Author Topic: injection sites  (Read 872 times)

nunzi

• Getbig II
injection sites
« on: October 15, 2009, 11:10:53 AM »
wats up bros. 

quick question on injection sites

Is it necessary to switch up injection sites from cycle to cycle.  I average 2 cycles a year totalling 12 -15 wks each cycle.

i always inject in my glutes. i always switch sides every shot.  Should i switch it up to diff muscles.  The scar tissue isnt bad.  but can spots get to overworked to the point the juice isnt totally getting in.

Ur thoughts?

Thanks

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: injection sites
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 11:13:47 AM »
Yea I would switch it up...hit your delts and quads as well

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 06:25:12 PM »
I would be switching injection site every shot........Never mind every cycle!  Also take advantage of the site injection in small muscle groups, it works!

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 06:35:32 PM »
Yea I would switch it up...hit your delts and quads as well

Yes this is good at least delts also.  Kind of depends what the OP is injecting and the fequency.  If you8 are pounding tren a test prop ED or EOD you may need more spots than just 2 shots a week of test E and deca for example.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 07:43:23 PM »
If you're doing 2 pins a week try something like this:

week 1: left delt monday, right delt thursday
week 2: left quad monday, right quad thursday
week 3: left glute monday, right glute thursday
etc...

So if your cycle is 12 weeks then each muscle is only getting pinned 4 times total.

On my next cycle im planning to stay on for a long time doing periods of EOD injections and will be pinning delts, quads, pecs, lats, biceps, triceps, glutes... that way everything will stay fairly fresh.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 09:30:41 PM »
Yes this is good at least delts also.  Kind of depends what the OP is injecting and the fequency.  If you8 are pounding tren a test prop ED or EOD you may need more spots than just 2 shots a week of test E and deca for example.

i havent actually tried any other injection spots besides the glute,quads,and delts.. but for me even with eod injections its not so bad..