Author Topic: Top 5 Bodybuilding Forum Personas of all time?  (Read 6523 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Top 5 Bodybuilding Forum Personas of all time?
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 06:30:40 AM »
Derek Anthony was the one that delivered the killing blow. 

He was merely an arrow, not the man behind the bow

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 06:32:48 AM »
He was merely an arrow, not the man behind the bow

Haha - good analogy.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2009, 06:35:15 AM »

You didn't do shit.  Derek Anthony was the one that delivered the killing blow.  All you did was pee on the corpse.  You do get points for that but not much else.

Derek Anthony spat on your corpse too...literally... ;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2009, 08:33:29 AM »
Shusant Kapur was fucking hilarious.
No Worries 4 me

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2009, 11:44:25 AM »

You didn't do shit.  Derek Anthony was the one that delivered the killing blow.  All you did was pee on the corpse.  You do get points for that but not much else.
Meh. I sent Dave scurrying every time I posted in one of his threads. If it weren't for me he'd still be here lying about his ethnicity of which he is immensely ashamed. He continued to post long after DA exposed him.

But why am I explaining this to you anyway? You are the local "homosexual village idiot."  ::)
!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 11:55:58 AM »
Meh. I sent Dave scurrying every time I posted in one of his threads. If it weren't for me he'd still be here lying about his ethnicity of which he is immensely ashamed. He continued to post long after DA exposed him.

But why am I explaining this to you anyway? You are the local "homosexual village idiot."  ::)

Once Dave was revealed, it really wasn't that hard to have him scurrying from anyone.  Until you single-handedly destroy someone, you don't mean spit around here or any other discussion board..... ::)
A

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 12:30:22 PM »

Once Dave was revealed, it really wasn't that hard to have him scurrying from anyone. 
So how many times did you accomplish this?

Until you single-handedly destroy someone, you don't mean spit around here or any other discussion board..... ::)
What doesn't mean "spit" is your thinking your thoughts have any value.  ::) You are the running joke of this and any other board you post on.
!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 12:43:58 PM »
So how many times did you accomplish this?
What doesn't mean "spit" is your thinking your thoughts have any value.  ::) You are the running joke of this and any other board you post on.

I've been laying the smack down since 1993 when there was nothing but newsgroups and M.U.D.  Being trained in computer programming at Mars Hill gave me the skills to get people personal info, SSN's, and crash websites which I can still do anytime I please.  Of course, now I use my skills to make a living rather than for mayhem 

You are upset because no one even thought about you in deciding the top bodybuilding forum persona's of all time.  Sorry but you haven't really done anything.  I'm not trying to slam you or anything but until you actually do something that raises a few eyebrows, no-one isn't going to care about some random curse words and trash talk directed at someone.  Anyone can do that.
A

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2009, 01:40:42 PM »

I've been laying the smack down since 1993 when there was nothing but newsgroups and M.U.D.  Being trained in computer programming at Mars Hill gave me the skills to get people personal info, SSN's, and crash websites which I can still do anytime I please.  Of course, now I use my skills to make a living rather than for mayhem 

You are upset because no one even thought about you in deciding the top bodybuilding forum persona's of all time.  Sorry but you haven't really done anything.  I'm not trying to slam you or anything but until you actually do something that raises a few eyebrows, no-one isn't going to care about some random curse words and trash talk directed at someone.  Anyone can do that.
LOL
 ::)
!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009, 02:35:08 PM »
banny blanko : u gay ?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2009, 02:37:50 PM »

LOL. Stunt!? Take this post to your psychiatrist friends for a look-see. A stunningly shaky grasp of reality. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2009, 02:40:22 PM »
LOL. Stunt!? Take this post to your psychiatrist friends for a look-see. A stunningly shaky grasp of reality. 

vince sees a psychiatrist like Joba Chamberlain sees a Dietitian

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2009, 02:49:44 PM »
The funniest of part of Sarcasm's leaving is that the boards have sucked shit ever since LOL!!!  He's been long gone and everyday there's a new thread about him....at least each time I log on there is.   Ain't none of us been able to pick up the slack and make this place even close to what it was before.  I come now for 3-4 posts every day or two and I'm out.  Sorry fellas, but the magic is gone and none of remaing the posters from that time or all the new posers combined since Dave's leaving have come anywhere close to making this board as fun as it once was.  Since Dave was forced out alll the remaining posters (especially those primarily associated with Dave's leaving) have only succeeded in making this board 10 times less enjoyable to post on.  Oh, but congrats on your owning.   ::)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2009, 02:51:42 PM »
The funniest of part of Sarcasm's leaving is that the boards have sucked shit ever since LOL!!!  He's been long gone and everyday there's a new thread about him....at least each time I log on there is.   Ain't none of us been able to pick up the slack and make this place even close to what it was before.  I come now for 3-4 posts every day or two and I'm out.  Sorry fellas, but the magic is gone and none of remaing posters or all the new posers combined since Dave's leaving have come anywhere close to making this board as fun as it once was.  Since Dave was forced out alll the remaining posters (especially those primarily associated with Dave's leaving) have only succeeded in making this board 10 times less enjoyable to post on.  Oh, but congrats on your owning.   ::)

