Author Topic: trenbolic? any info on this...  (Read 1963 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
trenbolic? any info on this...
« on: October 15, 2009, 12:15:21 PM »
my supplement store which is personally and privately owned always has a ton of prohormone stuff, of course, stuff that from time to time gets taken off the shelf due to the law and the dea crackdowns, anyway, there is this prohormoned called trenbolic?

supposed to give you very dry, hard gains as opposed to big gains but with water retention and bloat like for instance spawn.

1 month supply for 45.00 comes in a tall thin silver container with green labeling.

anyone have any information on this product?

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: trenbolic? any info on this...
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 04:28:38 AM »
 ???

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 07:54:50 AM »
why not just use real tren?????????

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 10:53:54 AM »
trenabolic is great trenbolone acetate, 80mg/ml. you need 4 ml a week. i like shot,no pain at all!

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 07:18:48 AM »
why not just use real tren? uh, well there is this one little thing about breaking the law and getting caught that i'm worried about.  lol!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 08:09:54 AM »
why not just use real tren? uh, well there is this one little thing about breaking the law and getting caught that i'm worried about.  lol!

Well thats good you are thinking about the consequences of your actions that is a responsible thing to do.

But you will not get much pro hormone love here mainly cause they are more toxic and less effective than the real deal.  Plus most here on the darkside don't let little things like some silly laws stop us from doing what we want, sort of rebels so to speak.