Author Topic: Anyone switching up there diet latley to experiemtn with epic leans /muscle ect?  (Read 3735 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
anyone else think rami is the shit to falcons underwear?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
anyone else think rami is the shit to falcons underwear?

wtf, can you redefine that?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
you're like shit to pants.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
white on rice, same shit.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Been following a TA/wavelength approved diet of between 2500-3000 calories and I have come down from 208 to 178 in about 2 and a half months and considering I was in condition at 164 last year and the gains I've made this year I'm thinking I'm going to be closer to 170. I recommend it Johnnay and you'll get a steady fat loss that won't drive you nuts.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
white on rice, same shit.

ok, what ever you want it to be.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
johnny when are you ever going to use common sense

eat less than what your body uses. and you will get ripped.

it doesnt matter what you eat.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
I mow for hours a day on my job and I don't go to the gym anymore because I can't get there from where I live these days. I keep my muscle though because I feel like my diet is so spot on.

I love my diet. I make sure I'm well taken care of.

meal 1 - 2 scrambled eggs with pepper jack cheese and a huge whole wheat pancake with dark chocolate chips and 1 cup oj and vitamin

meal 2 - like chunky peanut butter? I mix mixed whole nuts together with peanut butter and jelly and raisins. Ready to serve.

meal 3 - cottage cheese with granola and apple. sometimes with hummus and chips

meal 4 - hemp protein powder, hemp seeds, hemp seed oil, mixed in a blender with some water, a banana, and dark chocolate of any kind

meal 5 - chicken with rice and broccoli and v8 juice

some days i go to sleep early and miss a meal or 2.
~

Alex23

I mow for hours a day on my job and I don't go to the gym anymore because I can't get there from where I live these days. I keep my muscle though because I feel like my diet is so spot on.

I love my diet. I make sure I'm well taken care of.

meal 1 - 2 scrambled eggs with pepper jack cheese and a huge whole wheat pancake with dark chocolate chips and 1 cup oj and vitamin

meal 2 - like chunky peanut butter? I mix mixed whole nuts together with peanut butter and jelly and raisins. Ready to serve.

meal 3 - cottage cheese with granola and apple. sometimes with hummus and chips

meal 4 - hemp protein powder, hemp seeds, hemp seed oil, mixed in a blender with some water, a banana, and dark chocolate of any kind

meal 5 - chicken with rice and broccoli and v8 juice

some days i go to sleep early and miss a meal or 2.

JOAHHHNNNAAYYY >:(

;D

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
~

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I don't give a fuck anymore, eat whatever i want whenever i want and for some reason i look better than when i was actually putting in effort in regards to diet.
No doubt about it...

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
I am currently experiencing epic leaness due to dietary change.  Not exactly voluntary dietary change-I've got some gut flora issues due to over use of antibiotics in my younger years-but nonetheless, I am feeling much better and am leaner than I have ever been.

Morning and daytime is strictly fruit-10-15 bananas, 3 mangoes, 6 kiwis, maybe a couple lbs of grapes...

Evening meal is 2lbs of raw ground beef, plus 3 egg yolks, beets, red onion and capers.  You dig?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
johnny when are you ever going to use common sense
eat less than what your body uses. and you will get ripped.
it doesnt matter what you eat.

I don't give a fuck anymore, eat whatever i want whenever i want and for some reason i look better than when i was actually putting in effort in regards to diet.

:o :o :o

Nap

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
My experience is, that losing weight while drinking a lot of alcohol doesn't work, even if you're dieting. I had to stop drinking for three months because of school/work and lost a lot of fat.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
My experience is, that losing weight while drinking a lot of alcohol doesn't work, even if you're dieting. I had to stop drinking for three months because of school/work and lost a lot of fat.

all depends on total intake, booze adds calories of course

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
yes quite some time , what an epoch journay for the falcon

why havent i acheived epic leans? because i done did it wrong many times be fo but always learn a thing or two to carry on with me into the next evolution of a new diet

its not like many are achieving diet success though really i dont see many pics of ripped twinks here but i know they exist, but the pressure is on me once again to get it right or near right

no, its because you're a fucking retard whos trying to re-invent the wheel.

you're not going to stagger onto some kind of amazing fat loss secret, stupid.

want to know why bodybuilders diets have looked pretty much the same for the past 50 years- because it works.

fucking simpleton.
b

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

want to know why bodybuilders diets have looked pretty much the same for the past 50 years- because it works.

fucking simpleton.

you really help clear this up thanks buddy

so have you finally lost that chubby face?
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
sometimes i think about tradin in hoes for a big fat ass, for some reason i am almost hornier fuckin semi fat girls with huge asses, but it all depends

this who ive been chillin with girl is 6feet tall but i think her grandma died so havent heard from her in a few days huge tits slim body not much ass

The blonde is hot dude...Not sure about the wide ass yet...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The blonde is hot dude...Not sure about the wide ass yet...
this is big ass too

this here a nice carolina family inside a trailer park with young hoes with babys
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
this is big ass too

this here a nice carolina family inside a trailer park with young hoes with babys

Yes I think ran accross the trailer girls before they are fine though

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yes I think ran accross the trailer girls before they are fine though
those small and tight country girls tend to have great pussy, i think those bitches are from your area too
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
How do you get to that size at 6'6?

I'm 6'3 and having trouble putting thickness on. But I'm slowly progressing I think.

i dont even weight that much in the pics around 235 max and have decent legs

i think its part due to creatine and protien and keeping total reps of moderate weight (40 pound dumbells) around 300-400 or more total reps
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
those small and tight country girls tend to have great pussy, i think those bitches are from your area too
Oh yea see them all the time and you are correct great but redneck as hell

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy

fucking simpleton.

Why can't I stop laughing?