Author Topic: Chris Matthews vs. Head Texas Teabagger  (Read 666 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Chris Matthews vs. Head Texas Teabagger
« on: October 17, 2009, 09:18:02 AM »

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Matthews vs. Head Texas Teabagger
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »
the Teabagger came off surprisingly well

still, whoever coined the phrase "Afro-Leninism" probably was a racist redneck

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 06:40:09 AM »
the Teabagger came off surprisingly well[...]

I disagree. I think he got his ass handed to him. You can tell because just as Chris was starting to put the heat on him he realised the Teabagger was getting pissed off and he eased off.

The two main points were:

1. If president Obama, whom I do not personally believe by the way, did wrong by handing out huge amounts of the American People's money to Big Business, where were the Teabaggers when George W. Bush was doing the same?

Phillip Dennis' answer that by then him and the rest of the Teabaggers were getting "ticked off" is a LAME excuse. Matthews won that argument.

2. Government intervention in the American markets is not a good solution.  

Matthews says that Roosevelt, running a campaign on government intervention, won the 1936 election by almost two thirds of the vote, meaning the majority of the American People believed that to be the right answer to the deepening economic problems, to which Phillips says "who cares what was believed at the time!". Meaning, who cares what American People believe. The mask is off.  Matthews won that argument too.

I mean... these people are talking about seceding from the Union. I thought these nutcases were the "real" patriots. It's as if the KKK were given the job of managing the Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement. It's borderline surreal.

They are, by all accounts, a minority talking on behalf of the American People. That is fascism 101.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 09:23:34 AM »
Couldnt understand Mathews.The spit and drool flying out of his mouth makes him much too hard to watch.