You're threading on zee thin ice, my friend. M'sieur Vache23 will ... shit I forgot what he threatened me with

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2009, 02:55:30 PM »
You're threading on zee thin ice, my friend. M'sieur Vache23 will ... shit I forgot what he threatened me with

AHAHHAHHAH!!!  On cue.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2009, 02:56:40 PM »
The funniest of part of Sarcasm's leaving is that the boards have sucked shit ever since LOL!!!  He's been long gone and everyday there's a new thread about him....at least each time I log on there is.   Ain't none of us been able to pick up the slack and make this place even close to what it was before.  I come now for 3-4 posts every day or two and I'm out.  Sorry fellas, but the magic is gone and none of remaing the posters from that time or all the new posers combined since Dave's leaving have come anywhere close to making this board as fun as it once was.  Since Dave was forced out alll the remaining posters (especially those primarily associated with Dave's leaving) have only succeeded in making this board 10 times less enjoyable to post on.  Oh, but congrats on your owning.   ::)
QUOTE FOR TRUTH!

This place lost LOTS of what it once had. Forcing Dave out brought what makes us love Getbig so much be dilluted by an easy 25%.

I can't believe that Dave hurt people so much it made people go that far into hurting him. THAT right there is an owning in itself.

- Block!
?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2009, 03:01:36 PM »
QUOTE FOR TRUTH!

This place lost LOTS of what it once had. Forcing Dave out brought what makes us love Getbig so much be dilluted by an easy 25%.

I can't believe that Dave hurt people so much it made people go that far into hurting him. THAT right there is an owning in itself.

- Block!

Y'know, I don't sit up at nights worrying about Dave's leaving, but when I'm on Getbig it just ain't as fun.  I try to take part in the cliche crap on the G&O, but all-in-all it's not even a distant second to fun we all used to have......every one of us were addicted to it and everyone of us owe that fun entirely to Dave.  We all had our little roles, but without Dave.....well......we have what we have now. 

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2009, 03:07:33 PM »

According to King23, the getbig saviour is with us always

3rd time around, coming for more with that bitter taste obviously still in your cock bruised mouth. We destroyed you twice before, we'll do it again.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2009, 03:18:41 PM »

According to King23, the getbig saviour is with us always

King23....yeah I get it....he wasn't ever completely included in the Squad stuff so it pissed him off....something to that effect.  Each talked about the other's girl or some horseshit.  So the King shot the coolest kid and took his place at the lunch table to self-promote....I get it.....gotta stick up for yourself or no one else will.   Nevermind the fact it eliminated an enormous percentage of the overall fun factor for the majority of remaining posters (most of whom have now vanished), but whatever.....the goal was accomplished: the 15 minutes were achieved.

It's like the nWo era in wrestling....once the WCW was eliminated the biz slowly but surely declined and now it just kinda sits and sucks, but it's the only wrasslin out there...so we watch.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2009, 03:34:09 PM »
QUOTE FOR TRUTH!

Yea, Squadfather was a one of a kind ego destroyer.  Made a lot of people his bitches. 

- Block!
A

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2009, 03:38:08 PM »
King23....yeah I get it....he wasn't ever completely included in the Squad stuff so it pissed him off....something to that effect.  Each talked about the other's girl or some horseshit.  So the King shot the coolest kid and took his place at the lunch table to self-promote....I get it.....gotta stick up for yourself or no one else will.   Nevermind the fact it eliminated an enormous percentage of the overall fun factor for the majority of remaining posters (most of whom have now vanished), but whatever.....the goal was accomplished: the 15 minutes were achieved.

It's like the nWo era in wrestling....once the WCW was eliminated the biz slowly but surely declined and now it just kinda sits and sucks, but it's the only wrasslin out there...so we watch.

Everything ebbs and flows. Maybe it is King23's time to ebb

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2009, 03:42:18 PM »
Everything ebbs and flows. Maybe it is King23's turn to ebb

I will concede that, but this was forced change not a natural shift.  Again, we're only talkin about a f'kn BB board LOL, but we spend time here and it ain't the same.  Yes, a killing shot was directed at Sarcasm; unfortunately, the rest of us seemed to take the majority of the blow (no homo).

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »
Everything ebbs and flows. Maybe it is King23's time to ebb

His days are numbered. He has messed with the mighty Pumpster and he will now pay the price

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2009, 08:42:25 PM »
what about the threads about Derek Anthony?  ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=60225.0

TEAM WOLF

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2009, 08:44:22 PM »

well said.  wcw from 1996-1999 was the shit.  now, wrestling is gay.

nwo 4 life.
I dont like twinks.