Author Topic: For the record: all jokes aside Nasser should've got one sandow...  (Read 15592 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: For the record: all jokes aside Nasser should've got one sandow...
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2009, 12:02:23 AM »
that's pathetic.

You what they remind me of ?

a cross between a human and a rat

instead of all this bitches talk why dont you be a man enough and show with proofs that you are leaner than me?..  :-\

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2009, 12:04:46 AM »
instead of all this bitches talk why dont you be a man enough and show with proofs that you are leaner than me?..  :-\

Maybe he doesn't believe in appeasing terrorists?  :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2009, 12:06:56 AM »

because I don't care what you think, you are insignificant.

If it weren't for your 5 Arab buddies you would be universally hated on Getbig, Nasshole-licker

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2009, 12:28:13 AM »
because I don't care what you think, you are insignificant.

If it weren't for your 5 Arab buddies you would be universally hated on Getbig, Nasshole-licker

if your really dont care about me why do you keep arguing with me??.. and why you claimed you are leaner than me?? :-\..

again i can understand your hatred to nasser, the guy is the same age as you or may be a little younger but he is well known among the whole bb world and has inspired hundreds of thousands of ppl around the world to improrve themselves while you are .... JUST A BIG FAT ZERO in life :P

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2009, 12:32:27 AM »
if your really dont care about me why do you keep arguing with me??.. and why you claimed you are leaner than me?? :-\..

again i can understand your hatred to nasser, the guy is the same age as you or may be a little younger but he is well known among the whole bb world and has inspired hundreds of thousands of ppl around the world to improrve themselves while you are .... JUST A BIG FAT ZERO in life :P

like all practicing Muslims, you are a bitter man. ask yourself why

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2009, 12:43:04 AM »
like all practicing Muslims, you are a bitter man. ask yourself why

i am not, but you are because you bother yourself with me too much, can i ask why??.. it's ok to hate muslims as you like, no one cares what a piece of shit like you likes or dislikes, but plz just keep your shit away from me, thank you :-X..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2009, 01:10:42 AM »
With Nasser and Ray ;)  BTW this is a back shot from 96 which is where Dorian is expected to redeem himself from his lagging front

Oops forgot to attach the first time

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2009, 01:13:45 AM »
Oops forgot to attach the first time

wow nasser's lower body was out of the competition!!..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2009, 01:18:05 AM »
wow nasser's lower body was out of the competition!!..

x2 - his quads actually flare out and are separated even from the back, unlike Yates and Ray

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2009, 01:29:30 AM »
x2 - his quads actually flare out and are separated even from the back, unlike Yates and Ray

nasser had it all in his lower body, one of the greatest quads ever, one of the greatest hams ever, and one of the greatest calves ever, actually any part of nasser (except his back) can be considered as "one of the greatest ever"..

dorian's calves were slightly better than nasser's (imo dorian's may be the best ever) but nasser had much better quads and hams especially in 96 and 97..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2009, 01:31:58 AM »
This thread needs more pics - back to reality ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2009, 01:42:59 AM »
This thread needs more pics - back to reality ;D

your mother was definitely beaten by your father (if you know who he is) on daily basis ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2009, 01:51:30 AM »
your mother was definitely beaten by your father (if you know who he is) on daily basis ;D

Sorry sha-labia beating and humiliating women is a muslim tradition. So is worshipping a pedophile called Muhammed who enjoyed raping 6 yr old children.  Interesting culture you have there.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2009, 01:54:04 AM »
Sorry sha-labia beating and humiliating women is a muslim tradition. So is worshipping a pedophile called Muhammed who enjoyed raping 6 yr old children.  Interesting culture you have there.

believe it or not but physically harming women is more in the west than in the arab world..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2009, 01:57:48 AM »
believe it or not but physically harming women is more in the west than in the arab world..

Thats because it is reported and investigated in the west.  Muslim women are too scared to complain because the authorites are male dominated and any complaints are treated with disdain. Muslim women who have come forward have been beaten for complaining so all of them chose to suffer in silence.

