Author Topic: grow up homos  (Read 8144 times)

Alex23

Re: grow up homos
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2009, 08:48:18 PM »
meltdown

lighten up dude, the traffic on here is about a third of what it used to be... same 20-30 guys.... that's what we're down to.

Have you noticed weird/racist stuff stays up longer, if not permanently... Ron has given up.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2009, 08:49:47 PM »
men are pigs whether they are straight or gay

so, with that being said, are you shocked when men discuss how they masturbate to female beach volleyball
so why does it shock you that gay men are attracted to a sport where being oiled and in a pair of very small underwear is celebrated

gay or straight we are all pigs so stop crying

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2009, 08:50:24 PM »
lighten up dude, the traffic on here is about a third of what it used to be... same 20-30 guys.... that's what we're down to.

Have you noticed weird/racist stuff stays up longer, if not permanently... Ron has given up.
the racist shit is a little bit much. not sure why ron allows getbig to be a platform for the Mazi's of the world to express their views. not gonna mention name, but there's 'muzzie' haters in here that he needs to deal wth too  ;D
follow the arrows

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2009, 08:50:57 PM »
dead mom jokes are uncalled for.. let's call it a night guys

Thank you for saying that, I appreciate it, but I won't let go what was said. Some people need to know what real lose is.
You Can't Do It!!!

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2009, 08:52:09 PM »
the racist shit is a little bit much. not sure why ron allows getbig to be a platform for the Mazi's of the world to express their views. not gonna mention name, but there's 'muzzie' haters in here that he needs to deal wth too  ;D

;D

He simply doesn't care about this place anymore... it's no big deal; the more time you spend on here the more your think it has its importance.... don't post for a couple of weeks and come back... it loses its meaning ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2009, 08:55:31 PM »
Thank you for saying that, I appreciate it, but I won't let go what was said. Some people need to know what real lose is.
I understand you, I didn't realise that your loss was for real. I'm very sorry for your loss, and apologise deeply if I offended you. I pray that your mom is in a good place now, RIP.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2009, 08:57:17 PM »
;D

He simply doesn't care about this place anymore... it's no big deal; the more time you spend on here the more your think it has its importance.... don't post for a couple of weeks and come back... it loses its meaning ;D
MF'er has his site sponsored now and still doesnt give a shit?  ;D Ron, you lazy bastard, clean up your shit!  >:(

I kid  :'(   ;D
follow the arrows

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2009, 09:00:13 PM »
I understand you, I didn't realise that your loss was for real. I'm very sorry for your loss, and apologise deeply if I offended you. I pray that your mom is in a good place now, RIP.

Thank you, I appreciate it.
You Can't Do It!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2009, 09:03:41 PM »
If bodybuilding was Natural would it be less/non gay?  Or would that be even gayer?  ???
S

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2009, 09:05:36 PM »
If bodybuilding was Natural would it be less/non gay?  Or would that be even gayer?  ???

skip lacour is "natural" and ,with all due respect to skip, he looks as queer as a three dollar bill

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2009, 09:24:29 PM »
skip lacour is "natural" and ,with all due respect to skip, he looks as queer as a three dollar bill

<Empyting my wallet>  :'(

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2009, 09:53:47 PM »
I would imagine that moderating this site would be akin to babysitting on the short bus...

in San Francisco.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2009, 09:40:01 AM »
Waaaa ::)

What is a "real lose" anyway?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2009, 09:46:11 AM »
Waaaa ::)

What is a "real lose" anyway?

i know some girls who are "real lose"  :D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2009, 09:49:51 AM »
i know some girls who are "real lose"  :D ;D
I'm sure they "tighten up" when you walk in the room.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2009, 09:51:10 AM »
Welll said brother... I'm about to give up on this place.... I just found a better alternative...

which is?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2009, 09:53:01 AM »
I'm sure they "tighten up" when you walk in the room.

how did you know
however, they always ask me what jean size i wear

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2009, 09:53:25 AM »
Welll said brother... I'm about to give up on this place.... I just found a better alternative...

what would that be?
Air Falcon

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2009, 10:17:24 AM »
tank u jesus

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2009, 10:37:48 AM »
God, I never realized how many moe's were on GB until I seen the thread about Bay. The site I love has been a false reality. No offense to the gay GB members, but I love bodybuilding. To the core and it sad that only homos respect BB now. God how things have changed.

How could someone who calls himself ThaRealist be so clueless and out of touch for so long?  You only, just now, realized what BB is all about?  As someone else here said, BB has always been this way... since the days of Sandow, Jack Lalanne, and Arnold; the only thing that has changed is you finally got a clue... and you're telling us to "grow up"?  ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2009, 10:43:21 AM »
men are pigs whether they are straight or gay

so, with that being said, are you shocked when men discuss how they masturbate to female beach volleyball
so why does it shock you that gay men are attracted to a sport where being oiled and in a pair of very small underwear is celebrated

gay or straight we are all pigs so stop crying
Yep. QFT

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2009, 11:10:07 AM »
How could someone who calls himself ThaRealist be so clueless and out of touch for so long?  You only, just now, realized what BB is all about?  As someone else here said, BB has always been this way... since the days of Sandow, Jack Lalanne, and Arnold; the only thing that has changed is you finally got a clue... and you're telling us to "grow up"?  ::)

was it you who told the story of..

way back in time a bunch of schmoe 'pioneers' wondered how they would get muscular men to vouluntarily display their physiques for said schmoes, and someone came up with the idea to have a "contest" and they thought hmm good idea, but they are not stupid, the won't fall for this....

couple of months later there was a "bodybuilding competition" ;D

well was it you?? if so can you tell the whole story? i only remembered the basic storyline...
tank u jesus

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2009, 11:28:37 AM »
was it you who told the story of..

way back in time a bunch of schmoe 'pioneers' wondered how they would get muscular men to vouluntarily display their physiques for said schmoes, and someone came up with the idea to have a "contest" and they thought hmm good idea, but they are not stupid, the won't fall for this....

couple of months later there was a "bodybuilding competition" ;D

well was it you?? if so can you tell the whole story? i only remembered the basic storyline...

No.  That wasn't me.  But a few people here have suggested a similar origin.

...For better or worse, this (the comp. side of industry) was an excuse for some schmoes to get dumb meat heads together for their entertainment. Again, some saw it and went with it, others just deny it. Truth is hard to swallow, folks.

Bodybuilding started in Ancient Greece, where mature men over 50 would go to the gymnasiums and masturbate while watching 17 year-old youths, called ephebes at that time, wrestling naked. That's where the fetichisation of the male physique started. Wealthy, powerful Greek aristocrats would even give vases and other expensive gifts to the most good-looking boys, and make them their "bitch". There are vases from Greek art that show good-looking youth half-naked flexing their muscles to the lusting eyes of an older man. Bobybuilding is gay. Gay. Gay. Gay.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2009, 01:09:52 PM »
Bay,

Cigarette man's post is probably 1,000,000% correct. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2009, 02:09:30 PM »
Listen to the Doc. He's as gay as they come.