Author Topic: Feeders ... shoot the fucking thing  (Read 2864 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Feeders ... shoot the fucking thing
« on: October 17, 2009, 01:21:03 AM »
 :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Feeders ... shoot the fucking thing
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 01:26:24 AM »
How's the wife doing these days Starky?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 01:26:57 AM »
How's the wife doing these days Starky?

excellent thanks :)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 05:02:46 AM »
I saw a couple in the supermarket a couple of weeks ago. They parked in a handicapt space out front as I arrived, perfectly legal as they had their blue handicapt badge and the woman was in a wheelchair. The woman looked exactely like her in the picture. Her manfriend looked like the dude in the pic including the goatee beard but he was as fat as his friend. Between them theuy must have weighed 700lbs. Later on I saw them at the chocolate aisle. They must have had twenty types of chocolate, cakes and about 20 litres of Irn Bru in their trolly.
Spending their "invalidity benefit" on that what made them fat fukcs in the first place. I love seeing my tax being spent this way.
I would love to have blasted their blubber off with a shotgun.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 05:05:50 AM »
I saw a couple in the supermarket a couple of weeks ago. They parked in a handicapt space out front as I arrived, perfectly legal as they had their blue handicapt badge and the woman was in a wheelchair. The woman looked exactely like her in the picture. Her manfriend looked like the dude in the pic including the goatee beard but he was as fat as his friend. Between them theuy must have weighed 700lbs. Later on I saw them at the chocolate aisle. They must have had twenty types of chocolate, cakes and about 20 litres of Irn Bru in their trolly.
Spending their "invalidity benefit" on that what made them fat fukcs in the first place. I love seeing my tax being spent this way.
I would love to have blasted their blubber off with a shotgun.

can you imagine you would go to jail for xxxx years for shooting that piece of shit?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 05:09:18 AM »
Stark, you're a piece of shit.

You make fun of fat people, you make fun of thin people,.....I guess only only people sporting the look currently dictated by Hollywood are human beings for you. ::)

( ;D)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 05:09:41 AM »
One day folks ... one day society will wake up and say FUCK THAT!!! we're not going to pay your health bills anymore.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 05:14:48 AM »
these women are easy targets who love the attention they get from these freaks more than their own health and life.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 05:17:41 AM »
One day folks ... one day society will wake up and say FUCK THAT!!! we're not going to pay your health bills anymore.
The world is full of too much political correctness
Fat people should be spat at and kicked,but we cant do that to them

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2009, 05:21:34 AM »
The world is full of too much political correctness
Fat people should be spat at and kicked,but we cant do that to them

Screw political correctnes its one of the many cancers of a soft society, not to be able to call things as they are suits most people just fine - the same type of people that drink latte - I know I'm ranting here but man I would love to see one of those soft girls get hurt, you know the type that sits all day long in starbucks with their gay apple laptop and their extra vinte sugar free fat free fucking latte pretending they write THE NEXT BIG MOVIE SCRIPT OR BESTSELLER - FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THESE CUNTS YOU FUCKIG CUUUUNTS!!!!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 05:25:52 AM »

You make fun of fat people, you make fun of thin people,.....I guess only only people sporting the look currently dictated by Hollywood are human beings for you. ::)

( ;D)

That's probably why Alex23 doesn't like him

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2009, 05:26:14 AM »
what the fuck ever happend to real men? Everything made sense to me when just a week ago I heard the news in the radio that due to the birth control pill woman tend to find now twinks more attractive then real men.
Apperantly the use of the birthcontrol pill has altered the perception what woman find attractive.

God help us all - I didn't like the time when metro sexuals were the new thing and you had to share all your feelings with the world and it was ok to cry and wine and bitch and be as much of a pussy as you can.

This world needs a war - so we can get rid of the cancer start new and this time get it right.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2009, 05:27:18 AM »

( ;D)

No you stupid german cunt - I like normal people - I don't people that just swim with the stream and dont form their own opinion - fuck you you cunt

;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2009, 05:28:41 AM »
That's probably why Alex23 doesn't like him

Alex doesnt like me because I don't suck his french fucking balls - he didn't like me when he was Bluto and he still doesn't like me when hes alex ::) but seriously I love calling him a french cunt I don't need to get on with anybody here :D I love being hated.

whole getbig is ridding his dick - Oh look how great Alex is, oh I make better sure he thinks I'm cool ::) - not me - I always pride myself to be hated by stupid cunts :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 05:33:02 AM »
Obesity should be made a crime

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2009, 05:34:12 AM »
Yes why is that? He's just another permabulker with fucked up hair.
I always say he is a fat fucking dbol,trena nd insulin abusing lazy girl who doesnt even train and thinks fat big is the same as muscle big

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2009, 05:34:53 AM »
Yes why is that? He's just another permabulker with fucked up hair.

dont ask me - hes a user and abuser

He was real quick to ask me for advice what to do in ireland when he had to come over for a business trip - he was also nice and polite in his pm ::)
I don't like two faced people and lying people - you can say a lot about me here on getbig and I don't care about much - but I am not two faced and not a lier - never have never will be.

Time for a revolution - time to be a gentleman and a real man again.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 05:40:00 AM »
Isn't it funny how there's always some guys who have this "cult following" on message boards? Guys everywhere stroking their e-dicks. I imagine it's quite fulfilling. ;D. Btw I banged a 29 yo today, picked her up on the subway. Just had to get that off my chest.  ;D

Lol @ picked her up :D

did she have a sign around her neck which said - FUck me

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2009, 05:45:29 AM »
what the fuck ever happend to real men? Everything made sense to me when just a week ago I heard the news in the radio that due to the birth control pill woman tend to find now twinks more attractive then real men.
Apperantly the use of the birthcontrol pill has altered the perception what woman find attractive.

God help us all - I didn't like the time when metro sexuals were the new thing and you had to share all your feelings with the world and it was ok to cry and wine and bitch and be as much of a pussy as you can.

This world needs a war - so we can get rid of the cancer start new and this time get it right.

I guess you can see that in relation to the whole metrosexual man hype in our society since A LOT of women are on birthcontrol pills (excuse me for typing in caps like LEE PRIEST)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Almost always, yes.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2009, 07:49:28 PM »
Thanks to obama, fat girls like that will be given free healthcare on my tax bill  ::)
I dont like twinks.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 02:33:05 AM »
Damn you! I couldn't stop watching! LOL

humans are the greatest trash walking around on earth.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 05:04:12 AM »
The sooner governments stop seeing obesity as a disease the better. It's ridiculous.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 05:23:29 AM »
humans are the greatest trash walking around on earth.

Yes mars, they should be exterminated like the vermin they are.   :o