[/youtube]

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2009, 02:08:17 AM »
Sorry sha-labia beating and humiliating women is a muslim tradition. So is worshipping a pedophile called Muhammed who enjoyed raping 6 yr old children.  Interesting culture you have there.

haha :-X

io856

« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2009, 02:12:00 AM »
you could only but hope she did something wrong and it wasn't just outta spite

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2009, 02:13:53 AM »
Thats because it is reported and investigated in the west . Muslim women are too scared to complain because the authorites are male dominated and any complaints are treated with disdain. Muslim women who have come forward have been beaten for complaining so all of them chose to suffer in silence.

again believe it or not but this is not true at all.. i can talk about egypt where i live, in the middle and high classes there is nearly no PHYSICAL aggression between husbands and wives.. may be in the lower class, as most of the men in this class use to take drugs which affect their moods and acts.. in the west where many men are wine addicts (in all classes), it's common to beat their wives and even their kids..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2009, 02:24:17 AM »
again believe it or not but this is not true at all.. i can talk about egypt where i live, in the middle and high classes there is nearly no PHYSICAL aggression between husbands and wives.. may be in the lower class, as most of the men in this class use to take drugs which affect their moods and acts.. in the west where many men are wine addicts (in all classes), it's common to beat their wives and even their kids..

Yeah right. Moderate and upper class muslims follow the same patterns. There was a so called educated muslim moderate in Canada who killed his wife over some minor dispute.   There is a very small percentage of muslims that DON'T beat their spouses and children but they are just a handful from a vast muslim population of differing classes. Wealthy Arabs are heavy drug users and middle class arabs are known to beat foreign domestics and rape/burn them.  Thats why INDIA will never send  their people to work in the middleeast as domestics. Arabs are known for their cruelty towards their foreign labor. Don't try to pass this off as something that only lower class muslims do.

Besides you are hardly the picture of a middleclass Egyptian. You are the very epitome of a very bitter and shameful muslim man living in a lower class slum. All your posts are evidence to this. The language you use, the way you type etc - all indications of someone with limited intelligence/education.

I'm sure you beat your wife as well.  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2009, 02:28:52 AM »
Yeah right. Moderate and upper class muslims follow the same patterns. There was a so called educated muslim moderate in Canada who killed his wife over some minor dispute.   There is a very small percentage of muslims that DON'T beat their spouses and children but they are just a handful from a vast muslim population of differing classes. Wealthy Arabs are heavy drug users and middle class arabs are known to beat foreign domestics and rape/burn them.

Besides you are hardly the picture of a middleclass Egyptian. You are the very epitome of a very bitter and shameful muslim man living in a lower class slum. All your posts are evidence to this. The language you use, the way you type etc - all indications of someone with limited intelligence/education.

I'm sure you beat your wife as well.  ;D

and i am sure your father was beating you on your head every day which has affected the level of your intelligence :P he has created a big Mr. Stupid out of you :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2009, 02:35:42 AM »
very sad but very true :'(

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2009, 02:39:21 AM »
and i am sure your father was beating you on your head every day which has affected the level of your intelligence :P he has created a big Mr. Stupid out of you :-X

No intelligent response from you?. You just proved my point that you are an unintelligent low class muslim primitive. You can't argue with facts sha-labia - You lose.

Enjoy your meltdown.  :-*.......................but please don't take it out on your wife. She's suffered enough  ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2009, 02:41:40 AM »
No - this is sad but true

The general consensus among the Hadith's is that the Prophet Muhammad's child wife Aisha was betrothed to Muhammad at the age of 6 or to a lesser belief, 7. Pursuant of that, the prophet consummated his marriage with his child bride at the age of 9 through the act of sexual intercourse.

Sahih Bukhari Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).[5]

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.[6]

So in conclusion, the evidence subscribed to by Islamic scholars and Muslims worldwide as presented above corroborates with the claim that the Islamic prophet Muhammad was a paedophile.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2009, 02:46:59 AM »
LOL. Don't you guys sleep!?    ;D