Author Topic: This literally makes me vomit....  (Read 6928 times)

Adam11

Re: This literally makes me vomit....
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2009, 05:43:11 PM »
 ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2009, 05:50:56 PM »
Little bit of country, rock, gospel, and combinations of any and all:

Trent Reznor may have written it, but nobody sang it better than Cash. Trent even admitted to being pissed off when learning about the cover, but conceded it kicked ass upon seeing it.

2 straight up great videos.I heard the same story about Trent.I read somewhere that when he heard it or saw the video for the first time he was in a recording studio with Zach DeLarouche{lead singer for Rage Against The Machine} and both of them were blown away!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2009, 06:25:01 PM »
It's always the people that claim to hate country music that also say such moronic things as, "Kanye West and Eminem are genius musicians!!"  or that bands like Tool and Nine Inch Nails are "things of beauty and genius!"

All absolute horseshit.  I can appreciate some minor muscial qualities in everyone I mentioned above, but by and large there ain't a great deal of quality in any of them and today's audiences love this crap. 

Let us not forget the shit smear of pussy emo-kids and their little twat bands.....garbage.

Oh, but of course everyone loves Johnny Cash, George Jones and Willie Nelson......all horseshit spewed out because it's "in" to love these guys.  Me, I actually own some of their albums...have for years, but I don't consider them brilliant muscians....they have a few tunes I like.  I ain't ever driven by someone's car and heard them cranking tunes from any of them....again, it's bullshit.

Don't even get me started on hip-hop......again I like a few tunes here and there, but the vast majority is utter garbage and filth void of any musicality whatsofuckinever.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2009, 06:29:50 PM »
btw, the title says that country music LITERALLY makes the thread-starter vomit

so, does that mean he blows chunks as soon as he goes into WalMart?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2009, 06:30:18 PM »
  I ain't ever driven by someone's car and heard them cranking tunes from any of them....again, it's bullshit.

I agree with everything you said, but nigga you ain't  never driven past my car. ;D 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2009, 06:38:57 PM »

so, does that mean he blows chunks as soon as he goes into WalMart?
[/quote
Visited this site? http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
U

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2009, 06:40:41 PM »
I agree with everything you said, but nigga you ain't  never driven past my car. ;D 8)

x2

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2009, 06:41:16 PM »

Visited this site? http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

that site is the reason why i have my cell phone camera ready when i go to wal mart

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2009, 06:47:46 PM »
that site has some funny shit
U

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2009, 06:50:09 PM »
that site has some funny shit

it does mention something that is sooo true and that is most of the freaks come out late at night at Walmart

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2009, 07:24:50 PM »
It's always the people that claim to hate country music that also say such moronic things as, "Kanye West and Eminem are genius musicians!!"  or that bands like Tool and Nine Inch Nails are "things of beauty and genius!"

All absolute horseshit.  I can appreciate some minor muscial qualities in everyone I mentioned above, but by and large there ain't a great deal of quality in any of them and today's audiences love this crap.  

Let us not forget the shit smear of pussy emo-kids and their little twat bands.....garbage.

Oh, but of course everyone loves Johnny Cash, George Jones and Willie Nelson......all horseshit spewed out because it's "in" to love these guys.  Me, I actually own some of their albums...have for years, but I don't consider them brilliant muscians....they have a few tunes I like.  I ain't ever driven by someone's car and heard them cranking tunes from any of them....again, it's bullshit.

Don't even get me started on hip-hop......again I like a few tunes here and there, but the vast majority is utter garbage and filth void of any musicality whatsofuckinever.

I thought you lived in Texas big man?  And nobody cranks any country tunes?  You need to visit Norf Cakalaka sometime....  Have you listened to Jamey Johnson?  If you like older country style like Jones, Haggard, Jennings, etc....he's worth a listen.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2009, 07:41:38 PM »
I thought you lived in Texas big man?  And nobody cranks any country tunes?  You need to visit Norf Cakalaka sometime....  Have you listened to Jamey Johnson?  If you like older country style like Jones, Haggard, Jennings, etc....he's worth a listen.

Not bad, try this.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2009, 07:46:06 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2009, 07:47:31 PM »
I like H3.
What about Wayne "the train"?

or Rebel Son?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2009, 07:49:24 PM »
What about Wayne "the train"?

Thunderstorms and Neon Signs.   8)