Author Topic: is there a certain age where taking AAS is just pointless/not worth it?  (Read 4440 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: is there a certain age where taking AAS is just pointless/not worth it?
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2009, 07:38:15 AM »
Iv been using steroids since i was sixteen and have no health issues...i always cycled properly though..made sure i did my research before i gave it a go

Good, but most teens don't do it the proper way and i think you should be an adult when you start using. Also, in your teens your levels are high enough as it is.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2009, 03:03:28 PM »
Correct, but Dr. John Crisler says there is growing evidence that men with prostate cancer have typically lower than normal test levels.

It tought it had something to do with high estrogen level ?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2009, 09:16:08 PM »
well most men start experiencing prostate problems later in life, you dont realy want to be taking anything to make the fucker bigger...

there are drugs out for enlarged prostate to keep it in check, if you take whatever drug is on the market to help out with that, it should even the AAS effect out.

TEAM Nasser

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 01:29:07 PM »
kind of off topic, but it's been said that no matter what age you want to start using aas, that everyone should have at least a few years of serious and consistent weight training before one even begins to start the most basic cycle?

is this too generic? i mean how can you compare a 20 year lifter to a 40 year lifter for instance who both are starting working out for a little bit and both want to use aas?

i would think the 40 year has less time to lose, so they could be more "aggressive" in their aas use? not meaning taking more but start earlier perhaps after only a year or two of serious working out?

of course you also have people who take "pro hormones" and test level increasing supps and you have people telling them they are wasting their time and money and might as well start using aas from the start?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2009, 01:43:32 PM »
Well, i did my first cycle at 20 after 7 years of consistent training... So i definitely agree that you should had trained at least a couple of years before starting use anything and of course know exactly what you are doing. As for the old guys i think it's OK to go on HRT dose (actual HRT dose) not 500 mg ew and for the "naturals" who use those "pro-hormones" aka designer steroids, you are not natural, you are just dumb.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2009, 10:24:26 AM »
  This is only opinion.

If you start, or go back to, lifting later in life, a couple of years of natural training may be benifical to the connective tissue. Give them a chance to "work in" so to speak. If you jump right into AAS, you may be more prone to sprains and strains.