Author Topic: PBW Presents: DEXTER JACKSON - "The Blade Breaks His Silence" (Listen Now)  (Read 12333 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Announcement - Episode #170

PBW Presents: Dexter Jackson (Replay Now Available)

"The  Blade Breaks His Silence!"

Less than a month after his reign came to an end, Dexter Jackson breaks his silence about the defeat that ended his 12 month hold on the title.  The former Mr. Olympia and three-time Arnold Classic champ discusses the loss to Cutler and the shocking developments that relegated the defending champ to 3rd place. -- Presented by MuscleTech, the 170th edition of PBW airs on Monday at 8pm ET.

Replay Now Available at: www.ProBodybuildingDaily.com - (Replays courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include Xenadrine, The Muscle Asylum Project, Six Star Muscle and BodySpace!
PBW: The Official radio show of the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic and Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
if they both do the arnold 2010 as they said they would... Does Dexter defeat Branch?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
I think he'll be upset about Branch but not Jay. Dex was about the best he could be and he shoulda got 2nd.

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
we've all seen Jay peak exactly once every 8 years (back in 2001, then again in 2009).  What happens next year, when Jay returns to 07 or 08 mediocre form... and Dexter arrives with his automatic crisp conditioning again?

Obviously, they don't give the sandow to branch, let's be real.  If Jay is off again next year, dex wins the title back automatically.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
we've all seen Jay peak exactly once every 8 years (back in 2001, then again in 2009).  What happens next year, when Jay returns to 07 or 08 mediocre form... and Dexter arrives with his automatic crisp conditioning again?

Obviously, they don't give the sandow to branch, let's be real.  If Jay is off again next year, dex wins the title back automatically.

Dex should just stick to winning the Arnold every year.  Take a year off the O and let them miss him.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

X2.

This show will be pre-digested anyway. Dexter can't say what he really feels. He won't be able to tell us what he tells his inner cirlce away from the Manion's, Weinbergers, Thompsons etc...

He'll sound like a good sport like he wants his title back for the spirit of competition but don't expect him to REALLY voice his opinion.

It's scripted. Just like the Olympia.

I hate the fking terd but Dexter was the best bodybuilder on that stage. So Jay has a visible vein showing and a few striations in his legs and we bow down and juggle his balls? So what? Dexter is ALWAYS vascular and striated.  Then again... the Mr. Olympia is a show judged on buisness marketing stratedgy and popularity. NOT physique. Dan Solomon and Larry even said it during the Olympia pre-judging during Ronny Rockell's quater turns.

- Block!
?

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
BUT DEXTER JUST DOESNT HAVE THAT DOMINANT APPERANCE I CAN UNDERSTAND JAY HAS A BLOCKY WAIST BUT WERE JUDGING MASS AND CONDITIONING BOTH OF WHICH JAY DISPLAYED . THEY ARENT JUDGING BY WHO HAS THE SMALLEST WAIST,AND NOT TO MENTION WHEN DEXTER STOOD NEXT TO JAY HE LOOKED LIKE AN INFANT. DEX JUST DOESNT MAKE A GOOD OLYMPIA HES TOO SMALL .JAYS DELTS ARE AS WIDE AS SWEDES MOTHERS girl !! BOTTOM LINE JAY OWNED IT AND WILL OWN IT TILL HES DONE  :-*
i

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
BUT DEXTER JUST DOESNT HAVE THAT DOMINANT APPERANCE I CAN UNDERSTAND JAY HAS A BLOCKY WAIST BUT WERE JUDGING MASS AND CONDITIONING BOTH OF WHICH JAY DISPLAYED . THEY ARENT JUDGING BY WHO HAS THE SMALLEST WAIST,AND NOT TO MENTION WHEN DEXTER STOOD NEXT TO JAY HE LOOKED LIKE AN INFANT. DEX JUST DOESNT MAKE A GOOD OLYMPIA HES TOO SMALL .JAYS DELTS ARE AS WIDE AS SWEDES MOTHERS #### !! BOTTOM LINE JAY OWNED IT AND WILL OWN IT TILL HES DONE  :-*

