Author Topic: Question for Bigbobs, Shereif Shalalalaby..team nasser  (Read 2571 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Question for Bigbobs, Shereif Shalalalaby..team nasser
« on: October 14, 2009, 10:41:33 AM »
On a serious note, team nasser.. what is NOT amazing about Nasser?

Has Nasser got any single feature or bodily characteristic which you guys do not see as the best ever of all humans and the total human gene pool?

I could come up with several things, but I am getting sick of the never-ending Nasser man-crush, so let's hear if Nasser is in any way also a normal person.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Question for Bigbobs, Shereif Shalalalaby..team nasser
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 03:24:08 PM »

Has Nasser got any single feature or bodily characteristic which you guys do not see as the best ever of all humans and the total human gene pool?

I could come up with several things, but I am getting sick of the never-ending Nasser man-crush, so let's hear if Nasser is in any way also a normal person.

well I can tell you Nasser is a dog owner like some other people, he also has a car for transportation, I can think of those two things.

jt
TEAM Nasser

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 03:27:39 PM »
Perhaps his lazy eye? :o

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 03:28:04 PM »

No, but both would like to be Nassers own..... man-dogs or "mogs" as you want to call them...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 03:30:04 PM »
He must make pretty good money changing oil at his auto car oil changing job

Meso_z

• Getbig V

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 01:21:32 AM »
first time I dont see them comming to defend their hero.  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 01:28:19 AM »

as a bb and at his best his back was a clear weak point!..

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 01:32:06 AM »
Fact: nasser never won a sandow.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 01:38:05 AM »
Fact: nasser never won a sandow.

fact: nasser owns your mind :-X

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 02:06:33 AM »
as a bb and at his best his back was a clear weak point!..
Not sure his back was weak @ his best Sherief, Nasser,s upperback was very very thick, Traps, etc. his lowerback @ his best was somewhat of a weak point which was pin pointed alittle more than it would of been trading back shots with the likes of Flex Wheeler, Yates, Ray, etc during the 90s made his back look "weak"...Nasser was pretty complete back then just the tie-ins. details, etc in his lower/middle back was somewhat subpar especially when compared to the names mentioned above

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 02:12:05 AM »
Not sure his back was weak @ his best Sherief, Nasser,s upperback was very very thick, Traps, etc. his lowerback @ his best was somewhat of a weak point which was pin pointed alittle more than it would of been trading back shots with the likes of Flex Wheeler, Yates, Ray, etc during the 90s made his back look "weak"...Nasser was pretty complete back then just the tie-ins. details, etc in his lower/middle back was somewhat subpar especially when compared to the names mentioned above

thx jonny for the great post.. i always like to hear from you because you are one of the very rare ppl here to keep things always bb related.. i agree with you and i meant his back was relatively weak (not the same level of hardness and thickness of his other parts) but yes it still couldn't be considered a weak back!..

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 02:21:38 AM »
Fact 2: Nasser has 'fans' (that sound like a broken record) posting on getbig that make people dislike him.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 02:25:47 AM »
thx jonny for the great post.. i always like to hear from you because you are one of the very rare ppl here to keep things always bb related.. i agree with you and i meant his back was relatively weak (not the same level of hardness and thickness of his other parts) but yes it still couldn't be considered a weak back!..
Yeah I'm not too sure if there was anything back in those days Nasser could of done to improve in those areas as he was @ his best very hard, separated, full thick belly's etc, id say he pretty much took his Physique as far as it would go (as in a Prime 93 or 95 Yates even with his torn bicep in 95 i feel he took his conditioning to another level) Nasser's conditioning was excellent in 1996 (the result non withstanding) and in terms of his Olympia appearances IMO Nasser reached his best CONDATIONING @ the 1996 O, which is where you will find some of the better shots in terms of detail in Nasser's back.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 02:26:51 AM »
Fact 2: Nasser has 'fans' (that sound like a broken record) posting on getbig that make people dislike him.

this must be # 3 because i already mentioned # 2!!

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 02:28:04 AM »
ah... this means you agree them to be facts...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 02:43:54 AM »

actually nasser's back problem is that he couldn't keep its condition when he started to compete at +275 pounds.. if you check his back pics before 1994 it was detailed and hard!!.. he was able to keep his hard as a rock condition in all the other areas except the back!.. i still believe he did the right thing to compete at +275 because he presented the best package (shape, mass, symmetry.etc) of any mass monster ever from the front!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 02:44:39 AM »
ah... this means you agree them to be facts...

actually i dont "really" read what you post..

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 03:03:52 AM »
nuff said...

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 04:40:19 AM »
Nasser lacked that special factor....thats all it was....take any of his parts and he stacked up pretty well.....but as an overall package, he simply didnt have the x-factor....Nasser was never the greatest...he won a few, but so did lee lebrada......so did gary strydom.....

1997 was the only year there is an argument for arguments sake.....but lets be objectional - a messed up Dorian still had enough to hold off a very very close Nasser......Dorian had a presence and awe-factor...his physique was something else......it was just to much for his peers.....so Nasser is not alone here.....greater BB's like Levrone and Wheeler failed, so what makes Nasser think his is the greatest hard-luck story

of course, then there the whole oil phase.....but thats neither here nor there when it comes to discussion about 1997......all it shows is how fragile and desperate he got.....

Moreover, we all know the many gimmicks he has on here....a grown man, supposedly successful in business (yeh right), confident, self-assured, does not act like this

Nasser should invest a lot less time bickering with no-bodies on a forum and more time in finding his inner peace

Gino "buddah is the way" Gambino

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 04:48:21 AM »
Nasser lacked that special factor....thats all it was....take any of his parts and he stacked up pretty well.....but as an overall package, he simply didnt have the x-factor....Nasser was never the greatest...he won a few, but so did lee lebrada......so did gary strydom.....

1997 was the only year there is an argument for arguments sake.....but lets be objectional - a messed up Dorian still had enough to hold off a very very close Nasser......Dorian had a presence and awe-factor...his physique was something else......it was just to much for his peers.....so Nasser is not alone here.....greater BB's like Levrone and Wheeler failed, so what makes Nasser think his is the greatest hard-luck story

of course, then there the whole oil phase.....but thats neither here nor there when it comes to discussion about 1997......all it shows is how fragile and desperate he got.....

Moreover, we all know the many gimmicks he has on here....a grown man, supposedly successful in business (yeh right), confident, self-assured, does not act like this

Nasser should invest a lot less time bickering with no-bodies on a forum and more time in finding his inner peace

Gino "buddah is the way" Gambino

after you go and fuk yourself put your head inside your ass ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 04:58:04 AM »
I met Nasser in 96  at the NOC. I was very young. I bought one of those black and Yellow "Nasser" baseball caps. He was nice.

It was that day when I realized how huge Ronnie and Gunter Were. I was int the 3rd row, and trust me Ronnie shouldve beaten Flex that day. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 05:06:10 AM »
I met Nasser in 96  at the NOC. I was very young. I bought one of those black and Yellow "Nasser" baseball caps. He was nice.

It was that day when I realized how huge Ronnie and Gunter Were. I was int the 3rd row, and trust me Ronnie shouldve beaten Flex that day. 

was the cap used?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2009, 05:39:50 AM »
after you go and fuk yourself put your head inside your ass ;D

its ok........the truth always stings the most