mad at us or something, and then all of a sudden you sat on a ATV looking at us, and I waved goodbye because I didnt think you would actually leave, and you all of a sudden started driving away without touching the gas or anything lol and looking at us not at the road  ;D

on a side note, SS was wearing a huge blue wig.. He was a funny dude hahaha.

whos SS? secret service?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
WTF!

hey jonah flacoon don't you find being a tall, heavier guy that the beers aint doin much anyway but give you a "pump" and blood flows...

it gives me the energy simply

i get lethargic even with regular or healthy food, meaning i dont feel the kick from regular food only good taste satisfaction

also beer clears up any acne or redness i may have, my skin is perfectly clear

but my skin would flare up with meats and sugary foods
A

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Wouldn't it be nice to have it both ways?

That's not the way the world works, though.
G

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Wouldn't it be nice to have it both ways?

That's not the way the world works, though.

who are you speaking too?

i wouldnt reccomend drinking alot of beer and eating alot of meat because that would bring about a shitload of mucus in yoursystem

beer is an anti inflamatory wich is the opposite of most cancers wich are inflamatory conditions
A

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
who are you speaking too?

i wouldnt reccomend drinking alot of beer and eating alot of meat because that would bring about a shitload of mucus in yoursystem

beer is an anti inflamatory wich is the opposite of most cancers wich are inflamatory conditions
Yes, I was speaking to you.

So beer doesn't only help with workouts it cures cancer?

Ha. You can't make this stuff up.
G

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

It may depend on the individual alcohol never gives me energy makes me more lazy but I dont work a job where I stand and do manual labor could that be the difference Falcon?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
If you can't quit and go say anywere 6 months to a year without drinking you are weak of mind and will...I mean seriously whats the average life expectancy now 73?74?....and you cant quit drinking for 1 year or so out of 70 sum years?yea thats a problem no doubt.especially if your relying on alcohol to function properly or to accomplish regular tasks that should/could be accomplished sober.
DAWG

spinnis

whos SS? secret service?

haha the Big bald headed HA member looking dude that post every now and then under the name "SS"

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I'm not so tempted in starting up drinking again. Last time a day of beer and activity left me dehydrated, even when drinking liters of water.

Maybe I lacked B vitamin and liver carbs from berries at the time, as well as big lack of knowledge.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~

Well there are studies that go the other way too.
I think the biggest problem are the munchies.