Author Topic: What are the immediate sides of tren?  (Read 2930 times)

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
What are the immediate sides of tren?
« on: October 14, 2009, 08:12:52 PM »
I read threads on why you should use tren a over tren e, because if sides kick in you can stop the tren a and it will leave the body sooner. What sides are you ugys actually talking about: gyno, headaches, chest pain, acne?

I myself have used test e and loved it; zero noticeable sides. Would you say that you are more likely to see sides from tren than from test e, or is it something you can't really compare and just depends on the user.

Do Work.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: What are the immediate sides of tren?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 08:44:19 PM »
from tren you can get insomnia, sweat heavily(pretty much soak your sheets from pouring out sweat), it can fuck with your head if you cant handle it, can make you very aggressive, progesterone related gyno..supposedly its rough on the kidneys but i think that side effect is a bit exaggerated.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 09:15:38 PM »
I've never experienced any sides from it. No more than any other AAS I've used. The only side effect I've ever had from AAS is gyno and of course my lipid profiles are a little off when I'm on. I think AAS is just like any other drug. Some people get great results and no side effects and some people get shitty results with side effects very easily.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 09:44:08 PM »
I read threads on why you should use tren a over tren e, because if sides kick in you can stop the tren a and it will leave the body sooner. What sides are you ugys actually talking about: gyno, headaches, chest pain, acne?

I myself have used test e and loved it; zero noticeable sides. Would you say that you are more likely to see sides from tren than from test e, or is it something you can't really compare and just depends on the user.

Sides all depend on the user .. some are burden with sides and others are untouched by sides ..4 example with me i tend to have zero sides frm using tren and others have lots .. with test i get the nastyiest cycstic acne and have 2 use aramadex and accutane in order to have a cycle thats tolerable ..to each their own sides vary frm user 2 user

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 01:50:02 AM »
the first and most evident side effect is more muscle, dry muscle, real muscle.
asstropin

dustin

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 11:04:30 AM »
from tren you can get insomnia, sweat heavily(pretty much soak your sheets from pouring out sweat), it can fuck with your head if you cant handle it, can make you very aggressive, progesterone related gyno..supposedly its rough on the kidneys but i think that side effect is a bit exaggerated.

Prolactin also sky rockets like with other 19-nors. It can be a bad gyno combination. Eliminating estrogen helps but until prolactin is addressed, it will be a persistent issue. May want some cabergoline or bromocriptine on hand.

I agree with everything mentioned. I immediately notice the sweating. I can be sitting at work, lift my arm to grab a pen and all of the sudden my entire body is covered in a film of sweat. If people come near me they can feel immense body heat coming from my direction. It's insane. It's not always there but it comes and goes. I have a jacket at my desk because I get really hot and really cold because of the sweat and the hardcore AC at work. It's really annoying.

The worst thing is sweating at night!! The first few weeks are the worst. Sometimes I just put a towel on my side of the bed because I'll sweat that mother fucker right up. When my fiance rolls over to cuddle I've perfected a technique for pushing her ass to the other side of the bed. This technique is imperative if you want to use tren and plan on sleeping in a bed with someone else. Once they wake up in a pool of YOUR sweat though, they will be reluctant to cuddle lol 8)

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 01:40:21 PM »
Insomnia and night sweats are annoying, but the sides that make most people cut their cycle short is the spike in blood pressure and increased aggression/spontaneity. Blowing up at a spouse or doing stupid shit without thinking can really get you to reconsider using it. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 03:41:55 PM »
Unless you're talking "tren cough" then I would have to say nothing "instant". However, within a week of starting Tren A I had insane night sweats, insomnia, blood pressure went up, acne, & slight gyno. However, an amazing drug IMO just too many sides for me to take long term & at a high dose.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 04:28:16 PM »
Do the sides correlate with the dosage? Can you minimize the sides by using a low dosing protocal?

I'm very interested in using tren a for my second cycle along with test e. I plan on staying away from orals just because I can get the same gains with injectables and not get the liver toxicity.

Do Work.

io856

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 04:35:18 PM »
Do the sides correlate with the dosage? Can you minimize the sides by using a low dosing protocal?

I'm very interested in using tren a for my second cycle along with test e. I plan on staying away from orals just because I can get the same gains with injectables and not get the liver toxicity.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 05:18:19 PM »
Unless you're talking "tren cough" then I would have to say nothing "instant". However, within a week of starting Tren A I had insane night sweats, insomnia, blood pressure went up, acne, & slight gyno. However, an amazing drug IMO just too many sides for me to take long term & at a high dose.

so basically the worst case scenario, short of kidney failure :o

soaking in sweat and not being able to sleep is no fun :(
tank u jesus

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 05:20:55 PM »
and Gyno and moodieness and acne

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 05:22:14 PM »
and the toxicity levels for you kidneys are debatable

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »
so basically the worst case scenario, short of kidney failure :o

soaking in sweat and not being able to sleep is no fun :(

Yup...  :P

& keep in mind that was only with 50mg three times a week.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 05:40:18 PM »
Yup...  :P

& keep in mind that was only with 50mg three times a week.

Wow, seems like a harsh drug! You did stop using it pretty quick, right?
tank u jesus

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 05:54:34 PM »
Wow, seems like a harsh drug! You did stop using it pretty quick, right?

Nah, I rode it out (all ten weeks). Used an anti-prolactin which got rid of the gyno, so after week three it was all night sweats & insomnia...  >:(

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 07:25:51 PM »
Woah - I don't know how I feel about it now, lol. Ten weeks is definitely longer than I was planning on; I was thinking six.

Hell, maybe I'll go with masteron.
Do Work.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 09:39:56 PM »
Woah - I don't know how I feel about it now, lol. Ten weeks is definitely longer than I was planning on; I was thinking six.

Hell, maybe I'll go with masteron.

wussssss

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 09:58:44 PM »
^^^lol i guess that's what separates truly determined bb's from the rest!!! the Desire for a perfect body regardless the cost

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 12:16:07 AM »
I probably will end up trying it though  ;)

peer pressure is a bitch...
Do Work.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 12:17:45 AM »
Just to add I ain't a wuss; I'm doing a cycle of DNP right now (which has been very easy thus far).
Do Work.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 04:50:43 AM »
No real sides that i would attribute entirely to tren here, using 100mg ED.  maybe a little sweating at night and insomnia at the beginning but that has subsided after a week or so for me.  possible aggression increase here also but i do for the most part keep it mellow, stress very bad for anabolism.  But will say if someone wronged me or a family member bad enough there does seem to be a rage inside that would explode to an extreme level.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 06:34:50 AM »
Nah, I rode it out (all ten weeks). Used an anti-prolactin which got rid of the gyno, so after week three it was all night sweats & insomnia...  >:(

that's fucken hardcore man :D
tank u jesus

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 06:46:42 AM »
ive done 100mg eod for 2 and half months. the only side i got was daily woods and sweat.