Author Topic: Quad soreness  (Read 1953 times)

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
Quad soreness
« on: October 15, 2009, 09:43:31 PM »
ive always pinned my rear delts and glutes in every cycle and over the years ive gotten quite a bit of scar tissue so ive pinned my quads and will pin my tris in this cycle to switch things up a lil bit .. my fukin quads are in such pain 3 days after and its hard to walk ,,,how do you guys deal with pinning the quads and the soreness .   dammm i can teven walk to my car and hit the gym rite now ,,,any suggesrtions are appriceated ..

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: Quad soreness
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 10:02:09 PM »
have you ever hit your quads before? first make sure your hitting the correct spot....if that doesn't work try somewhere else some people just can't hit certain spots with out pain for me its my delts no matter how much or how little i should say fluid i put in them i can't lift my arms above my head for a day or two...this happens EVERY time

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 12:30:21 AM »
as soon as you take the needle out apply a little pressure with a sterile pad for around 1 minute to stop any blood going into the injection whole and causing a bruise ,after injecting massage the area, it helps the oil disperse especially if you injected a few CC
Thunderdome approved

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 09:01:39 AM »
ive always pinned my rear delts and glutes in every cycle and over the years ive gotten quite a bit of scar tissue so ive pinned my quads and will pin my tris in this cycle to switch things up a lil bit .. my fukin quads are in such pain 3 days after and its hard to walk ,,,how do you guys deal with pinning the quads and the soreness .   dammm i can teven walk to my car and hit the gym rite now ,,,any suggesrtions are appriceated ..

The first couple times i pinned my quads i had soreness, but after that they got use to it...Now i have no pain...your problem could also be a result from all that underground gear your using...i always stick with hg for most of my compounds

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 12:48:52 PM »
have you ever hit your quads before? first make sure your hitting the correct spot....if that doesn't work try somewhere else some people just can't hit certain spots with out pain for me its my delts no matter how much or how little i should say fluid i put in them i can't lift my arms above my head for a day or two...this happens EVERY time

no its the first time ive ever pinned the quads and it was painless the first 24 hrs but then after that walking is a workout on its own ... i think i pined one quad slightly on the low end of where its supposed 2 be pinned and that quad is still sore on the high end ..the other quad was pinned better and there is less soreness there ... i think i just have 2 get my quads used 2 it but then again i cant afford 2 take the days off in the gym frm the difficulty walking afterwards

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 12:52:48 PM »
The first couple times i pinned my quads i had soreness, but after that they got use to it...Now i have no pain...your problem could also be a result from all that underground gear your using...i always stick with hg for most of my compounds
yea i think i have 2 get my quads used 2 it and the ug gear i have is some of the best ive used thus far i kno the quality is proper ... test prop frm teragon labs and tri tren frm british dragon
i guess maybe it was my virgin shot 2 the quads and just have to pin more often 2 get used 2 it

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 05:36:56 PM »
Some guys cannot inject certain muscles...it doesn't matter what the gear is that they're using. For instance, I can't inject my quads, not with anything, it's the only spot I can't inject.

If you've been pinning your rear delts for a long time and that's worked fine, why not try pinning the side head of the delt? That's IMO the easiest spot on the body to inject any way.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »
Quad injects can be hit or miss on the pain.  seems i can inject my right quad often with no pain but the left side usually blows up.  Its a nice big muscle group so it would be a shame not to be able to use them.  delts and glutes can get worn out after a while.  have added biceps to my rotation also and they have been a pretty good spot to hit once in a while.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 07:26:43 PM »
I really like quad shots for the fact that you can use two hands... im gonna do pecs once im on again for the same reasons... I only noticed soreness after the first injection on each quad... then after that they didn't hurt.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2009, 03:29:49 AM »
Some guys cannot inject certain muscles...it doesn't matter what the gear is that they're using. For instance, I can't inject my quads, not with anything, it's the only spot I can't inject.

If you've been pinning your rear delts for a long time and that's worked fine, why not try pinning the side head of the delt? That's IMO the easiest spot on the body to inject any way.

after this im never going 2 pin teh quads fuk it ive been off frm the gym 2 many days now because of dis its not worth it ..i d k  how some guys do it .. ill just continue to pin the rear delts and glutes scar tissue or not ...
how would i pin the side delts correctly ?

when i pin the rear delts i will ikneel down and put my arm in from of me in a table or washroom sink on a 90 degree angle and get my next arm and pin the fukker ..feels like shit when i start to his the areas of scar tissue .

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2009, 03:54:05 AM »
Quad injects can be hit or miss on the pain.  seems i can inject my right quad often with no pain but the left side usually blows up.  Its a nice big muscle group so it would be a shame not to be able to use them.  delts and glutes can get worn out after a while.  have added biceps to my rotation also and they have been a pretty good spot to hit once in a while.
yea its a nice big muscle 2 hit . after i shot it i was like damm y the fuck wasent i hitting the quads earlier ..no feeling at all with 2 cc of oil but 24 hrs later and 4 days str8 non stop soreness and lack of mobility ... i always worried about hitting the biceps cause of all the veins and nerves in that small muscle it almost has 2 be pinned perfectly and there not much  room for error ...,, triceps or next on my hit list if only i can find out the correct inject teqnique

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 11:15:45 AM »

after this im never going 2 pin teh quads fuk it ive been off frm the gym 2 many days now because of dis its not worth it ..i d k  how some guys do it .. ill just continue to pin the rear delts and glutes scar tissue or not ...
how would i pin the side delts correctly ?

when i pin the rear delts i will ikneel down and put my arm in from of me in a table or washroom sink on a 90 degree angle and get my next arm and pin the fukker ..feels like shit when i start to his the areas of scar tissue .

As follows:

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 02:17:11 PM »
As follows:

thats a nice anatomy pic ...when shooting the side delt should i just hang my arm down my side and pin directly str8 into the muscle or should i pin on a downward angle ?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 07:56:36 PM »
thats a nice anatomy pic ...when shooting the side delt should i just hang my arm down my side and pin directly str8 into the muscle or should i pin on a downward angle ?

Just go straight in

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2009, 09:24:38 AM »
My favourite injection site is my chest,you can see exactly what your doing

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 11:08:15 AM »
My favourite injection site is my chest,you can see exactly what your doing

Yeah im def gonna have to do pecs... just seems like an easy spot like quads.