::)
175lbs by 31st July

240 is Back

• Getbig V
jay is between shots there.  He was close to dex in condition, with 30+ more pounds of muscle.  he deserve the win IMO.  But now, if he doesn't come in that shape last year and dex comes in shape, well...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
jay is between shots there.  He was close to dex in condition, with 30+ more pounds of muscle.  he deserve the win IMO.  But now, if he doesn't come in that shape last year and dex comes in shape, well...

hahaha no

perhaps 10lbs more muscle (due to skeletal structure/height), 10lbs more fat and 10 lbs more water than dex.

between shots or not dex deserved the win IMO.

i respect your opinion 240 i simply disagree with it.
peace !
175lbs by 31st July

plutonianman

• Getbig II
I wonder if he'll tell us the real reason why he's called 'the blade'?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I bet Dex feels no pressure this year.

And Jay will feel all the pressure.  if he comes in at 90% of 2009 shape, everyone in the crowd is gonna yawn and root against him.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
watching the video Dexter looks like Jay's son standing next to him

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
but that can't be?!!?

Bobby claims that PBW is un-rehearsed and politically incorrect !

and besides, there are no politics in bodybuilding. Just ask Dan.

X2.

This show will be pre-digested anyway. Dexter can't say what he really feels. He won't be able to tell us what he tells his inner cirlce away from the Manion's, Weinbergers, Thompsons etc...

He'll sound like a good sport like he wants his title back for the spirit of competition but don't expect him to REALLY voice his opinion.

It's scripted. Just like the Olympia.

I hate the fking terd but Dexter was the best bodybuilder on that stage. So Jay has a visible vein showing and a few striations in his legs and we bow down and juggle his balls? So what? Dexter is ALWAYS vascular and striated.  Then again... the Mr. Olympia is a show judged on buisness marketing stratedgy and popularity. NOT physique. Dan Solomon and Larry even said it during the Olympia pre-judging during Ronny Rockell's quater turns.

- Block!

axestream

• Getbig IV
watching the video Dexter looks like Jay's son standing next to him

If size is that important then Dex shouldn't even be in the top 6.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I wonder if he'll tell us the real reason why he's called 'the blade'?

Either you have been under a rock for the past 10 yrs, or are new to the scene, but Flex writer (scribe) Peter McDoughie I believe was the one who coined the term because one of Dex's favorite movies is "Blade", plus he's always sliced.

mrusa85

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
X2.

but Dexter was the best bodybuilder on that stage. So Jay has a visible vein showing and a few striations in his legs and we bow down and juggle his balls? So what? Dexter is ALWAYS vascular and striated.  Then again... the Mr. Olympia is a show judged on buisness marketing stratedgy and popularity. NOT physique. Dan Solomon and Larry even said it during the Olympia pre-judging during Ronny Rockell's quater turns.

Ah, Jay blew Dexter away this year. It wasn't even close.

Dan and Larry are commentators for the webcast. Do you think the judges have secret earpieces and are listening to Dan and Larry and the judges are being influenced by them during the judging? Victor was a little bigger than Rockel and placed higher. Case closed. Nothing to do with business marketing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Ah, Jay blew Dexter away this year. It wasn't even close.

Dan and Larry are commentators for the webcast. Do you think the judges have secret earpieces and are listening to Dan and Larry and the judges are being influenced by them during the judging? Victor was a little bigger than Rockel and placed higher. Case closed. Nothing to do with business marketing.

mrusa85 = John deFendis?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
mrusa85 = John deFendis?
I think DeFendis won the USA in 1988.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
I think DeFendis won the USA in 1988.

You are correct sir

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word

Yea, but Jay's waist is about 8 inches bigger.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Yea, but Jay's waist is about 8 inches bigger.

and his shoulders are 2 feet wider

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
and his shoulders are 2 feet wider

Try about 8 inches lol

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
I'm no Jay fan, but I would have been violently ill if anyone else won.
P

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Nice one Bob "Hard shell" hahaha