Author Topic: Does anyone else do this???  (Read 1751 times)

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
Does anyone else do this???
« on: October 17, 2009, 09:03:25 AM »
Like most of you, I train everyday, try to eat right, and supplement. It has always been a small want of mine (maybe even call it a dream) to one day have a family, like a wife and kids and have them support me no matter what it is that I'm doing. Be it BBing, weightlifting or something simple that has nothing to do with, like design or something. I always wanted to keep training in the loop though, no matter where life took me. So now I'm an alarm and camera installer by day, and train MMA at night. Long story short, supplements have been a vice of mine since 2002 when I started traing BBing seriously. I love the feeling I get when I go pick a new one up. I love reading the ad, the info on the supp, and the label to see what ingredients are included with my new purchase. I also love giving them a fair trial period and seeing the results I get while on them.

Lately though, and sometimes in the past I've let my GF try them to kinda experiment and see what reaction she gets from them. It started with Monster Milk (the vanilla). Needless to say, she was hooked on the flavor, but I knew it really wasn't made for women because it has creatine in it, and even at just one scoop a day for one week, I believe there was a significant water retention starting to set in om her body. So I opted to buy her "be buff" from GNC along with lean shake, and Designer's "Aria" womens shake. I made her try like half a serving of NO shotgun, and I dont think she felt any big results with it. But then I made her 9 yrs old daughter try a sip of it....well, more like 2 ounces. She was a bit wired from it. I also once bought this multivitamin shake from GNC in chocolate and well its made for men with like arginine and stuff, and I made her little yr n a half old daughter try it, n she put a funny face, lol. So my question is....does anyone make their GF's or family members try the suppd they're taking? I hope I'm not weird for this, or catch flak for it. I just do it to goof around n expirement.
CEA999

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
Re: Does anyone else do this???
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 02:03:09 PM »
Jay

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 03:39:50 PM »
Like most of you, I train everyday, try to eat right, and supplement. It has always been a small want of mine (maybe even call it a dream) to one day have a family, like a wife and kids and have them support me no matter what it is that I'm doing. Be it BBing, weightlifting or something simple that has nothing to do with, like design or something. I always wanted to keep training in the loop though, no matter where life took me. So now I'm an alarm and camera installer by day, and train MMA at night. Long story short, supplements have been a vice of mine since 2002 when I started traing BBing seriously. I love the feeling I get when I go pick a new one up. I love reading the ad, the info on the supp, and the label to see what ingredients are included with my new purchase. I also love giving them a fair trial period and seeing the results I get while on them.

Lately though, and sometimes in the past I've let my GF try them to kinda experiment and see what reaction she gets from them. It started with Monster Milk (the vanilla). Needless to say, she was hooked on the flavor, but I knew it really wasn't made for women because it has creatine in it, and even at just one scoop a day for one week, I believe there was a significant water retention starting to set in om her body. So I opted to buy her "be buff" from GNC along with lean shake, and Designer's "Aria" womens shake. I made her try like half a serving of NO shotgun, and I dont think she felt any big results with it. But then I made her 9 yrs old daughter try a sip of it....well, more like 2 ounces. She was a bit wired from it. I also once bought this multivitamin shake from GNC in chocolate and well its made for men with like arginine and stuff, and I made her little yr n a half old daughter try it, n she put a funny face, lol. So my question is....does anyone make their GF's or family members try the suppd they're taking? I hope I'm not weird for this, or catch flak for it. I just do it to goof around n expirement.

I give my gf 100mg dbol every morning

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 04:40:33 PM »
Hi Chad Nichols.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »
Yes, it's perfectly normal to give your kid the same supplements/performance-enhancers you're using. In fact, lots of people do it.

Carmello

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 07:25:27 PM »
Yes, it's perfectly normal to give your kid the same supplements/performance-enhancers you're using. In fact, lots of people do it.

Damn! I wonder what I woulda gotten, had I said I gave her yr n a half old daughter a sip of shotgun  ??? Kinda harsh though...don't u think? Anyway on a lighter note...the 9 yr old liked the shotgun n said it tasted like kool-aid. Ha!
CEA999

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 09:05:10 PM »
Dont do that. 9 yr olds shouldnt have 50mgs of caffeine in one sip

Carmello

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 05:08:02 PM »
Dont do that. 9 yr olds shouldnt have 50mgs of caffeine in one sip
That's in a full 8-10oz serving of Shotgun. I only gave her a sip to try it. I was honestly just wondering if anyone else was curious at how others ppl react to the taste of sports supps being that those other ppl aren't used to the taste of it. I didn't mean to get a bad reaction about it. I remember the 1st time I tried protein (Pure protein [bottled]). It was a WEIRD taste, but since I'm used to it now, it's normal. Know what I mean?
CEA999

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 06:24:16 PM »
oh mercy
i let my friend don sample my supps sometimes
but never kids
comon man-wake up and smell the coffee
w

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 02:49:17 PM »
get off the guy, she had a sip. wtf? he a getbigger hooking up his kid, you guys should respect that here ;D up the dosage next time.